Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 79

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm

contributenothing wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
There a table that allows for skill editing? I'd like to give Yuri the jump cancel ability (among others)
Geordan posted a great table for that. Search the thread or his post history.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:31 am

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm
contributenothing wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
There a table that allows for skill editing? I'd like to give Yuri the jump cancel ability (among others)
Geordan posted a great table for that. Search the thread or his post history.
exactly , and let's not forget about the "acces all artes" script that geordan created in order to use every single technique\arte ( even the restricted and hidden ones) freely, that's something that never was done for a tale of game , and it is like to play a totally new and better game :D

nightmare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:05 pm
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by nightmare3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am

i have update my table so it will include the flowing the fallowing:
1- Misc Stuff [Difficulty, Gold, Water Use on Disart only, cooking, All Arts (not permanent} , Monster List and tent cold down].
2-Inventory [everything but key item, Attachments and dlc item]
3-Character Stats [ Stats, unlock all Skill & title {by character alone (like non-hacker) or from other character} and all arts used {couldn't Find permanent unlock-er}]
4-battle [player States {hp and tp}, necessary Multiplier , Battle script Help Enemy States incomplete]
5-Grade Shop (By Manacomb Seegood)

need to find
1- Enemy States
2-Arts Unloack-er

i couldn't upload file in this site because of size
from google Drive

User avatar
Geordan9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:31 am
Reputation: 43
Contact:

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Geordan9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 am

nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am
File size is too large because your method of compiling everything together is a giant copy pasted mess. As much as a compilation for the scattered tables was probably needed at some point, I very much hate the way you made yours. I don't know you so nothing personal, but, in my opinion, if your going to compile other people's work, at least do it in a way to that improves the overall table. I haven't contributed much, though some of my work is pretty impactful, I designed a good framework to work with in my table, in regards to character pointers, which can avoid issues like these. Not that you need to constantly credit me, @tizzio I'm looking at you, or always use stuff I make, but neglecting all of that and putting out other people's work with nothing objectively constructive frustrates me. Maybe not others, but I just wanted to express my disappointment and hope that you'll look into ways of designing better tables or compilations.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:12 am

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 am
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am
File size is too large because your method of compiling everything together is a giant copy pasted mess. As much as a compilation for the scattered tables was probably needed at some point, I very much hate the way you made yours. I don't know you so nothing personal, but, in my opinion, if your going to compile other people's work, at least do it in a way to that improves the overall table. I haven't contributed much, though some of my work is pretty impactful, I designed a good framework to work with in my table, in regards to character pointers, which can avoid issues like these. Not that you need to constantly credit me, @tizzio I'm looking at you, or always use stuff I make, but neglecting all of that and putting out other people's work with nothing objectively constructive frustrates me. Maybe not others, but I just wanted to express my disappointment and hope that you'll look into ways of designing better tables or compilations.
ok , sorry , i look like i am putting down others work and i am sorry because it isn't my intention , i just want to specify that while the other excellent hacks fortunately are created for most of the games because everyone notice how they are necessary , for the artes limitations basically none besides me ever mentioned nothing so i always specify that step foward so everyone can give importance to that script as much as they give to the other important scripts , infact if wasn't for every script created for this game i couldn't enjoy it , clearly isn't only about remove the limitations from the artes

Haplo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Haplo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 am

Using the item cheats in the OPs table breaks the trigger for the two cutscenes to unlock the fell weapons. Apparently, having 15 of each fell weapon breaks that quest. I managed to trigger the scene on Ba'ul by setting all fell weapon quantities to 1. one fell weapon quantity to 0, ride Ba'ul, then set the one weapon from 0 to 1. But, the next scene required to unlock the final boss for the fell weapons in Aurnion will not trigger.

Does anyone have, or can make a script to trigger cutscenes? The flags for the fell weapon scenes would be appreciated.

*Edit* One more thing I forgot ... I also had to cheat in Patty and Flynn's fell weapons for the Ba'ul cutscene to trigger for some reason. You're supposed to only need SEVEN fell weapons, but it wouldn't trigger the scene until I had 9. In the cutscene dialog, Yuri says, "We got all seven...", so I find it very strange.
Last edited by Haplo on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

silverd
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by silverd » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 am

@Haplo, fyi the Aurnion scene is not required anymore afaik. I struggled with this as well and this is what happened to me:
I didn't cheat the fell weapons, I only restored Aurnion before getting to post-game (got the great leo fangs from te dungeon and exited) and got 2 fell arms from Necropolis (you can only go up 2 layers before post-game, but that does give you the 2 fell arms) before getting the 2 last fell arms from the final dungeon. Fighting the last boss at this point did not let me fight the third form, BUT...
Only after getting the fell arms from the final dungeon (9 in total for me at this point) AND exiting i got the Ba'aul scene, but couldn't get the Aurnion scene to trigger as all faqs in the world told me I needed it.
Turns out that's all you need, fought the third form just fine after getting the Ba'aul scene without the Aurnion. try it.

Haplo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Haplo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

Thanks! I'll go back to Tarqaron and try it. I did get the fell weapons legit (except for Patty's and Flynn's as stated above), and I only had the item cheat on to get 2 giganto monster drops because I got sick of them not respawning, and research points not having them. But that cheat table automatically set all fell weapons to 15 which I think screwed up the cutscene on Ba'ul, which I'm pretty sure is required to get the final boss fight to trigger. So, if anyone else has this problem, what I did in my previous post is how I fixed it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:37 am

chuwar wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:58 pm
All items (Include Valuables and Extra Items) It should be fine but use at your own risk.
- All Tools, Main, Sub, Head, Body, Accessories And Ingredients Items (Quantity 15)
- All Synthesis Materials Items (Quantity 99)
- All Valuables and Extra Items (Quantity 1)
Update 1: Fix some AOB. (Tents're missing) It should be fine now.
Update 2: Add All Items (No Keys And Extra) Dropdown list. (Don't worry about value display don't change. It seems to be working fine)
Update 3: Add All Items (Quantity 99) Dropdown list. Edit: Add All Items (No Keys And Extra)(Q 99) Dropdown list.
@Haplo i highly suggest you to use the script for have all the items created by chuwar , consider that have all the key items doesn't break any event , it only make all the secondary sub quest easy to be completed , thanks chuwar for that script , it is perfect :D
Last edited by tizzio on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

silverd
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by silverd » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 am

NP, hope it works! It was driving me nuts that I couldn't trigger the Aurnion scene. Maybe it's a bug in the game that if AUrnion is restored you don't get the scene? But you should be fine after the Ba'ul scene.

And yes, OP's table has a bug in that if you use 'Infinite Item Usage' and go to Equip menu and equip a weapon or armor, a lot of weapons/armor get set to count 15. And not just the one you're equipping. Many, many get their counts set to 15.
So disable the infinite item cheat evvey time you want to change equipment.

nightmare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:05 pm
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by nightmare3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 am
File size is too large because your method of compiling everything together is a giant copy pasted mess. As much as a compilation for the scattered tables was probably needed at some point, I very much hate the way you made yours. I don't know you so nothing personal, but, in my opinion, if your going to compile other people's work, at least do it in a way to that improves the overall table. I haven't contributed much, though some of my work is pretty impactful, I designed a good framework to work with in my table, in regards to character pointers, which can avoid issues like these. Not that you need to constantly credit me, @tizzio I'm looking at you, or always use stuff I make, but neglecting all of that and putting out other people's work with nothing objectively constructive frustrates me. Maybe not others, but I just wanted to express my disappointment and hope that you'll look into ways of designing better tables or compilations.
First of all
Sorry For my broken English :!:

second
this is not a war. :x

third
i Understand the point :shock: that you are making but I Hate that style :x . it not like it is not working but it has not always work especially for (character, item, skill or whatever) pointer base on what you are see in the game manu which create problem when you move while you edit (happen to me a lot in disgeae game) specially when you freeze value :shock: .

Forth
i like to compare the charterer states and see hidden value and control them :lol: .

fifth
Its not i only Mashup Or gather tablet from other and but it here :ph34r: . i start with my own Table then inspire by other table to use and improve my own if i can even if that improvement is only improve for me and other find it useless.

sixth
i am not a programmer :?: . i am learning by trail and error :mrgreen: so my style is giant and not pretty but it is working and effective :wub: .

7th
i ignore the size when i make my table because its only 9 mb :mellow: . when was that huge :mellow: . Even with my Third rate country internet its like 1 minute :mellow: .
i remember when I download +200 mb For Cheat ;) .

8th
my style work in without any change in game or in the table :lol: .
while Change Pointer (script) style you spoke about need change in-game or in tablet to work :dry: .
Change Pointer (script) style Work for unique "Thing" {such as unique Character, Item , Spell and skill (like disgeae game)} where you create or modify in huge List :| which my style fail because create that table will be a pain :x :x :x :x .

in conclusion
it all about the taste and my taste like my style apparently right know. it dose not mean Change Pointer (script) style it is not good. in my option this style is not need in this game.

come on it is only 9 mb. :x :x :x :x


but For you. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen
Attachments
TOV_DE (Update 1-2-2019) v3.CT
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 206 times

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 79

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:10 pm

third
i Understand the point :shock: that you are making but I Hate that style :x . it not like it is not working but it has not always work especially for (character, item, skill or whatever) pointer base on what you are see in the game manu which create problem when you move while you edit (happen to me a lot in disgeae game) specially when you freeze value :shock: .
??

The Item editor works perfectly fine as it is and has worked since day 1. And it now uses an AoB system made by Geordan9 to prevent it breaking in future client updates (or at least be very easily fixed), since I didn't know how to create an AoB version myself. His character editor (skills, artes, etc) has no problems whatsoever either, so I'm not sure what you're basing this on. :P

Only reason I can think of it not working is that you're playing on a non-Steam version. Because otherwise all the scripts definitely work.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 pm

nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am
Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 am
File size is too large because your method of compiling everything together is a giant copy pasted mess. As much as a compilation for the scattered tables was probably needed at some point, I very much hate the way you made yours. I don't know you so nothing personal, but, in my opinion, if your going to compile other people's work, at least do it in a way to that improves the overall table. I haven't contributed much, though some of my work is pretty impactful, I designed a good framework to work with in my table, in regards to character pointers, which can avoid issues like these. Not that you need to constantly credit me, @tizzio I'm looking at you, or always use stuff I make, but neglecting all of that and putting out other people's work with nothing objectively constructive frustrates me. Maybe not others, but I just wanted to express my disappointment and hope that you'll look into ways of designing better tables or compilations.
First of all
Sorry For my broken English :!:

second
this is not a war. :x

third
i Understand the point :shock: that you are making but I Hate that style :x . it not like it is not working but it has not always work especially for (character, item, skill or whatever) pointer base on what you are see in the game manu which create problem when you move while you edit (happen to me a lot in disgeae game) specially when you freeze value :shock: .

Forth
i like to compare the charterer states and see hidden value and control them :lol: .

fifth
Its not i only Mashup Or gather tablet from other and but it here :ph34r: . i start with my own Table then inspire by other table to use and improve my own if i can even if that improvement is only improve for me and other find it useless.

sixth
i am not a programmer :?: . i am learning by trail and error :mrgreen: so my style is giant and not pretty but it is working and effective :wub: .

7th
i ignore the size when i make my table because its only 9 mb :mellow: . when was that huge :mellow: . Even with my Third rate country internet its like 1 minute :mellow: .
i remember when I download +200 mb For Cheat ;) .

8th
my style work in without any change in game or in the table :lol: .
while Change Pointer (script) style you spoke about need change in-game or in tablet to work :dry: .
Change Pointer (script) style Work for unique "Thing" {such as unique Character, Item , Spell and skill (like disgeae game)} where you create or modify in huge List :| which my style fail because create that table will be a pain :x :x :x :x .

in conclusion
it all about the taste and my taste like my style apparently right know. it dose not mean Change Pointer (script) style it is not good. in my option this style is not need in this game.

come on it is only 9 mb. :x :x :x :x


but For you. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen

thanks for sharing with us your creations :D

nightmare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:05 pm
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by nightmare3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Exeter wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:10 pm
third
i Understand the point :shock: that you are making but I Hate that style :x . it not like it is not working but it has not always work especially for (character, item, skill or whatever) pointer base on what you are see in the game manu which create problem when you move while you edit (happen to me a lot in disgeae game) specially when you freeze value :shock: .
??

The Item editor works perfectly fine as it is and has worked since day 1. And it now uses an AoB system made by Geordan9 to prevent it breaking in future client updates (or at least be very easily fixed), since I didn't know how to create an AoB version myself. His character editor (skills, artes, etc) has no problems whatsoever either, so I'm not sure what you're basing this on. :P

Only reason I can think of it not working is that you're playing on a non-Steam version. Because otherwise all the scripts definitely work.
Sorry for the Mistake in interpretation my thoughts.

I don't know his table that he create.
I was speaking about creating 1 group for each character {Wich create lage file} rather than
creating only 1 group with base pointer address that change when for you change (character in screen or restart script and choose different(characters) {Wich create smaller file}.

Hypothetical example about my problem with change pointers addresses : I freeze the Fire epell Lv at 8 in disgeae 5 then I change in-game mouse to move through (Ice, thunder, heal, recover, mega heal, mega fire , mega ice and mega thunder).

That mean (Ice, thunder, heal, recover, mega heal, mega fire , mega ice and mega thunder) has lv 8 now.
But recover in the system of game has only lv 1.

So the game crash when use the spell.

Some game will crash immediately when something like that happened because of rehashing and anti-hack system.

Some time while I change the value in table and I don't now that my mouse run through different item it Change it table without me knowing and I change a different item than what I intended.

That why I like my style better.
When you screwed up you know what you screwed up.

Also I have both the steam (for playing) and non-steam for screwed up with the game.

I supposed rpg game and want more 1 player rpg rather than what we have know multiplayer with transaction.

The story is bad.
The system (Guns) is repeated with only 1 or 2 addition.
If u want to be good then: transaction, transaction, transaction, .

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:28 pm

Can you add limit octo with cheat engine?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a_s_hb, danielyee, Google Adsense [Bot], jasonliu1234567890, jonaaa, MBRKiNG, rooxon, Sazabi500