Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.1.0m - 44 Hacks (20.02.2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vjvoxz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.1.0m - 44 Hacks (20.02.2019)

Post by vjvoxz »

kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:21 am
vjvoxz wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:46 pm
I have been using this mod so i can "select" a which speed i want to run.
It's the same code for unlimited speed, i just change
mov [ebp-14](float),inf
for
mov [ebp-14](float),(float)350

I use 350 because in game is 500km/h, more easy to handle, and if you want more speed try in 5 steps (350, 355, 360, ...)
i have used in LTE's but get in CB, so i don't recommended, just follow the good&old fashion rules
I have used in the Championship for the Equss Bass 770, won the car and completed all the 342 medals, didn't expend any money, so it was very usefull for tuning the car for MP Max5003 Pro0040 (i upgrade the aceleration because is just +5 in the car rank)

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(Unlimited_Speed,Asphalt8.exe,F3 0F 11 45 EC 76 48)
alloc(newmem,$1000)
label(code)
label(return)
newmem:
code:
jmp return
Unlimited_Speed:
jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(Unlimited_Speed)
[DISABLE]
Unlimited_Speed:
db F3 0F 11 45 EC
unregistersymbol(Unlimited_Speed)
dealloc(newmem)
wait wait wait this cose u posted is a speedhack???
and this is the value where i can decide the max speed???? ----> "mov [ebp-14](float),(float)350"
and its working for last update??
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HarenguN
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HarenguN »

vjvoxz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:27 am
kimastar wrote:
vjvoxz wrote:
mov [ebp-14](float),inf
for

I use 350 because in game is 500km/h, more easy to handle, and if you want more speed try in 5 steps (350, 355, 360, ...)
i have used in LTE's but get in CB, so i don't recommended, just follow the good&old fashion rules
I have used in the Championship for the Equss Bass 770, won the car and completed all the 342 medals, didn't expend any money, so it was very usefull for tuning the car for MP Max5003 Pro0040 (i upgrade the aceleration because is just +5 in the car rank)

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)
label(code)
label(return)
newmem:
code:
jmp return
Unlimited_Speed:
jmp newmem
return:
[DISABLE]
Unlimited_Speed:
db F3 0F 11 45 EC
dealloc(newmem)
and this is the value where i can decide the max speed???? ----> "mov [ebp-14](float),(float)350"
[Link]
Omg wow!. Never thought of that before. So smart! But why don't you use globalalloc(speed) and lable it and use code (mov [ebp-14](float),(speed)) so you don't have to edit the script every time?. I also have an idea to tweak the acceleration of a car(could be MP possible too!). I'll try that later. one more thing about blueprints to tokens. Have they changed a lot of bytes in Memory Regions ? I can't do an aob scan to find an address cause the old code doesn't have an unique byte signature (Zajec has probably has it) (01 byte gives 1000 results). The address have definitely changed(that's why the cheat doesn't work anymore). But I can't find the new address. Have you figured it out?. Also we should take memory snapshots of all working cheats so we can easily update them when they don't work in the next update. And hopefully they won't change a lot of bytes.

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

vjvoxz wrote:
kimastar wrote:
vjvoxz wrote:
mov [ebp-14](float),inf
for

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)
label(code)
label(return)
newmem:
code:
jmp return
Unlimited_Speed:
jmp newmem
return:
[DISABLE]
Unlimited_Speed:
db F3 0F 11 45 EC
dealloc(newmem)
[Link]
Bro do u think its safe to use in MP and TLe and R&S too???
i mean nitro ratio hack and speedhack.....how many km i can add on my veicles with speedhack without get banned???

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

HarenguN wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm
Although I updated these 2 hacks ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO ZAJEX HAX. PLEASE COME BACK. WE NEED YOU BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This table has two very useful MP hacks
Safe crash and nitro ratio.
TRY ON BACKUP ACCOUNT FIRST!!
I hope you already know the correct float values for the each nitro ratio.
(Below 50% = BANNED!. SAFFEST is 65% which is 10.4 in float.)
PLEASE GIVE ME IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK!!!
Well i got banned for 14 days...fortunately i have used another account...
I think doing TLE with nitro ratio (i have set to 65% safe value 10.40) let u ban....idk if was for safe crash too....
what did u think??

HarenguN
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HarenguN »

kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 pm
HarenguN wrote:
Although I updated these 2 hacks ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO ZAJEX HAX. PLEASE COME BACK. WE NEED YOU BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think doing TLE with nitro ratio (i have set to 65% safe value 10.40) let u ban....idk if was for safe crash too....
what did u think??
Hmm...
Did you use anything else other than safe crash and nitro. (Unlimited credits or unlimited speed.)? Did you collect boosters from collections? I haven't got banned yet. Did you also hack time??

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

HarenguN wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 pm
kimastar wrote:
HarenguN wrote:
what did u think??
Hmm...
Did you use anything else other than safe crash and nitro. (Unlimited credits or unlimited speed.)? Did you collect boosters from collections? I haven't got banned yet.
The only thing i have done appart nitro ratio and safe crash is adding money to my account (with Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.1.0m - 44 Hacks) and collect booster from collection everything did offline....so what u think??

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

Anyway i used credit hack and collected booster so many time in the collection and i never got banned...

icsharp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by icsharp »

Hey! I have some findings too. "Asphalt8.exe"+116E48 is the new address of OneKey R&D. It works but not completely. It needs more work. Someone try and fix this.
Also, Asphalt8.exe+19616E is the new address for Easy Events, which also needs torough testing.

icsharp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by icsharp »

Also, why don't someone open a new thread so we can continue clean there.

vjvoxz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vjvoxz »

kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:01 pm
vjvoxz wrote:
kimastar wrote:

[Link]
i mean nitro ratio hack and speedhack.....how many km i can add on my veicles with speedhack without get banned???
I have use this speedhack in the Centenario R&D, i think i used like 360 or 370, it give me 510km/h or 535km/h or more (with this speeds it's really hard to not get wreck, and the most annoying think with the R&D is the amount of flawlees and no wreck goals), i also used the TRY ALL VEHICULES because this hack upgrade any car to Max5555 Pro1111. (I didn't win the Centenario, it's really hard)
The speedhack needs to be use with a balanced car, what i mean is if i use this speedhack with the stock Centenario, it take a lot of time to get the speed you want, with a slow acceleration car, it takes time to get the speed.
Using this hacks came with a cost, i can't play any MP and TLE (excluding the Weekly Event Tournament, i really abuse this hack in that event), this is why is necessary to remember the cheats rules

"Do not use UNLIMITED SPEED, UNLIMITED NITRO, NO CRASH in any On-Line event because GAMELOFT SERVER will automatically find it and you will be in CB and then Banned!"

"Do not use TRY ALL CARS in TLE (Time Limited Events) or in Multiplayer or in anything else! You can use TRY ALL CARS *only in CAREER MODE!"

I didn't get banned but i was put in CB and that really suck, but i didn't use any hack for 24Hr, after that everything works normal.

For me the safest hacks for me are TRIPLE NITRO and PERFECT NITRO, i used in every event and i dont get in trouble.

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

vjvoxz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:46 pm
kimastar wrote:
vjvoxz wrote:

[Link]
I have use this speedhack in the Centenario R&D, i think i used like 360 or 370, it give me 510km/h or 535km/h or more (with this speeds it's really hard to not get wreck, and the most annoying think with the R&D is the amount of flawlees and no wreck goals), i also used the TRY ALL VEHICULES because this hack upgrade any car to Max5555 Pro1111. (I didn't win the Centenario, it's really hard)
The speedhack needs to be use with a balanced car, what i mean is if i use this speedhack with the stock Centenario, it take a lot of time to get the speed you want, with a slow acceleration car, it takes time to get the speed.
Using this hacks came with a cost, i can't play any MP and TLE (excluding the Weekly Event Tournament, i really abuse this hack in that event), this is why is necessary to remember the cheats rules

"Do not use UNLIMITED SPEED, UNLIMITED NITRO, NO CRASH in any On-Line event because GAMELOFT SERVER will automatically find it and you will be in CB and then Banned!"

"Do not use TRY ALL CARS in TLE (Time Limited Events) or in Multiplayer or in anything else! You can use TRY ALL CARS *only in CAREER MODE!"

I didn't get banned but i was put in CB and that really suck, but i didn't use any hack for 24Hr, after that everything works normal.

For me the safest hacks for me are TRIPLE NITRO and PERFECT NITRO, i used in every event and i dont get in trouble.
ok but can u explain me something??
The value 360 u put is the max speed the car can reach or raise the speed by 360???

example: max speed car is 300 and if u put 360 the car go to 660???
or if the max speed is 300 and u put 360 the max speed raise to 360 (+60 km speed)???
wich is the safe value to not get banned in R&S? or MP or EVENT?
answer all my question ty

vjvoxz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vjvoxz »

HarenguN wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 am
vjvoxz wrote:
kimastar wrote:

[Link]
Omg wow!. Never thought of that before. So smart! But why don't you use globalalloc(speed) and lable it and use code (mov [ebp-14](float),(speed)) so you don't have to edit the script every time?. I also have an idea to tweak the acceleration of a car(could be MP possible too!). I'll try that later. one more thing about blueprints to tokens. Have they changed a lot of bytes in Memory Regions ? I can't do an aob scan to find an address cause the old code doesn't have an unique byte signature (Zajec has probably has it) (01 byte gives 1000 results). The address have definitely changed(that's why the cheat doesn't work anymore). But I can't find the new address. Have you figured it out?. Also we should take memory snapshots of all working cheats so we can easily update them when they don't work in the next update. And hopefully they won't change a lot of bytes.
Thanks, i just begining to learn how CE works, i have been watching this tutorial on Youtube
[Link]
All the respect to this creator

i didn't use "globalalloc(speed)" because i didn't know, actually this is the only hack i was able to modify because i used the CE wiki to understand how numeric values are represented in auto-assembler.

The answer for why 350 for 500km/h o 360 for 510km/h is that i have tested those values in game, i am still figuring out if this values are porcentages,
First i disconnect for internet, then i open the game, later i open CE, open the process, add the old 44 hack CT to the CE, go to the script for unlimited speed and change the value. I begging testing some values: 100, 200, and 300, i see that the speed acts weird, it didn't increment but the odometer in game changes. Then i used 500, the car just went of like if didn't change nothing, the car was gaining speed but the car speed like 1000km/h, impossible to handle. Something i did see is the value has to be bigger and the speed of the vehicule, but i haven't really tested to carefully

vjvoxz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vjvoxz »

kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:08 pm
vjvoxz wrote:
kimastar wrote:

The value 360 u put is the max speed the car can reach or raise the speed by 360???

or if the max speed is 300 and u put 360 the max speed raise to 360 (+60 km speed)???
I didn't get banned (account suspention) when i used in the Events (i only used in the Weekly Sprint Tournament, in other events you can play the event but you are stuck with others cheaters in the Leaderboard), Mastery, Equss Bass 770 Championship or the Centenario R&D.
If you see the youtube video the top speed of the car is 351km/h with the booster, when i pause the game, i enable the cheat, without any boost the car accelerate really fast, proof that acceleration is a big factor in the speedhack. By the time the corner starts the top speed is 500km/h, later in the video i disable the hack and the speed goes to normal, i renable the hack and again the speed is 500km/h before i crash

HarenguN
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HarenguN »

kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:47 pm
HarenguN wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 pm
kimastar wrote:

what did u think??
Hmm...
Did you use anything else other than safe crash and nitro. (Unlimited credits or unlimited speed.)? Did you collect boosters from collections? I haven't got banned yet.
The only thing i have done appart nitro ratio and safe crash is adding money to my account (with Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.1.0m - 44 Hacks) and collect booster from collection everything did offline....so what u think??
Ok this has not happened to me yet. Maybe Gameloft server can now detect the wreck screen window being bypassed by our memory. Or it Could be nitro ratios too. Try using these at a higher value (75% , 80%) and limit using safe crash. I'll modify the safe crash script if I can .Thanks for your feedback. Also anyone else if you have got banned by new script tell me now ASAP. I need to know to what extent the changes were made by the new update.

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kimastar »

vjvoxz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:46 pm
kimastar wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:08 pm
vjvoxz wrote:

I didn't get banned (account suspention) when i used in the Events (i only used in the Weekly Sprint Tournament, in other events you can play the event but you are stuck with others cheaters in the Leaderboard), Mastery, Equss Bass 770 Championship or the Centenario R&D.
If you see the youtube video the top speed of the car is 351km/h with the booster, when i pause the game, i enable the cheat, without any boost the car accelerate really fast, proof that acceleration is a big factor in the speedhack. By the time the corner starts the top speed is 500km/h, later in the video i disable the hack and the speed goes to normal, i renable the hack and again the speed is 500km/h before i crash
I want to know if is possible to put this cheat on android version (nitro ratio,safe crash, speedhack)??
or convert for game guardian???

Also i need to know if nitro ratio 65% its saFe for ALL event like R&S,MP,DAILY EVENT??
Because my fresh account was banned for 14 days and the only cheat im used is:
- 1+ billion of credit
- booster on collection
- safecrash
- nitro ratio 65% = 10.40
the first 2 hack im used offline.

answer my question pls