Bunny Black

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Bunny Black

Post by STN »

This basic cheat table provides generic cheating functionality for the game "Bunny Black"

Cheats:
- HP / Strength / Intelligence / Endurance / Resistance / Speed (Current)
- HP / Strength / Intelligence / Endurance / Resistance / Speed (Base)
- Level / Money / Skill Points / Renown / Command / Command Used
- Items
- Wild Dance Ranks & Uses (if you learned the skill, which is a fairly good idea)
- Capture Counter for Adventurer Girls

To use this table, follow this procedure:
1) Start Game
2) Start Cheat Engine, connect to game and load table
3) Enable cheats as desired (Toggle the categories to see the options. There's no function behind it, I set it up that way to improve readability)

How to cheat other skills?
The reason I don't have other skills listed is that they shift position depending on which skills you have. Wild dance is the first on the list, so if you learn it, that position is always true. If you want to add another skill do the following:

1) Use CE to find the current location of the number of uses for the skill (search for value, use skill, search for new value, etc).
2) Use Calc in hex mode to calculate the difference between the location you figured out and the location of Wild Dance uses.
3) Copy Wild Dance Uses
4) Increase the offset on the copy by the difference you calculated in step 2).

You'll probably have to recalculate when learning a skill that is earlier in the list than that.

Cheating Items
Items are represented by their item code. Generally, every full 100 a new item class starts. So code 100 is a Busted Sword, 101 is a Dull Sword and so on (hint: 111 is a nice sword to try out). The next item class, starting at 200 are Katanas. At 300 Greatswords and so on.

A nice combo to start with:

Known issues
The current table "should" work, however it has rarely happened to me that the pointer I used switched for a second or two during a cut-scene. So ... maybe don't fix a stat.
I'll try to hunt down a static pointer that doesn't shift at all, but this works for me 99.9% of the time, which according to feedback certainly beats the quota from v1.

Cheers,
Bosparan

Ps.: Special thanks to Rydian for awesome guides that explained a lot about how to use CE and to DogeMan for helping me across the final hurdle in creating this Table.

Credits: Bosparan

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bunny Black v2.CT
(25.18 KiB) Downloaded 880 times

RanceDarx007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bunny Black

Post by RanceDarx007 »

so the cheat table doesn't work for me :( :( :( .....
I am currently running bunny black v1.11 .

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Bunny Black

Post by Deathwings »

No idea why, but this table doesn't work anymore. Like, I remember successfully using it, way back when the old official CE forum could still distribute Tables, but after re-downloading it recently due to some data loss when I had to change computer, it fails to work.
Last edited by Deathwings on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrishero2kx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bunny Black

Post by chrishero2kx »

he telling the true can you redo again for [I]bunny[/I] [I]black[/I] v1.11

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Bunny Black

Post by Aximili »

Here's the table i used recently based on the one here. It should work, if not then it's a matter of the aobscan not being refined enougth which can easily be fixed.

chrishero2kx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bunny Black

Post by chrishero2kx »

nothing at all i think you need to make a new one

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Bunny Black

Post by Deathwings »

[QUOTE="Aximili, post: 50525, member: 288"]Here's the table i used recently based on the one here. It should work, if not then it's a matter of the aobscan not being refined enougth which can easily be fixed.[/QUOTE]

The Base Address Scan isn't firing when I click it unfortunately and I have no idea how to fix that.

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Bunny Black

Post by Aximili »

That's what i feared, i'm still new to aobscans and it's kinda hard to find unchanging array of bytes. I've tried changing it a bit but it's hard to tell if it'll do the trick since it works fine for me. I've launched and closed the game several times for testing purpose and it found the address each times.

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Bunny Black

Post by Deathwings »

[QUOTE="Aximili, post: 51279, member: 288"]That's what i feared, i'm still new to aobscans and it's kinda hard to find unchanging array of bytes. I've tried changing it a bit but it's hard to tell if it'll do the trick since it works fine for me. I've launched and closed the game several times for testing purpose and it found the address each times.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it still doesn't work. When I click on the empty square to run the script, it just freeze CE for a moment (5 seconds or so) as it try to run the script and then fail to do anything. The cross doesn't even appear in the square or anything.
Last edited by Deathwings on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

chrishero2kx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bunny Black

Post by chrishero2kx »

nope again but thank for trying i got a working from [URL]https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16909-bunny-black-cheat-table[/URL]

here the file

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Bunny Black

Post by Aximili »

Can't do much since it works fine on my computer, though it might be because i used the english patched version of the game and said patch changed something to the array of byte i use for the script. If at all possible i'd like you to do a search for money in game and browse it's memory region, the array of byte i use is a little above this address, at -28. Do some screenshots so that i can see what happened to the array of byte.

NhKPaNdA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NhKPaNdA »

Hey everyone.

Never really knew why I couldn't find the old cheat table for Bunny Black on the cheat engine forum but now it makes sense if they stopped allowing cheat tables there. I originally posted my own cheat table for Bunny Black there which is based around script usage instead of addresses so thought i'd post it here in case anyone wants it again. So here's how it works:

• Infinite Money - When you buy or sell something you get 99 999 999 gold
  • Max Renown - When you complete a quest and receive renown you get 99 999 renown
  • Infinite Skill Points - When you buy a skill you get 9999 skill points
  • Infinite Command Usage - When you add someone to your party the command counter doesn't increase
  • Max Command - When you add someone to your party your max available command is set to 999
  • Max Level Skills - When you purchase a skill at any level it is set to level 99
  • Infinite Skill Usage - Darx's skill have a usage limit, when you select a skill to cast in battle the limit gets set to 99 (note that limits are reset when re entering a dungeon)
  • Reset Save Amount - The next time you save the total save amount will be set to 1
  • Base Scan - Activate this by entering Darx's status screen from within his room or the skill screen from within the dungeon menu
    • Base Scan Checker - Shows you if the Base Scan was completed (either ?? if not or something else, most likely 1, if yes)
    • No Damage - All damage is negated from any attack to any party member
    • Infinite EXP - When winning a battle every party member receives 999 999 EXP
    • Max Base Stats - When activated and the addresses for which stats are set to 1, all party members who have a stat effected when leveling will make that stat 999 (Works best with Infinite EXP and will only work when the character levels up)
    • Max Equipped Stats - When you equip an item onto Darx, that affected stat bonus is set to 999
    • Custom Girl Kills - List of addresses for each adventurers kills (20 is around when scenes start to play when visiting the prison)

Hopefully this will be useful to you guys. It works on v1.11 and might work on others but I'm not sure. It does do an AOB Scan but I got that from someone else's cheat table who I don't remember so credit to that guy. Also if the scan script won't activate, try having cheat engine open before Bunny Black or restarting Bunny Black and try again since I had that problem sometimes. If there is anything else you guys want added that I might be able to do then just mention it and I'll give it a try.

Good luck in becoming Overlord.
Attachments
Bunny Black.CT
(34.18 KiB) Downloaded 685 times

oncebuddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oncebuddy »

Anyone know why I'm not dealing any damage to the enemies when I used this script? I use a variety of skills, but the enemy only defends and my skills don't hit them.

steveale5520
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by steveale5520 »

NhKPaNdA wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:40 pm
Hey everyone.

Never really knew why I couldn't find the old cheat table for Bunny Black on the cheat engine forum but now it makes sense if they stopped allowing cheat tables there. I originally posted my own cheat table for Bunny Black there which is based around script usage instead of addresses so thought i'd post it here in case anyone wants it again. So here's how it works:

• Infinite Money - When you buy or sell something you get 99 999 999 gold
  • Max Renown - When you complete a quest and receive renown you get 99 999 renown
  • Infinite Skill Points - When you buy a skill you get 9999 skill points
  • Infinite Command Usage - When you add someone to your party the command counter doesn't increase
  • Max Command - When you add someone to your party your max available command is set to 999
  • Max Level Skills - When you purchase a skill at any level it is set to level 99
  • Infinite Skill Usage - Darx's skill have a usage limit, when you select a skill to cast in battle the limit gets set to 99 (note that limits are reset when re entering a dungeon)
  • Reset Save Amount - The next time you save the total save amount will be set to 1
  • Base Scan - Activate this by entering Darx's status screen from within his room or the skill screen from within the dungeon menu
    • Base Scan Checker - Shows you if the Base Scan was completed (either ?? if not or something else, most likely 1, if yes)
    • No Damage - All damage is negated from any attack to any party member
    • Infinite EXP - When winning a battle every party member receives 999 999 EXP
    • Max Base Stats - When activated and the addresses for which stats are set to 1, all party members who have a stat effected when leveling will make that stat 999 (Works best with Infinite EXP and will only work when the character levels up)
    • Max Equipped Stats - When you equip an item onto Darx, that affected stat bonus is set to 999
    • Custom Girl Kills - List of addresses for each adventurers kills (20 is around when scenes start to play when visiting the prison)

Hopefully this will be useful to you guys. It works on v1.11 and might work on others but I'm not sure. It does do an AOB Scan but I got that from someone else's cheat table who I don't remember so credit to that guy. Also if the scan script won't activate, try having cheat engine open before Bunny Black or restarting Bunny Black and try again since I had that problem sometimes. If there is anything else you guys want added that I might be able to do then just mention it and I'll give it a try.

Good luck in becoming Overlord.
is there a way to change the infinite exp to a multiplier?
i've tried to edit it myself but, i'm not capable.