ATOM RPG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ATOM RPG

Post by Reaper1222 »

NaNa wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:03 am
console doesn't work anymore, but you can still edit your save file..I tried it and it still works..
hi how can you edit save files?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NaNa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaNa »

go to your save file location (locallow>atomteam>atom>copy your save.as file (make a backup)>use7zip to extract that said save file>Edit it with any program that can edit memory (I used hxd)(tip ctrl+f once you open it and search for strength, you'll likely be place to your character stats(just check it if it's your stats, cuz I used it everytime I edit my file),> open and add archive it on 7zip via gzip> during the naming/saving process, change the filename extension to .as instead of .gz > overwrite your save file on your save location (remember to keep a backup of your save file) open the game load.. DONE!!

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

I tried editing a savefile (stats), but game resetting it just after save loaded.

NaNa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaNa »

krmit wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:17 pm
I tried editing a savefile (stats), but game resetting it just after save loaded.
follow my instruction above..

NaNa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaNa »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 am
NaNa wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:03 am
console doesn't work anymore, but you can still edit your save file..I tried it and it still works..
hi how can you edit save files?
follow my instruction bellow.

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

Anyone good at making these tables be able to make a feature that can detect "Relationship"? Like make allied (green people) remain green and not become hostile (red) towards you when attacking them..