Ashen

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ashen

Post by N3rveMods »

Ashen | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-12-8] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited Scoria & Items
  • [Battle]
    • Unlimited HP
    • Unlimited Stamina
  • [Extra]
    • Force Pause (Toggle: Pause Break)
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

============================================================================================
If you want to support, please consider using my app. Cheat Engine is great and my app is completely optional.Thanks in advance

============================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ashen-Win64-Shippingfrf.CT
(1.89 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Last edited by N3rveMods on Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ashen

Post by Kalamity222 »

Still dying when getting hit .
And when activating inf health enemies also cant die.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@ColonelRVH: Please post your table or I will consider these posts advertising and remove them. Thank you.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Unlimited HP doesn't work, you can still be killed by boss and such if they one shoot you.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Uploaded the table for him. Next time listen and someone else won't do it for you please.
Attachments
Ashen [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].CT
(94.47 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

Personally I won't use this table now because it will just make me feel like a leech knowing what your expectations were in making it. And as a lurker I've seen you lock useful options behind a paywall in the past (Tokiden Kiwami 2, I think) so I've been avoiding you like the plague.

You'd probably fit more with fearlessrevolution if doing this for free isn't your thing.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I feel the same way, if people want to monetize their work, no problem doing it. Just do it else where. Don't do it here.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I agree, this community is about sharing and helping others (for free), and everyone try to do what they can to help. Thoses fortunate enough to be able to create table handle most of the job tho :mrgreen:

SilentTrust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SilentTrust »

The table needs an update. I wish I had the know how to do so.

dental
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dental »

Not sure what option(s) cause it but, some enemies are unkillable with this table. :(

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

dental wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Not sure what option(s) cause it but, some enemies are unkillable with this table. :(
It's the infinite health. Gives you and enemies infinite. The table is outdated it seems. Or it didn't work in the first place, not sure as I just downloaded it myself.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well.. either some mishap or.. even tables for Unity[?] games aren't as simple to do as they used to.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 pm
I feel the same way, if people want to monetize their work, no problem doing it. Just do it else where. Don't do it here.
Doesn't hurt to have more tables though...... Not allowing these "sample" tables only hurts the amount of available knowledge here.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just saw an ad the other day showcasing Epic Games titles. Among which there was Ashen :) I guess neither the OP and people replying bothered looking up the game's engine. It's UE4. Console and dumper in-bound this evening.

L.E.: Moved here.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Not sure if this is still being worked on, but would it be possible to change the item code from setting to not depleting? With the way this game handles items, almost all have a max quantity of 9. Anything over goes into a new stack. So with the cheat on, every item you pick up makes a new stack and fills your inventory in a few minutes.

For now, I've just changed the script from 777777 to 8, but it also sets your money to 8 and all of the crafting materials that stack higher, so you can't buy anything or craft. It just sets every item with a quantity to a set value and doesn't differentiate between them. Strangely, the spears don't change though. So those never change.