Polaris Sector

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Polaris Sector

Post by STN »

Credits: BringChaos, BgKng

So about the delay in posting my new findings. I have broken out the building section of each planet in more detail. A couple of question marks left, just not sure what they are.

Add the ship designer section and was able to find the unlimited power.

I tried to find the stat for whether there was science or research on the planet and after 2 days of staring at 1's and 0's I gave up.

Anyways enjoy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PolarisSector1.05b-t1a.ct
(653.88 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
PolarisSector1.03c.CT
(25.63 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

neluxe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Polaris Sector

Post by neluxe »

Any update to 1.06c?

thank you

grimpanda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grimpanda »

any chance of an update to 1.06d as the options arent working anymore

tofudog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofudog »

Until (if ever) the update comes along, you can go into the game files, though that properly is modding.
So how do you do it?
In the game folder there is a file called tech.all, which is a common textfile you can edit with notepad or anything.
Have a look at it, learn its structure and you can add technologies that only your race can get.
With one technology set up that way you go into the BldInfo folder, which contains the data on all planetside structures (*.ini textfiles).
Again, have a look and figure out how they set that up (it is easy) and use your custom tech as the enabler for your very own racial boni.

Lex83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lex83 »

resources are float and easy to find. Science points in fundamental and applied science are the same. I can't find production on planets and change production points for Lumens is useless - all unspent points disappear.
Be careful with science - with Domination victory i win at start because add almost all applied science and after no continue game.

Grumble314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grumble314 »

It's the racial points part I keep looking for. The resources are easy to find. Wish it would get an update.