Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by neweclipse »

01/13 HashId Table Updated!
Add Athena's Blessing Pack & Wild Boar Pack
Add Athena(Lieutenant) & Artemis(Lieutenant)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&start=555#p66080

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm
@topaztincture, yes, you can trade off diff types of items. Crew to Weapon, Weapon to Armor, Horse to Cosmetics. full mesh, many to may. the only exclusion is Lieutenants. Only one way is supported: any item -> Lieutenant (don't forget to unequip donor).
Thanks for this information. I do have one other question: Drinker of Light used perks I couldn't find on your excel tables. Namely the 50 percent elemental buildup for assassin abilities and I think poison damage was missing too. But I may just have been getting confused reconciling it's list of perk names as you copied down perfectly, and the names on the table of perk hashIDs in your Excel document. If your semi-automated swap works as intended I may never need to worry about this again, but this was a bit of a concern. I found a post on here luckily with the hashIDs I needed for those two perks. Your .ct is amazing though and I think I was just a little unlucky in my choice of what to swap for the manual way first.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

headshot0052 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:08 am
I don't understand why this .ct is not working in my game,I have the original(steam) and nothing is working,can`t enable any cheat in your table
this may happen, I'm Uplay user. if you share dump of your file with me, I'll be able to look at it.
  • DL Explorer Suite [Link]
  • run the game, load save, open inventory, minimize your game to taskbar (game sound will stop)
  • run Task Explorer (64-bit)
  • rclick on ACOdyssey.exe > Dump PE
  • share the dump file with me
Edit:
@topaztincture, idk, I looked into Excel I shared, lines 20&71 of tab 'AC Odyssey Perks'. Keep trying. ;)

WAV387
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WAV387 »

Hey i have a bug where the leap of faith isnt updating from 1/3, is there are way i can use this cheat engine to force it to upgrade to 3/3?, also thank you so much for this cheat table, it is great and i love that i can run around in the achilles set as kassandra :D keep up the great work budabum :)

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

WAV387 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:00 am
Hey i have a bug where the leap of faith isnt updating from 1/3, is there are way i can use this cheat engine to force it to upgrade to 3/3?, also thank you so much for this cheat table, it is great and i love that i can run around in the achilles set as kassandra :D keep up the great work budabum :)
This thread is only for inventory editor not related to your question. However, to answer your question, this glitch happens when u level up too much at once with xp modifier. You can reduce ur xp with cheat engine. Hit level 20, 30 so that they are registered to upgrade leap of faith. Even if u do this, you wont unlock all engravings that are unlocked when u reach a certain level. U can use a trainer to work around this glitch

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Some tips perhaps...

Post by Paul44 »

I crashed a few times in the past when trying to use this Editor; so took some time out today to get it working on my side... Here are some suggestions/tips:
1. you do not need to reload with every item swap. Iow if you want to get a complete set, just have a particular gear item swapped (quick save inbetween), move on to the next item and finally reload when finished with the whole pack...
2. after you've selected a particular gear, press ESC once to return to main inventory overview (this seems to give me the "safest" way of working, without causing any crash)
3. once you've swapped an item (and changed that particular gear to a different one), then select your next gear item from the pack, AND make sure to verify that the "Category" fits your newly selected gear.
I noticed a couple of times that it did not pick up the new selection; switching/selecting another gear item (within that category) and back solved it for me...
(this is even more true when you quick_save/load inbetween !)
4. when searching for the perk, choose 'Find All': short(er) descriptives can have multiple hits ! (and you better choose the correct one...)
5. if you forgot to change the 'Rarity', that is no problem. Just correct that flag once you got the proper item.
6. make sure to update the correct field; ONLY 'pItem' and 'pPerk3' should be touched !
(yeah, I got it wrong a few times; updating pPerk1 instead of pPerk3 ~ kaboom :oops:)

ps: oh yeah, if you crash, YOU did something wrong (iow follow the video guide "by the letter" ~ @NumberXer0: thx a mil)
ps2: it seems that you only need to visit the blacksmith once and have just one of the 'pack' items upgraded to your level, since all/remaining of them are getting upgraded automatically?! (probably mentioned here in this topic already)
If this does not happen for you: in my case, I swapped the head gear first, visited/upgraded at blacksmith: and finally added the remaining set/pack items... (my initial "reference" gear had level 5 btw)

fyi: I did the test with the 'Spartan Renegade Set' (since I could use "Time" set from the [Store], therefore adding rather then swapping gear). However, the xls tells me it should give me additionally '100% CRIT Damage' while - in my case - it showed '+50% ...' (not that I care 8-))

@ budabum: it goes without saying, but another great job! (and also thx for the Inventory script)

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Some tips perhaps...

Post by budabum »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:52 am
fyi: I did the test with the 'Spartan Renegade Set' (since I could use "Time" set from the [Store], therefore adding rather then swapping gear). However, the xls tells me it should give me additionally '100% CRIT Damage' while - in my case - it showed '+50% ...' (not that I care 8-))
sounds weird, are you on 1.0.6 CPY? 'cause ubi buffed most of the set perks from 1.1.1 patch, and one those buffs is spartan renegade. used to be +50%, since 1.1.1 patch it is +100%

Sancte Noctis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sancte Noctis »

Does anyone have a starter save with all the helix items, but updated? Would be super appreciated.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

budabum wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:03 am
headshot0052 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:08 am
I don't understand why this .ct is not working in my game,I have the original(steam) and nothing is working,can`t enable any cheat in your table
this may happen, I'm Uplay user. if you share dump of your file with me, I'll be able to look at it.
  • DL Explorer Suite [Link]
  • run the game, load save, open inventory, minimize your game to taskbar (game sound will stop)
  • run Task Explorer (64-bit)
  • rclick on ACOdyssey.exe > Dump PE
  • share the dump file with me
Edit:
@topaztincture, idk, I looked into Excel I shared, lines 20&71 of tab 'AC Odyssey Perks'. Keep trying. ;)
here
pls make your table works for steam users too
[Link]

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

thanks for sharing, not much I can help. I verified aob scan sequences, they are persistent for both versions: steam and uplay.
something else is blocking CE table on your side. often setting debugger option to VEH helps, maybe steam itself introduces anticheat mechanics. idk. i wished i could help.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

I don't think Steam is. So far I have no problems using your inventory editor to give me more resources and do item swaps, and I'm a complete novice at Cheat Engine using the Steam version of this game.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

your inventori editor just change skin,dont give the item,or im worng?

roguex64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roguex64 »

Is there any way to delete items from inventory? I have 23 items in my inventory that can neither be sold nor be dismantled. I know that the legendary items cant be sold/dismantled but the items that are stuck are uncommon/rare items and most of them are level 5. Thanks in advance.

orangel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orangel »

roguex64 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 pm
Is there any way to delete items from inventory? I have 23 items in my inventory that can neither be sold nor be dismantled. I know that the legendary items cant be sold/dismantled but the items that are stuck are uncommon/rare items and most of them are level 5. Thanks in advance.
you can change the item into other that can be dismantle or sell.

for example :
first select the item that can be sold. copy the item code then select the item you want to change it to and paste the code over. do it for every item you want to remove.
then refresh the inventory. it should work.

just to be safe try using the item code from the same category : (like spear code for spears. helmet code for helmets, etc.)

Darkshingo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkshingo »

Wondering... Am I remembering wrong that someone over here edited/swaped Lieutenants? Or it's still not possible?