Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am
drachmae booster is in next table version. meanwhile you may use this increment.
copy/paste into CE window.
Thanks. I was incorrect earlier. The XP booster works sometimes and other times doesn't seem to. I'm actually trying to get a good feel for how it works because when it started really working I broke the mastery levels system somehow and it refused to give me perk points on level ups. Is the value a literal percentage? Or does the game alter the default 4.5, for example, into something much different?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

default value is 1.0.
set 1.25 and see if it works for you.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

It seemed to work. I know that if I change the value, get the game to autosave, then load that autosave the value seems to work. current boost is at 2000 something according to the abilities screen experience bar hover over thing. which I suppose fits having the xp boost value set at 21.25. I will have to see if any issues arise from this boost, but getting it high enough that each kill gives you multiple mastery levels appears to eventually break that system. What I'm really looking to do is fill out all the perks and mastery perks now that I'm at level 70. I'm a bit surprised how many items are on the mastery list, each of them requiring 20 perk points to max out. I figured a massive xp buff would get me to maxed out perks way faster, and for the first 100 or so master levels it was working, until It just stopped awarding perk points.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

you confuse me, I replied to @cosminuk2011 on his request to share drachmae booster.
you posted first report where booster does not work, then you posted second report where it now works but you set 21x instead of 4.5 and claim booster does not work as you expect.

I'm lost. what are you trying to achieve? fix overloaded cheat?

Edit:
by perk points i assume you mean "Ability Points". There is hard cap of 217 points you can get in the game. i could try removing this cap.

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

Anyone can share +9% assassin, warrior & hunter damage perks hashid?

I found out that whenever I upgrade my swapped helix store items level (especially legendary equipment or weapons) via blacksmith, the first perk will replaced by +%% warrior damage instead of respective +%% assassin or hunter damage. For eg, level 5 Xiphos of Dionysos first perk is 7% assassin damage (due to my legit club reward item starting level is 5) . When my character level up to 11, I upgrade the weapon via blacksmith, the first perk replaced by 9% warrior damage, as well as equipment (Athena's Blessing Pack). Equipment or weapon with warrior damage perk not affected.

Is it intended behaviour for swapped item?

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:10 pm
you confuse me, I replied to @cosminuk2011 on his request to share drachmae booster.
you posted first report where booster does not work, then you posted second report where it now works but you set 21x instead of 4.5 and claim booster does not work as you expect.

I'm lost. what are you trying to achieve? fix overloaded cheat?

Edit:
by perk points i assume you mean "Ability Points". There is hard cap of 217 points you can get in the game. i could try removing this cap.
That's what I mean. And this is good to know. I didn't know there was a hard cap on how many Ability Points you could have.

I did notice that the game saves the xp booster actually, so this was another concern, but I also figured out that altering it, saving, and loading this new save adjusts it accordingly, it seems like, so I solved that one.

I did not, however, know there was a cap on how many Ability Points you could get. This is likely what I was running into as far as not getting any more, which was what I was trying to do. I assume, like with the inventory item limit, that this limit is somewhat arbitrary. In fact given that what Abilities you have don't really clog much extra save file space when maxed out, I'm guessing it's completely safe to remove or just buff up this cap to the point where you can max all abilities out. If you can, please consider adding an Ability Point cap remover or alteration option next to the weight limit one. I really can't imagine this having unforeseen consequences when the level cap is at 70 and anything past that is just mastery levels for more Ability Points, but you would know better than I.
Last edited by topaztincture on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

cloud97 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:49 pm

I found out that whenever I upgrade my swapped helix store items level (especially legendary equipment or weapons) via blacksmith, the first perk will replaced by +%% warrior damage instead of respective +%% assassin or hunter damage. For eg, level 5 Xiphos of Dionysos first perk is 7% assassin damage (due to my legit club reward item starting level is 5) . When my character level up to 11, I upgrade the weapon via blacksmith, the first perk replaced by 9% warrior damage, as well as equipment (Athena's Blessing Pack). Equipment or weapon with warrior damage perk not affected.

Did you read the notes on the table and swap items with the same first perk? Swapping a warrior damage item for one with a different first perk will result in odd behavior at the blacksmith. If you want to persist with these items instead of getting rid of them and trying again, I imagine somewhere on this site is a list of hashIDs for abilities in your level range instead of at level 50 or 70.

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

topaztincture wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:06 pm
cloud97 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Did you read the notes on the table and swap items with the same first perk? Swapping a warrior damage item for one with a different first perk will result in odd behavior at the blacksmith. If you want to persist with these items instead of getting rid of them and trying again, I imagine somewhere on this site is a list of hashIDs for abilities in your level range instead of at level 50 or 70.
My bad & sorry. I didn't noticed the note on table.

I also test swap donor horse to weapon & equipment, first perk will not show when upgrade at the blacksmith.

Thanks for the info @topaztincture

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

cloud97 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:17 pm
My bad & sorry. I didn't noticed the note on table.

I also test swap donor horse to weapon & equipment, first perk will not show when upgrade at the blacksmith.

Thanks for the info @topaztincture
No problem. And yeah, swapping horse to weapon or armor doesn't work with the semi auto method and the manual part of the table has issues too. The armor/damage rating is trapped at level 1 or something. Best to just go to a blacksmith in game and buy donor weapons and armor with the matching first perk. Common items work fine in swaps for epic and legendary equipment.

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

topaztincture wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:15 am
No problem. And yeah, swapping horse to weapon or armor doesn't work with the semi auto method and the manual part of the table has issues too. The armor/damage rating is trapped at level 1 or something. Best to just go to a blacksmith in game and buy donor weapons and armor with the matching first perk. Common items work fine in swaps for epic and legendary equipment.
Thanks for the advice :)

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

I want to limit the game's maximum level to 60 instead of 70. Is there a way?

Chanqa206qa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chanqa206qa »

Help!.I can't change value code item.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

Can someone please explain to me step by step how to edit the value of Orichalcum Ore with this table?

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Pernicies wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:53 pm
Can someone please explain to me step by step how to edit the value of Orichalcum Ore with this table?
You cannot mess with that. It's tracked on Ubisoft servers.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Chanqa206qa wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:52 pm
Help!.I can't change value code item.
Did you follow the item swap guide step by step?