Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HashID

Post by cosminuk2011 »

Zeali wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:07 am
Anybody know the Sacred bulls hashID?
Dionysos Pack - Sacred Bull (H) - Phobos Skin - Legendary - 000001868D0C3184

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by _Eagle_ »

"i'm not goin to say anything.hear this from the Great man himself...(his own words) :D :D

Dear friends. Inventory Editor updated to version 1.1.4.2. Please report issues if any.
- added Helix 'Complete Map Pack'. The pack includes the following maps:
First Civilization Steles Map
Legendary Chest Map
Ancient Tablet Map
Orichalcum Fragment Map

Happy cheating! EB EF"

Much Thnx To budabum...

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

I don't it, how do you enable it ?
(clicking "+Map pack booster" doesn't do anything)

Edit:
Ok, i've looked through the script and we need to at least have v1.1.1 for it to work, right ?

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Likely.

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

xp/drachmae boosters don't work. they turn on and show up in-game correctly but nothing actually changes like 300% xp boost and if i do something like a camp i still get the same amount as before.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

anyone know how to get the 100% hp on death perk to work? I can only use the 20% health one, it crashes within 2-3 seconds if you use the 100% perk swap. I have tried different perk places but neither spots work.

Lightbringer95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lightbringer95 »

So I'm done testing which items cause the game to irretrievably glitch during the quest where you land at Megaris for the first time. Turns out that you're at risk if you have pretty much any of the cut or bugged content (Hero's Sword/Snake Kopis, Corrupted Hammer of Hephaestus, etc). So if you're starting a new game or new game+, make sure to not have those in your inventory. To be safe I wouldn't get them at all.

On that note, just curious: does anyone have any idea what the corrupted legendary weapons are supposed to be for/from? Is it cut content or part of some future mechanic, or something? And yes, I did try Google beforehand but I came up empty.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Guessing it's cut content for battling the legendary encounters but after doing 2x reskinned cyclops it seems to have faded for the Lost Tales of Greece instead (Next one coming out on March 26th.) and sail around and sink this one boat that's a bit tougher and has a unique appearance heh.

Still the Atlantis DLC to go though so around half a year I guess maybe a bit more (One piece every two months.) with more monthly patches and even with all DLC out there might still be some last additional update similar to AC Origins.

Assassin's Creed 3 and Assassin's Creed Liberations remasters are also coming out later this month but Ubisoft has a ton of teams so work is probably not winding down until the other three-part DLC is out in entirety but we'll see what else they will add to the game as well before it's all wrapped up.

ninedooksgaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ninedooksgaming »

I really am not sure if anyone still visits this page. But can someone please tell me the hash id for cult of kosmos wearable robe? I don't know how to find the hash

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

ninedooksgaming wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:01 pm
I really am not sure if anyone still visits this page. But can someone please tell me the hash id for cult of kosmos wearable robe? I don't know how to find the hash
Cultist's Disguise <Special> Head Common 00000176B383A2F8
Cultist's Disguise <Special> Head Common 0000018C37895764

You can download the excel sheet that contains everything: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - Inventory_v1.1.4.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309&start=615#p81345

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Alright. So he bitches and complains FRF is a shit place, then leaves for another where he continues his work, supporting that community (even if it's monetizing his work). Yet his followers still post updated tables here, indirectly advertising his work. How hypocrite can budabum be, thinking we wouldn't get what his plot is all about?..

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

He didn't sell his skills for money.
He complied with most of the user's needs.
Badabum is a hero.
SunBeam is also a hero.
I thank them.
I look forward to the return of Badabum.
Thank you once again for Badabum.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

We all fucking sell our skills for money. Do you work? Have a job? You get paid for your skills; you sell your skills to get money from your employer. Thanks for the adoration, but let's cut the crap, please. He left cuz he felt like he's the only one posting stuff for free; that his shit is more valuable to the right bidder or, perhaps, he would make it exclusive to a more friendly to his needs community. That's why. Also cuz we allow paid trainers on this forum. I'm waiting for the day he'll do that and come advertising here. I'll then make sure to remind him the dick he's been.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

^^
Yeah, what I saw was they claimed to be worried about the community but bailed on it faster than I've ever seen. All because of paid trainers, which have always been allowed. Thus, it doesn't seem like they ever really cared about the community; it was just a place to post their stuff, not something they were actively a member of. Just seemed kinda shity to me. At least I was thought one helps the community when it's in need and you help it to be the best it can be, not bail the minute you find something you don't like after claiming to care about said community. A true leader leads by example, not with words alone.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Yeah. Good.
If you want to get paid, sell for money.
Behave as your decision if you think that's right.
But don't be too radical.
I remember your kindness in the past.
I still admire you, SunBeam.