Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Anyone having issues attaching to process ac odyssey with ce6.8 revert to ce 6.7. Been mentioned more than once.
neweclipse wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 am
HashId_Table Updated!
Add eStore Celestial Pack & Celestial Naval Pack
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&p=66080#p66080
Have you added all the crews and other stuff thats been missing from your table for a bit now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

budabum wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:34 am
this guide may look daunting, that's because i'm lazy to script this ))

- complete at least one Fort quest to get that damn seal
- enable [Debug] section's cheat "Hover Over..."
- go to ACOD inventory and hover mouse over the seal, make sure you do not hover over other items or you'll loose correct values.
- the CE table will get populated, copy HashId under pItem, make sure you unintentionally did not hover over other items or you'll copy wrong hash.
- now grab Wiper script a few posts above, enable it, enter ACOD Inventory to get script populated
- run lua script changing nothing

find a line with the HashId you stored, grab first pointer from this line and add it to into CE as 4 bytes type.
if you did everything right, you should see count of your seals, update it.

Thanks so much Budabum, this worked really well. I already grabbed the hashid earlier in my play session so i was able to skip a few steps (tried to find out how to do it on my own, failed lol). How did you get so knowledgeable on the doing this stuff? Its impressive.

neweclipse wrote:
HashId_Table Updated!

Thank you newelicpse! Much appreciated! I tried to add the relative info into my own xls file, which i was going to send to you to format it correctly and upload, but i dont have excel, and the app i am using (a free microsoft store app) to view/edit the files crashes everytime i try to edit it. Also wont let me copy paste from outside of the app to the app, so it would take me forever to manually type in every character. Are you usuing microsoft excel?
Last edited by forkinator on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

switch to google spreadsheet, it's free. and it can import/export Excel files.
and I added full hash dump into first post along with distilled neweclipse files.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

I just checked it out and yeah its pretty fleshed out, so i will definitely make it my new excel editor. Thanks!

Edit: Added Dionysos pack to the HashID_Table_Legendary_Pack spreadsheet.

[Link]

Neweclipse, i sent you a link with an editable version. Maybe you can use that to update yours with the Dionysos pack. Isn't the celestial pack entire gears perk1 supposed to be +15% assassin damage at lvl 50? That's what i have for the Dionysos pack. Got the hashID from a post earlier in the thread from budabum. I don't have the level 70 perk hashid's. luckily in game the perk levels get corrected if you go to the blacksmith and upgrade the gear.

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neweclipse »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 am
Anyone having issues attaching to process ac odyssey with ce6.8 revert to ce 6.7. Been mentioned more than once.
neweclipse wrote:
HashId_Table Updated!
Have you added all the crews and other stuff thats been missing from your table for a bit now?
All eStore naval packs are included

lion_the_ryan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lion_the_ryan »

forkinator wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:47 am
I just checked it out and yeah its pretty fleshed out, so i will definitely make it my new excel editor. Thanks!

Edit: Added Dionysos pack to the HashID_Table_Legendary_Pack spreadsheet.

[Link]

Neweclipse, i sent you a link with an editable version. Maybe you can use that to update yours with the Dionysos pack. Isn't the celestial pack entire gears perk1 supposed to be +15% assassin damage at lvl 50? That's what i have for the Dionysos pack. Got the hashID from a post earlier in the thread from budabum. I don't have the level 70 perk hashid's. luckily in game the perk levels get corrected if you go to the blacksmith and upgrade the gear.
It looks like the current version got screwed up by "Anonymous" users. But the previous version from yesterday that you edited looks good. I went ahead and restored it, but I'd restrict access from now on XD

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

Is here a way to have all "unlocked" items, when you start new game? To have it unlocked just everywhere? I personaly think that there must be some way to have it in shop like unlocked, just like a DLC unlocker, it must works almost same.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ There you go, budda, you try to give people a finger, now they want the whole hand. At least slap them with it or something :D :D

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

VMFH wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 am
Is here a way to have all "unlocked" items, when you start new game? To have it unlocked just everywhere? I personaly think that there must be some way to have it in shop like unlocked, just like a DLC unlocker, it must works almost same.
What you're thinking of is a "low-sync" save game, and people have been making them. The problem tends to be for various AC games at which point can you start really unlocking the majority of things, and then they can cheat in the rest.

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

Sauce wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:09 pm
VMFH wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 am
What you're thinking of is a "low-sync" save game, and people have been making them. The problem tends to be for various AC games at which point can you start really unlocking the majority of things, and then they can cheat in the rest.
I try to finde some 1.1.1 save game, couse i have legit copy of the game. But i only find cpy version of save, which means, even if i convert the save with save tool conventer then the store items arent unlocked in start of the game and doesnt appeared in a shop like purchased neither arent unlocked at the start of the game. Just like legacy of the first blade. I would like to know if you know when to get some proper save game for 1.1.1 version of the game. Couse as we see, that "low sync" mechanics shows that these helix items arent server sided, so there must be some way to have them all unlocked. Even i want to go deep in this and look where these items are locked and if is it possible to unlock them pernamently. So i would be glad if you can pm me some links of these legit saves with items. :mrgreen:

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

^ Try playing in offline mode, see if the items stick.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Saves for CPY release are based on this CE table and work perfect as they unlock items in your inventory making them usable in the gameplay from the beginning, items are not unlocked in eStore though.
If you are looking a way how to unlock shopping, you may either
- wait for someone creates for you CPY-like crack
- you may leverage again the table provided to add any items of 900+ shared.
- you may use standard way - purchase Helix and unlock any content
- or there is one more way - grind for free orichalcum and spend it for 1 shop item per week
-or you still may use saves created for CPY and add delta yourself and share save with community
you choose

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

budabum wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:07 pm
Saves for CPY release are based on this CE table and work perfect as they unlock items in your inventory making them usable in the gameplay from the beginning, items are not unlocked in eStore though.
If you are looking a way how to unlock shopping, you may either
- wait for someone creates for you CPY-like crack
- you may leverage again the table provided to add any items of 900+ shared.
- you may use standard way - purchase Helix and unlock any content
- or there is one more way - grind for free orichalcum and spend it for 1 shop item per week
-or you still may use saves created for CPY and add delta yourself and share save with community
you choose
Thanks for response !!! anyway thank you very much for gives us this powerfull tool which can rape ubi ass :)) i have one more question for you...when it comes to perks, do you know how to upgrade them? I get the engraving system in ce table provided but i am talking for example: i have 15% damage with daggers which is level 5. But in 1.1.1 version there two more perks upgrade possible. Do you have any idea how to get them or how to upgrade them. Every perk have this 7level upgrade now. I was thinking about if it depends on your level. Like level 60 unlocks level 6 perk ect. If so, then is there some way to have 7level perk sooner? Image

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

And one more thing, if anyone interested theres my save file. 95% completed, 1.1.1 version, legit game, for Alexios, Almost every helix item unlocked by this table, requires dlc unlocker+legacy of the first blade to play, wearning armmor and weapons with custom perks, others items have legit perks.

Download here: [Link]

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Simplified way how engine defines a Perk is "obj_Perk->obj_ChallengeToUnlock"
Since 1.11 ubi introduced Perks with tier 6 and 7, you can randomly loot weapon/armor with such perks.
The issue is that each such tier6/7 perk is defined with obj_ChallengeToUnlock=empty.
In other words, there is no challenge defined by system internals, no way to unlock by legit way.

Until ubi decides to expose these perks via challenges, use editor and copy such perks between items.