Sunset Overdrive +7 (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunset Overdrive +6 (table Update5)

Post by KS212 »

That glider code is like.... code of the year, I swear. Makes such a huge diff in funallowed.jpg

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sunset Overdrive +6 (table Update5)

Post by Cielos »

enpoping123 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:05 pm
weapon exp multipler pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
did you read the 2nd line of the first post?

/////////////////////////////////
lordkain wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:03 pm
[...]

OK, I understand now. Let me clarify it for you. The night defense missions (the ones you neet to protect 1-4 VATS), has three different ranks. Bronze - Silver - Gold. It is in Gold rank where you get the best rewards. In these missions, you have always 3 or 4 minutes, and you have to kill the waves in the using the best posible combos. (That's what give you the points). So, in 3 minutes, i cannot kill enough of them to get the gold rank. So, i need to countdown to stop until i have the desired amount of points.
TL;DR: In order to test it, try to get GOLD rank in Night Defense missions.
thanks for the info!
I took a look at this challenge, and here's what I found:
1. the hidden mission countdown, which the script does covered, is present. and using the hot-keys can still end the mission immediately, but says "failed".
2. the countdown-calculating-opcodes that governor the next waves of enemies or big enemies (and some other unknown stuff I haven't checked yet), also monitor another hidden mission countdown in this challenge, in-which when set zero, the mission will end immediately saying "success".

so, I've made another hook to this place, filter out other countdowns except this "success" mission countdown, and have the script function covering this countdown.
the just uploaded table included this updated script, but I haven't actually test it for the whole challenge yet, as I'm about to go out now. please report~

also, the updated table added another script ignore grid power which allows you to set as many traps as you want, regardless of your max grid power. with this you can get high points very easily I believe. so in case the updated inf. countdown still doesn't work properly on these Night Defence challenge, this should helps you get past this challenge with ease.

and here's the update note:
Update6
- added ignore grid power.
- updated inf. countdown. it covers the hidden "mission success" countdown for "Knight Defence" Challenges now.
EDIT:
anyone knows the name of the mission that would gives the normal looking ak47? and when will this mission unlocked? read from somewhere that's quite late in game, if so, how late? (as in, just a few more missions to end game...?)
I'm wondering if rushing through the missions just to get this gun is worthwhile...
thanks in advance!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunset Overdrive +7 (table Update6)

Post by KS212 »

Normal looking AK? the AK-FOff or the AK-FU?

The AK-FOff is crafted/bought very early on, this is the blue graffiti'd one. The AK-FU is obtained in the Siege of Wondertown story mission which is... yeeeeah pretty close ish to the end. I don't see the point of it vs the AK-FOff tho, they're pretty identical.

If you want a rapidfire sort of weapon, the Roman Candle is the one to go for.

RJ_Satyadev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RJ_Satyadev »

I am new to using cheat engine , can I know how to use grid power setting ?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

any chance to update and add badget cheat ?

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

can someone add a way to edit money thanks

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Sadly the one cheat I wanted the most (stop timer) doesn't work :(