OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 575

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by SunBeam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 am

^ He is using the old version that allows everything :D It's about time you stopped acting, jonaaa :P The version posted here doesn't patch creating of UCheatManager, thus the in-game (in an actual mission) console commands don't work :)

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 16

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by jonaaa » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 am

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 am
^ He is using the old version that allows everything :D It's about time you stopped acting, jonaaa :P The version posted here doesn't patch creating of UCheatManager, thus the in-game (in an actual mission) console commands don't work :)
Not anymore, the old one I've deleted so I'm using the latest one :P

awpmybae
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by awpmybae » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:30 pm

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 am
^ He is using the old version that allows everything :D It's about time you stopped acting, jonaaa :P The version posted here doesn't patch creating of UCheatManager, thus the in-game (in an actual mission) console commands don't work :)
Not anymore, the old one I've deleted so I'm using the latest one :P
Hey @Jonaaa you got access to new 1.0.7 CE table ? If so would you be so kind to share it plz ?

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 575

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by SunBeam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Take it in PMs, please; zths' table isn't supported in this topic.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 16

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by jonaaa » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:39 pm

awpmybae wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:30 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 am
^ He is using the old version that allows everything :D It's about time you stopped acting, jonaaa :P The version posted here doesn't patch creating of UCheatManager, thus the in-game (in an actual mission) console commands don't work :)
Not anymore, the old one I've deleted so I'm using the latest one :P
Hey @Jonaaa you got access to new 1.0.7 CE table ? If so would you be so kind to share it plz ?
No, i don't play this game anymore, you can easily find this table on 3DM.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 575

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by SunBeam » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 am

Time for some more shit :D

While in a map I found the following logic, when acquiring items:

Code: Select all

[023365] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.GadgetMaximum                                    0x000001C7CBC5A8F0
[023366] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.Gadget                                           0x000001C7CBC5A960
[023367] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.ClothMaximum                                     0x000001C7CBC5A9D0
[023368] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.Cloth                                            0x000001C7CBC5AA40
[023369] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.MetalMaximum                                     0x000001C7CBC5AAB0
[023370] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.Metal                                            0x000001C7CBC5AB20
[023371] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.ChemicalMaximum                                  0x000001C7CBC5AB90
[023372] FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.Chemical                                         0x000001C7CBC5AC00
Those UObjects store at 0x44 offset the offset that applies in:

Code: Select all

[378474] OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet Underpass_LGL_Scavenge.Underpass_LGL_Scavenge.PersistentLevel.CH_Grant_C_1.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet 0x000001C7D9DCA6C0
So.. OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet + [FloatProperty OTWD.OTWDCraftingResourceAttributeSet.Cloth + 0x44] = the offset where you'll find, as Float, the value for Cloth :P

I'll post a table soon enough, similar to what zths posted a while back, but with a tons shit of details.

BR,
Sun

ImperialCapt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by ImperialCapt » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:17 pm

jonaaa wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:19 am
I can't make the console work on private (as host).

every command is saying "not recognized", using 1.0.7.
Same, me neither.

By the way, I hope that guy who used this in public game broke his arm..

seoari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by seoari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 am

there are Season 2 update, any update for this table?

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 16

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by jonaaa » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:57 am

seoari wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 am
there are Season 2 update, any update for this table?
If you're talking about zths table, look for yourself on 3DM, I will not post his table here.

seoari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by seoari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:27 am

jonaaa wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:57 am
seoari wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 am
there are Season 2 update, any update for this table?
If you're talking about zths table, look for yourself on 3DM, I will not post his table here.
no no, console doesn't work anymore after update. neither .exe or .dll can bring console up.

i only want to use command endmission and spawn weapon case.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 575

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by SunBeam » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:46 am

^ While you were busy playing, this is what I did: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8318. No idea if I'll ever get back to this game.

L.E.: The 3DM table for this game is not allowed to be posted here. Take it in PMs if you want. Thank you for your understanding.

User avatar
isosplz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by isosplz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:41 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:46 am

L.E.: The 3DM table for this game is not allowed to be posted here. Take it in PMs if you want. Thank you for your understanding.
Not allowed to be posted on the website, or just in this thread?

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 575

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by SunBeam » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:41 pm

On FRF.

User avatar
isosplz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by isosplz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Understood. Thank you for the quick reply.

User avatar
p1tbull
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by p1tbull » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:38 am

So, using the old .dll should make it work in-game as it used to? (I haven't been playing for a while, some bank holidays around here)

Ouch, I noticed about the new big patch....

Post Reply