OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by Memiomy »

actually 99.99% of people know the risk but still want to risk anyway so let them be if they're stupid enough to.
they have been warned!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@jonaaa: The harm has already been done. The console DLL uses AOBs, thus it will work on updates. Even if I remove it from here (which I'll do), it has already been leeched. I'll point people to 3DM (and others) to handle the explanations for their bitching :P

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

I thought fearless revolution was made because you were fearless about using CE compared to CE forum which was afraid of possible legal repercussion... That forum did not have online tables yet FE has had many tables for online games. When was this change? TODAY? XD

You have Monster Hunter and MGSV tables on top page... that's online. Just saying... only like 5 useful console codes worked, what's to get all worked up about?

People want to cheat. If they want to get themselves ban, they need to learn that lesson xD This applies to any/all types of cheats. It's the youngsters (neophytes), the ignorant and the careless that get banned. This game was pretty expensive. What else is there to say?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My point is with each and every post I see "how to get nice mod box" and "how to cheat with my friends". You don't see this shit with the games you mentioned T_T So spare me, please. FRF was never about online hacking. Check the freakin' forum rules. The fact that games nowadays share single-player and multi-player components has nothing to do with the way this forum works. Next you're going to tell me you're using the console and all you've learned to cheat in single-player? I don't think so. Not once have you asked for unlimited ammo, unlimited silencer or anything else single-player relevant in this topic. You're all about weapons, levels and mods. Don't care if you get all that shit from other trainers; your choice, your $.

Attachments removed.

And yes, we are fearless and don't care for threats. That Monster w.e. topic is still up as you can see, regardless of Capcom's agenda. The fact that people are afraid and don't post shit in it or remove their shit is proof enough how they value their e-persona vs. Capcom.

Lastly, I too paid for the game and barely got to play it. And that in single-player, Private rooms. Yes, because I don't play that often, have a life and waste time reversing and coming up with the shit you often use :P Bottom line: use the tables/libs for whatever you wish. Just don't ask in public for ONLINE crap. We frown upon that. I know words can be twisted, thus you defending yourself and telling me all the shit you've been posting isn't ONLINE related won't help your cause.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

rampant_uterus wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:26 pm
I thought fearless revolution was made because you were fearless about using CE compared to CE forum which was afraid of possible legal repercussion... That forum did not have online tables yet FE has had many tables for online games. When was this change? TODAY? XD

You have Monster Hunter and MGSV tables on top page... that's online. Just saying... only like 5 useful console codes worked, what's to get all worked up about?

People want to cheat. If they want to get themselves ban, they need to learn that lesson xD This applies to any/all types of cheats. It's the youngsters (neophytes), the ignorant and the careless that get banned. This game was pretty expensive. What else is there to say?
You're in the wrong place friend.

Fearless isn't like UnknownCheats or MPGH.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Can you please link me forum rules, I didn't see them in the FAQ (for my sake...)

I remember reading Jonaaa using console with friends in private spawning objects, so I was looking to do the same...

I also did not ask about Levels or mods. I only asked about commands from the list you provided. Lore items, activating commands, Unlock commands etc.

I asked about the "ToggleDebugShowLootContainers" command to see if it worked like a Debug ESP ingame and could not figure out how to enable it.

I asked how to bind Teleport command to middle mouse button...

I asked about ToggleWeaponInfiniteAmmo and ToggleWeaponInfiniteSilencer...

So because I ask how to use console with My friend in private party as host which has already been shared (not explained) here there is a problem? I don't get it. At no point and time did I claim or deny anything... What or why are you accusing?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

rampant_uterus wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:36 pm
Can you please link me forum rules, I didn't see them in the FAQ (for my sake...)

I remember reading Jonaaa using console with friends in private spawning objects, so I was looking to do the same...

I also did not ask about Levels or mods. I only asked about commands from the list you provided. Lore items, activating commands, Unlock commands etc.

I asked about the "ToggleDebugShowLootContainers" command to see if it worked like a Debug ESP ingame and could not figure out how to enable it.

I asked how to bind Teleport command to middle mouse button...

I asked about ToggleWeaponInfiniteAmmo and ToggleWeaponInfiniteSilencer...

So because I ask how to use console with My friend in private party as host which has already been shared (not explained) here there is a problem? I don't get it. At no point and time did I claim or deny anything... What or why are you accusing?

Okay.
I'm doing this since the 1.0 (the EXE method) and i was never interested in using this on public rooms (since i don't want to ruin other people's game).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@rampant_uterus: I've kept track of your smug behavior ever since you posted that manifestation of yours of which things you use, how much you care about the stuff you use and the people who make them. In short, you give a shit because you're just using. The simple fact that you BUY things doesn't entitle you to that type of behavior. Now.. you're the one here offended by my decisions and bitching you don't see this and that and preaching how FRF forums work. I believe I'm more in tune with what's going on here and the simple difference of status should tell you where you stand. Let me put it this way: I posted this shit, I've decided to remove it. There you go. Blame me, not the forum. Got anything to say about this.. well, you know where to go with your "I give a fuck" attitude - - now available in Chinese flavor @ 3DM. Hope you find what you're looking for there.

One last time: what I post in this topic does not apply to online whatever. If it so happens it does work in Public missions as well, then it's like I said - more and more games share single-player and online components; I can't dissociate between the two. If one wants to test God and finds it works online as well, in games with other people, then so be it. Can't block it, can't disable it, can't do anything about it. Besides someone discovered it, I didn't preach about it high and low. Just like most online stuff about this game happened in this or other topics. Omission of what I said in the previous post still finds you guilty: you give a shit about single-player.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:25 pm
You can do what ever you want with your stuff. You have an attitude. You've taken things personally across the board. My posts were indifferent and unbiased towards everyone's political reasoning and gave everyone a chance because you don't know why anyone acts the way they do.

I'm here to use cheats. So is everyone here. But you're singling me out, a user, unreasonably and accusing me of some unfounded nonsense about online stuff, that's why you didn't create a valid response. You now created a new post saying I have an attitude- But again with no reference. I have no problems with anything on this forum or any thread, but you are still aggressive.

RELAX. Do what you do. Do what you want to do. These are your things, enjoy them, stop thinking everyone is your enemy. That's a personal issue.

Also manifestation is a very strange word to use. Because I said I like cheats and idc who makes them? It's called unprejudiced.

And Jonaaa, I stated each time I mentioned "Online" that I only wanted to do it with friends as well, same as you. I never said, stated or mentioned that I wanted to use them in public matches to ruin peoples games...

Have I portrayed clearly with understanding that I hold no offense against you or your decisions or methods, that I don't intend to wreck public games, and I only asked things ALREADY STATED IN USE how to perform them with My own friends in Private lobbies?

I don't think I can be any more clear. You were hostile about ????? Nothing or something you perceived or made up. I am clearing that up. Why do I even bother? Because I'm a peacemaker. Even in my posts about your personal interracial quarrel I questioned your accusations towards another persons motives. Were either of your responses appropriate? Who knows who cares. Absolutely none of it was necessary. Back and forth bickering wasted 5 pages of thread I refreshed every day looking for updates about cheats... Keep that stuff in PM's/DM's.

TLDR This is your cheat. You can do and feel however you want with it. I have no issue with whatever you do and it shouldn't matter to you even if I did. Whatever you've assumed about my position (thoughts/motives) was just that, assumed. I didn't ask about levels or mods or whatever else you accused me of. I asked about things presented in your console. I asked how to use console in private with my friends as Jonaaa posted. Please cease your accusations and hostilities that had no basis.
jonaaa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:35 pm
I'm doing this since the 1.0 (the EXE method) and i was never interested in using this on public rooms (since i don't want to ruin other people's game).

Me too, Jonaaa, me too. All my comments mentioned Me and a Friend. I NEVER said public. It was misunderstood and blown out of proportion. I made a misunderstanding myself some weeks ago, and I apologized for it. That's what people do.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ No one accused you of using anything to grief others. All I am saying is you are interested in whatever people come up with in this thread for ONLINE purposes. Be it publicly or in a private game "with friends", it's still ONLINE "LOOK AT ME". Everyone in this topic, for that matter, who's asked about mods and cool weapons WANTS TO BE COOL. You wouldn't be able to BE COOL in private, all alone or in single-player (private with no people), would you? Again, do a search for your posts. Here you go: search.php?author_id=10863&sr=posts. And see what stands out the most T_T Don't fucking dare saying I'm using you as a scapegoat to prove some point; I just said - and I repeat - EVERYONE else alongside you having asked about online-related crap T_T Or you read between the lines? And once more you're avoiding the fact that you have no fucking interest for use of console in SINGLE-PLAYER. Or am I wrong? Will you write 2 more pages avoiding this?

Yes, whatever, right. You're here to use stuff. Stay at that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated main post once more with the console DLL (no online patches this time around) and dumper. Guessing it will take the "fun" out of this topic; so be it :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Finally got some free time to work some more on this :P So, this is what I've discovered, aside from the fact that the game has updated to v1.0.7. Remember how I told you LocalPlayer leads to PlayerController? Well, you can hook creation of PlayerController in LocalPlayer here:

Code: Select all

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+13D3BE1 - 48 89 7E 30           - mov [rsi+30],rdi
             // this is where PlayerController is written to LocalPlayer ^
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+13D3BE5 - 48 8B 07              - mov rax,[rdi]
What that location will give you is this kind of pointer:

PlayerController_BP_C MainMenu.MainMenu.PersistentLevel.PlayerController_BP_C_1
So.. [LocalPlayer+0x30] = PlayerController.

Then I wanted to find out the relationship between PlayerController and our Pawn (our player). So I entered a map and found my ammo, then from ammo I found the player via the relationship I described in page 17. Then I scanned the memory for pointers to the player pointer and looked for one that's close or within PlayerController. And found it ;) So.. this is my player:

CH_Maya_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.CH_Maya_C_1
And the relationship is here:

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+13BA2EB - 4C 8B A9 20040000     - mov r13,[rcx+00000420]
This is where PlayerController is accessed and the read return is CH_Maya_C (let's call it player; in reality, this is called a Pawn in Engine terminology). So.. [PlayerController+0x420] = Player.

Then what I wanted to find out is where exactly in our Player structure is the weapon swapping occurring. And it didn't take me long:

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+17DD75F - 48 89 BB 980B0000     - mov [rbx+00000B98],rdi
What that location holds is the pointer to the structure of the weapon you are changing by pressing 1,2,3 keys. Why is this important? Because we can then map contents of the weapon structure directly, without the need to look for it in memory. It's linked to our player ;) Isn't it? :P

So.. [Player+0xB98] = Weapon.

So far so good. Let's take a look at God and see what happens in reality when we toggle it on. Find references to "God mode on" in memory (use x64dbg if you can't do it with CE). Or scan memory for this array:

48 89 5C 24 08 48 89 7C 24 10 55 48 8B EC 48 83 EC 50 48 8B 41 20 33 DB 48 8B F9 48 89 5D E0 48 8D 4D E0 48 8B 90 20 04 00 00
You should find only one result: "OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A610". First-up dump objects with TheWalkingDead.dll and open up ObjectsDump.txt. Then head to the address I've just given you, set a breakpoint, open console and type in "god" [Enter]. CE will break.

When it does, look at RCX and search for it in the .txt file. You'll find something like this:

[389165] OTWDCheatManager CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.PlayerController_BP_C_1.OTWDCheatManager_1 0x0000013C28D8C640
OK, so OTWDCheatManager UObject is used here ("U" stands for Unreal; just in case you wondered). Trace a bit till you get here:

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A633 - 48 8B 90 20040000     - mov rdx,[rax+00000420]
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A63A - 48 85 D2              - test rdx,rdx // stop here
Let's check RDX:

[388730] CH_Maya_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.CH_Maya_C_1 0x0000013C73C6C720
So.. [OTWDCheatManager + 0x420] = Player. Now you understand why, when typing "god" at main menu, the response is "No APawn* possessed"? :D Because at main menu there's no Pawn player entity having been yet generated.

Let's continue:

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A63F - 0FB6 82 3C010000      - movzx eax,byte ptr [rdx+0000013C]
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A646 - A8 02                 - test al,02
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A648 - 74 24                 - je OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A66E
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A64A - 24 FD                 - and al,-03
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A64C - 48 C7 45 E8 0C000000  - mov qword ptr [rbp-18],0000000C
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A654 - 88 82 3C010000        - mov [rdx+0000013C],al
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A65A - 33 D2                 - xor edx,edx
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A65C - E8 0FA8A2FF           - call OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+AA4E70
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A661 - 44 8D 43 18           - lea r8d,[rbx+18]
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A665 - 48 8D 15 0C717E01     - lea rdx,[OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+2861778] { ["God mode on"] }
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A66C - EB 42                 - jmp OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A6B0
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A66E - 0C 02                 - or al,02
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A670 - 48 C7 45 E8 0D000000  - mov qword ptr [rbp-18],0000000D
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A678 - 88 82 3C010000        - mov [rdx+0000013C],al
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A67E - 33 D2                 - xor edx,edx
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A680 - E8 EBA7A2FF           - call OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+AA4E70
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A685 - 41 B8 1A000000        - mov r8d,0000001A
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A68B - 48 8D 15 FE707E01     - lea rdx,[OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+2861790] { ["God Mode off"] }
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A692 - EB 1C                 - jmp OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A6B0
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A694 - 33 D2                 - xor edx,edx
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A696 - 48 C7 45 E8 14000000  - mov qword ptr [rbp-18],00000014
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A69E - E8 CDA7A2FF           - call OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+AA4E70
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A6A3 - 41 B8 28000000        - mov r8d,00000028
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A6A9 - 48 8D 15 00717E01     - lea rdx,[OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+28617B0] { ["No APawn* possessed"] }
So.. a byte from [Player+0x13C] is being checked out. In my case, the value I found there is 0x3A.

movzx eax,byte ptr [rdx+0000013C]
test al,02
je "off"
on:
  do_on
off:
  do_off
If the logical test of this byte against 0x2 succeeds, then the JE under it leads to "off". Else, leads to "on". Let's see what happens at "on":

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A64A - 24 FD                 - and al,-03
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A654 - 88 82 3C010000        - mov [rdx+0000013C],al
And that, for me, turns 0x3A into 0x38.

Then the "off" branch does:

OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A66E - 0C 02                 - or al,02
OTWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+107A678 - 88 82 3C010000        - mov [rdx+0000013C],al
Which will turn 0x38 back into 0x3A.

From experience I can tell you that you can view the operation as add/sub 0x2. Thus for on, you do 0x3A-0x2. For off, you do 0x38+0x2 :) And that's God.

So.. [Player+0x13C] = God (as byte).

Will post more soon :P

BR,
Sun

L.E.: Quick table coming up:

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

new .dll disable most of in-game command :(
can't spawn case to farm or giveammo any more *sad face*

these are intend right?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yup. Not going to work anymore in Public games. Ta-ta.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

aww why :( this include 100 hours+ of farming too when they release new weapon and new tier (yellow tier ,legendary tier)
without case spawner it'll be too painful x(
just because some douches try to ruined game experience in public :(