OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

Post by Memiomy »

they're working on it for us <3

anyway about the console command. i can use god and give resources command but fly and ghost doesn't work. what am i missing?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

Thank you very much for working on the cheats for all of us can use. You guys are beasts!

yeah I used ghost commands but it seems didnt do anything? What is it supposed to do?

Teleport command aparently if you found a survivor on a mission and when you ask the surviver to stay, when you teleports he suddenly teleports with you.

I dont know how Fly commands work. what is it supposed to do again? I cant seem to fly for some reason or do I have to press something?

impulsa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by impulsa »

ghost lets you fly around and clip through everything and fly is the the same thing without the clipping. both of them and "god" are left over commands from the unreal development kit and probably not implemented

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

JDimensional wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:13 pm
DestroyPawns - Destroys (by calling destroy directly) all non-player pawns of class aClass in the level. Kills Zombies on the map at the time. Not tested with other players in game etc.

DestroyTarget - Destroy the actor you're looking at.
great thanks to this command you can pass the mission (worse than walkers) game alone and for a single person this mission is impossible

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

God works, as you can see. It toggles a flag checked in damage calculation, as well as stamina processing. You might've noticed no effects occurring when this is on :P I've already mentioned Fly and Ghost don't (yet) do anything. I might investigate into this, as if I recall correctly, there was some bool that enabled/disabled flying (bAllowFlying or something) in UE3.

You may use ToggleDebugCamera to roam around; I think you can also combine it (while enabled) with Teleport. Try it and report. Enable debug camera, move camera behind the fence in first mission (or somewhere outside the map or atop a building you normally can't climb on), then do Teleport in the console. See if your Pawn gets moved there. Or if anything happens for that matter (Pawn might move but not past the map boundaries).

What I forgot to tell you is I also patched another function in my EXE release: SBZGameBase::AllowCheats set to return 0 (TRUE). Thing is when you're not in-game, at map or menu, there is no client-server activity. Once you start a map, you become a client. An UObject to those properties is instantiated and filled in the UWorld UObject. Engine checks for its existence and determines you're the client I mentioned. Well, while you're a client, AllowCheats returns FALSE. Thus you cannot use cheats in-game. And that is because AllowCheats doesn't instantiate the UCheatManager object when you go in-game :) I think you might beat this without patching by running some command I saw here, for Ark ([Link]):

EnableCheats <Password> // however, I don't recall seeing any password option for a private game you'd run

But no need to do that anymore; it's been patched by yours truly :P

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Working on a Names/Objects dumper (along with their in-memory structure addresses). Also on a symbols list you would be able to apply in either x64dbg/CE. I think It's much easier, for example, to Ctrl+G > UCheatManager::God than having to figure out where it is by string references ;) Dumping the UObjectsArray list will allow you to do mods like our Chinese friend does in his encoded table :P Yes, you still have to know WTF you're doing/looking at :P Can't escape that.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

teleport seems work but combination between "teleport+ToggleDebugCamera" isn't

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Alright; I guess the UPlayerController is locked from transformations.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Also.. 3DM Chinese forum seems they won't approve any of my posts. Well.. see why I fucking dislike some Chinese fags? :) Wanted to let people know if they want to continue checking out what happens with the console and UE4 analysis for this game, they can come check the original thread. Which pointed to here. However, since post was bound to be approved, it's been declined.

At least now we know 3DM is not friendly to FRF as well (see, I can do that too, zths). Good game!

Sun, out.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:38 pm
Also.. 3DM Chinese forum seems they won't approve any of my posts. Well.. see why I fucking dislike some Chinese fags? :) Wanted to let people know if they want to continue checking out what happens with the console and UE4 analysis for this game, they can come check the original thread. Which pointed to here. However, since post was bound to be approved, it's been declined.

At least now we know 3DM is not friendly to FRF as well (see, I can do that too, zths). Good game!

Sun, out.
So, any other China dude can post your work but you can't post anything? wtf.

Like I've said, it's just a "China drama"

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Exactly why I fucking hate that smug know-it-all attitude. Others know-it-all as well, just in case it never occurred your math brains. Yes, soooooooooooo racist from my part :P :D Sue me.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

And another patch (1.0.6) is out.

Last edited by jonaaa on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

ah is the 1.05 table still work?

awpmybae
Cheater
Cheater

Post by awpmybae »

GiveActiveCharacterSkillpoints & GiveActiveCharacterExperience dont seem to be working

EDIT> As Jonaaa said patch 1.0.6 is out and console is not working (at least for me) .

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Am writing a DLL so you don't need an .EXE anymore :P Gimme a bit. Then we focus on dumping FNames/UObjects.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

:wub: Sun is building an epic stuff just you wait :D