Crush Crush (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Newtrat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crush Crush (Steam)

Post by Newtrat »

The No Job Cooldown no longer works in v.0.404

Also thanks you very much for the table :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Newtrat wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:22 pm
The No Job Cooldown no longer works in v.0.404

Also thanks you very much for the table :D
I couldn't find any issue with it. Still works for me. Double checked the version and Job gets executed instantly.

Dominikator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dominikator »

Hello. I noticed that in the clothing section under CurrentGirl Pointer, not every single outfit has a value defined. Meaning the DX wedding outfits, bunny outfits and animated poses arent there. I happen to have each of these outfits on atleast one character so I added their values to the dropdown selection settings.
This is the updated script:
0:None
16:Bunny outfit
4:DX wedding
2:Animated
1:Monster
262144:Christmas
524288:SchoolUniform
1048576:BathingSuit
2097152:Unique
4194304:DiamondRing
536870912:Lingerie
1073741824:Nude
I tested all these and they should work.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Dominikator wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:31 pm
Hello. I noticed that in the clothing section under CurrentGirl Pointer, not every single outfit has a value defined. Meaning the DX wedding outfits, bunny outfits and animated poses arent there. I happen to have each of these outfits on atleast one character so I added their values to the dropdown selection settings.
This is the updated script:
16:Bunny outfit
4:DX wedding
I tested all these and they should work.
Are you somehow using it? These pointers were mainly for debugging.
I've updated the list, but won't release a new table just for it.
If you want to know the real numbers, they are:

Code: Select all

4:DeluxeWedding
8:Valentine
16:Bunny
1616642074:All

ImatGS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ImatGS »

Hello to you,
Im kinda new here but i have a question
Since the last update it seems like some features like the NSFW bypass doesn't work anymore, do you by any chance have a fix for this ?
Thank you in advance and have a great day, ImatGS

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Oh Ouh, they removed "Money" and Diamonds from GameState. I've fixed the pointer offsets, so NSFW bypass should work again but I've to investigate if it's possible to cheat diamonds another way now.
I'll update the table later, so if you need NSFW immediate, "NSFW" offset is +38 and "NSFWAllowed" offset is +39.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Major changes in the table for the latest game version 0.405, please read the first post for more information and how to change money and diamond values.
Please report any problems and don't forget to give a positive rating to my posts.

Sque_ze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crush Crush (Steam) Mono not appearing?

Post by Sque_ze »

In the top left, where the "Mono" should appear, it isn't there? Am I missing something or is there a way to remotely open this in the settings?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crush Crush (Steam) Mono not appearing?

Post by igromanru »

Sque_ze wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:37 pm
In the top left, where the "Mono" should appear, it isn't there? Am I missing something or is there a way to remotely open this in the settings?
You need to attach CE to the game's process first. Then the option will appear.

blahblahwala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blahblahwala »

i forgot

also TSYM for the cheats

zhouyang_00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhouyang_00 »

Thank you for your contribution. I am unable to use the CE table in V04.05. The prompt box reads "There is an inconsistency with the monodatacollector DLL and monoscript.lua Unexpected behavior and crashes are to be expected". I am unsure of what to do. If you have time, I hope to receive your answer. Thank you very much

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

zhouyang_00 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:55 pm
Thank you for your contribution. I am unable to use the CE table in V04.05. The prompt box reads "There is an inconsistency with the monodatacollector DLL and monoscript.lua Unexpected behavior and crashes are to be expected". I am unsure of what to do. If you have time, I hope to receive your answer. Thank you very much
Try to open the game first, until you're completely in game, before opening the table.
Or if you open the table and CE ask you to execute a lua script, click No. Otherwise it may attach itself to the launcher when you launch the game.
To be sure, you can also start the game, then manually reattach Cheat Engine to the CrushCrush.exe process.

I've improved the auto attach script already, it will be in the next table update.

SwiftLovingCouple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SwiftLovingCouple »

Hello! I am new to this whole CE thing. I am using it for this game because I bought some gems in the browser version of the game and made the switch to the steam version and just want to add the gems I bought back in. When I use the gem cheat engine, it gives me millions of them when I just trying to add 180. Not sure what I am missing. I am setting the value next to "Value" under "s_diamonds" to my current amount plus 180. Then click save. It works in that I can buy stuff but my diamonds are so many the game can't show them all. Am I missing something? I don't want to ruin the game for myself, Just want to buy the boost I already paid for.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

SwiftLovingCouple wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:30 pm
Hello! I am new to this whole CE thing. I am using it for this game because I bought some gems in the browser version of the game and made the switch to the steam version and just want to add the gems I bought back in. When I use the gem cheat engine, it gives me millions of them when I just trying to add 180. Not sure what I am missing. I am setting the value next to "Value" under "s_diamonds" to my current amount plus 180. Then click save. It works in that I can buy stuff but my diamonds are so many the game can't show them all. Am I missing something? I don't want to ruin the game for myself, Just want to buy the boost I already paid for.
Hi, looks like they encrypted the diamonds value just with the last update, I need to come up with a new solution. As for now, better don't touch diamonds value at all.
I'm not sure if there is something else, but "Unlock All Rewards / Girls", "Free Store Items" and "Unlock All Outfits" scripts should be enough to unlock all the content that is hidden behind the paywall.

SwiftLovingCouple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SwiftLovingCouple »

igromanru wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:59 pm
SwiftLovingCouple wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:30 pm
Hi, looks like they encrypted the diamonds value just with the last update, I need to come up with a new solution. As for now, better don't touch diamonds value at all.
I'm not sure if there is something else, but "Unlock All Rewards / Girls", "Free Store Items" and "Unlock All Outfits" scripts should be enough to unlock all the content that is hidden behind the paywall.
Fair enough! Thank you for the heads up on that. I didn't think about turning on free items to buy the speed boost I bought in the other version and then turning it back off. Thanks for the advice!