Crush Crush (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crush Crush (Steam)

Post by igromanru »

LOx_Azuli wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:28 am
igromanru wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:03 am
LOx_Azuli wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:23 am
Are the Payed Unlocks working yet? I've tried unlocking some of the Award Items, but no luck
Did you follow the instructions that appear after activating the script?
I get no instructions. Where would they be?
Edit: Apparently I ended up with a different table version. So far, everything seems smooth sailing. The only thing that isn't showing up now is the NSFW content.
Make sure you download the latest table with highest version number (currently v0.393).
Like before, to enable NSFW content, you have to activate the "GameState Static Pointers".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

I just noticed over 34k downloads on the old version of the table. Over 400 on the latest one. I'm keeping the table up to date since 2018 and only 27 +rep.
Sad

BunkerWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BunkerWolf »

i haven't been able to start up the engine due to being asked "how would you like to open this?" (this is on windows 10)
what do?

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

igromanru wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:42 pm
I just noticed over 34k downloads on the old version of the table. Over 400 on the latest one. I'm keeping the table up to date since 2018 and only 27 +rep.
Sad
It helps if you tell people to +rep you. Believe it or not, there are people who don’t know to do this.

Neliii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neliii »

Can anyone help, i keep getting this, DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Casanova wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:24 am
It helps if you tell people to +rep you. Believe it or not, there are people who don’t know to do this.
Yeah, you're right. I normally don't care about such things, but the table seems to be ridiculously popular and I even "finally" add the script that all wanted. But not a single new +rep. That's not a good motivation to keep an eye on it, since I couldn't care less about the game itself.
Neliii wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:18 pm
Can anyone help, i keep getting this, DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version.
Are you using the latest Cheat Engine version 7.5 and the latest game version from Steam?

Neliii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neliii »

igromanru wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:57 pm
Casanova wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:24 am
Yeah, you're right. I normally don't care about such things, but the table seems to be ridiculously popular and I even "finally" add the script that all wanted. But not a single new +rep. That's not a good motivation to keep an eye on it, since I couldn't care less about the game itself.
Neliii wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:18 pm
Are you using the latest Cheat Engine version 7.5 and the latest game version from Steam?
I am but i am also on parallels for mac, could that be the issue?

testingaccount123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testingaccount123 »

Dug up an old account I haven't used in forever just to proper say thanks for the updates to the cheat table bud. The unlock all is a godsend, plus adding the fact that it also unlocks speed dating which makes unlocking and seeing everything within the game much less time-consuming. Thanks again, bud.

CoyoteNoche
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoyoteNoche »

igromanru wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:42 pm
Sad
What are these +reps and how do I give you all of them?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

CoyoteNoche wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:26 pm
As I can see you have found the button, thank you.

CoyoteNoche
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoyoteNoche »

igromanru wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 am
CoyoteNoche wrote:
Indeed I did. Easy enough. Btw, with the new update that came out, it looks like the NSFW function isn't working anymore. Hate to expose my degeneracy so clearly, but it is what it is.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

CoyoteNoche wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:08 pm
igromanru wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 am
CoyoteNoche wrote:
Indeed I did. Easy enough. Btw, with the new update that came out, it looks like the NSFW function isn't working anymore. Hate to expose my degeneracy so clearly, but it is what it is.
I fixed the Outfits cost 1 Diamond script right now, but anything else looks good for the version 0.397.
To enable NSFW, you have to activate the "GameState Static Pointers", then tab back to the game. Pointer values should be filled with proper values and you can validate that NSFWAllowed and NSFW flags are set to true. If they are false, you can change them yourself.
Then go into game settings and validate that the NSFW option is present and active.

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfchlwnsgy1236 »

The Meet Hearts Requirement script seems to do nothing.
It activates just fine, but the hearts requirement in-game is not affected in any way (as in, I still need to fill up the hearts myself).

testingaccount123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testingaccount123 »

Oh, this also got updated? What a chad. Can't give anymore rep since I apparently already +rep'd it, but thanks bud.

fabelhaftpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fabelhaftpha »

I think "Unlock All Outfits" doesnt work properly atm. It doesn't seem to unlock some Unquie, Animated and DX Wedding outfits

Edit: nvm, it works now...