Crush Crush (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
UFEBlah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crush Crush (Steam)

Post by UFEBlah »

ok

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

givmeafreknname
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by givmeafreknname »

So I updated to the latest version and noticed I am unable to activate the "Free Store Items." I click on it and nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind. It appears to be working for the "Time Blocks" and "Boosts" tabs, just that the red X doesn't show. Also not sure if it's suppose to work for the "Event Currency" tab but it does not currently.

Thank you for the scripts!

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

givmeafreknname wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:08 am
So I updated to the latest version and noticed I am unable to activate the "Free Store Items." I click on it and nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind. It appears to be working for the "Time Blocks" and "Boosts" tabs, just that the red X doesn't show. Also not sure if it's suppose to work for the "Event Currency" tab but it does not currently.

Thank you for the scripts!
The "Free Store Items" script allows you to buy shop items that cost diamonds for 0 diamonds.
Once you press on an item there, the final confirmation screen will show "0" diamonds.
I haven't found a way to do the same for real money items.
However, all the $ items are basically DLCs and I managed to find a way to unlock them. You can do it with the "Unlock All Rewards / Girls" script. It won't "buy" the DLCs for your account, but it will unlock them temporarily until the next update (I'm not sure when it gets reset). However, you can use the script every time items are locked or new events occur to unlock them.

Sslasherr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sslasherr »

Can you update table to latest version? (v0.407). Free shop items script doesn't work anymore.

edit: but editing diamonds value by using method mentioned in the first post of the topic still works if someone need it

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Sslasherr wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:24 pm
Can you update table to latest version? (v0.407). Free shop items script doesn't work anymore.

edit: but editing diamonds value by using method mentioned in the first post of the topic still works if someone need it
Fixed the Free Shop Items script, the rest looks fine

EDIT: Reuploaded v1.0 of the table. The issue that it reports that a new version is available should be fixed

gunterop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gunterop »

using the Meet heart requirements during the parallel event seems to force it into a negative value

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

gunterop wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:33 am
using the Meet heart requirements during the parallel event seems to force it into a negative value
I don't play the game so I've no idea what the event is. However, in v1.0.1 I'm now checking if required hearts value is negative before applying it to the current hearts value.
Please try it out and give me feedback.
EDIT: Otherwise tell me how exactly I can reproduce the issue.