Crush Crush (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crush Crush (Steam)

Post by igromanru »

asdfchlwnsgy1236 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:27 am
The Meet Hearts Requirement script seems to do nothing.
It activates just fine, but the hearts requirement in-game is not affected in any way (as in, I still need to fill up the hearts myself).
Thanks for reporting. Should be fixed now.
fabelhaftpha wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:44 pm
I think "Unlock All Outfits" doesnt work properly atm. It doesn't seem to unlock some Unquie, Animated and DX Wedding outfits
Edit: nvm, it works now...
I checked, it works for me. After activating the script you have to switch between pages to update the game UI.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Helios_Makara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Helios_Makara »

Okay so the steam version isn't giving the option for the paid content (the ones that actually cost money) as free just the diamond pay options and anything involving the girls for diff things

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

It seems to be broken again. At least, the number of diamonds it claims I have does not match what I actually have, even before editing anything.

saeumii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saeumii »

latest crush crush update seems to have obfuscated diamond values. anybody know what to do?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Fixed Outfits cost 1 Diamond script and GameState Static Pointer->Diamonds field for v0.400.
Please report, if something isn't working.

saeumii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saeumii »

dam you work fast. not sure how to work the diamonds/event currency, but "Free Store Items" did the trick. thank you for your service

lethallarry71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lethallarry71 »

Hi there,

I followed the instructions, in as far as they worked. I installed cheat engine, downloaded the ct file, opened it with cheat engine, hit the pc button to select the 'crush crush' process, and that's it. The next instruction is to 'keep the list', but there's no list to keep. Nothing happens. I tried activating 'mono features' but it makes no difference, no list of, well, anything appears.
Help?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

lethallarry71 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:59 am
Hi there,

I followed the instructions, in as far as they worked. I installed cheat engine, downloaded the ct file, opened it with cheat engine, hit the pc button to select the 'crush crush' process, and that's it. The next instruction is to 'keep the list', but there's no list to keep. Nothing happens. I tried activating 'mono features' but it makes no difference, no list of, well, anything appears.
Help?
Open the game, open the CT file with Cheat Engine (double click on the file should do the trick). Then it should look like this:

There you have to enable the table, by checking the checkbox. From there the same game, check checkboxes to navigate and activate scripts or open pointers.

lethallarry71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lethallarry71 »

I did all that, repeatedly, but the line you pointed to never shows up. I tried double clicking the CT file, or instead hitting 'open' and navigating to it to open it through cheat engine's menu itself, it just doesn't work. I've downloaded the CT file from both your youtube video and from this page, it hasn't helped. Regardless of what I do, nothing shows up with checkboxes.

THECUPIDDDD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THECUPIDDDD »

PLEASEEE MAKE ONE OF THESE FOR BLUSH BLUSH (basically the same mechanics, only a bit different) :D :D

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

THECUPIDDDD wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:27 pm
PLEASEEE MAKE ONE OF THESE FOR BLUSH BLUSH (basically the same mechanics, only a bit different) :D :D
I'll answer with my quote from years ago.
igromanru wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:40 pm
uwuowo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:22 pm
Do you think this cheat table could be edited to work for the other game, blush blush?
Someone requested me to do a similar table for blush blush.
I checked it out, if it's just a copy paste, but no. The game is made mostly different.
And I have, at the moment, not enough time and motivation to investigate on it.
You can try to request a CE table in the Single Player Cheat Requests section.

DonutSkunkKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DonutSkunkKing »

really stupid question but what are the chances you can get banned or whatever from this game from using this? Like, I wouldn't mind throwing some money towards the devs for some of the content like the girls, but I also kind of want to skip the grind a little

also, would unlocking the DLC content be considered permanent, or only a temporarily thing still?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

DonutSkunkKing wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:04 am
really stupid question but what are the chances you can get banned or whatever from this game from using this? Like, I wouldn't mind throwing some money towards the devs for some of the content like the girls, but I also kind of want to skip the grind a little

also, would unlocking the DLC content be considered permanent, or only a temporarily thing still?
I don't play the game, but my account that I'm using to develop and test the Cheat Table exists since 2018 and is still fine with over 20k diamonds. I have no idea if Devs can and do save game checks on the server, but if you want to stay low, it might be a good idea to keep your Diamonds value low. Since Diamonds can mainly be bought with real money, it's conspicuous if someone has millions of them.
Changing Money and Diamonds values are bound to your save, anything else is mostly temporary.

Rondomir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rondomir »

Hi, I'm really new here and I have a question. I can't find the more option, sadly and would kindly als for a tutorial.
Thanks in advance
Rondo

Rondomir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rondomir »

Rondomir wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:21 pm
Hi, I'm really new here and I have a question. I can't find the more option, sadly and would kindly als for a tutorial.
Thanks in advance
Rondo
Found it!