Warriors Orochi 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:04 am

putthi91 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:51 am
This should help with weapon editing. I'm noob at cheating so I don't know if this is good enough but I've tried it a few times and it works. You guys can try this out and please don't mind my noobility.

Also regards to the one that figured the weapon editing out.
this table is amazing!!! can you possibly add attack power to it as well?

MegaChaos91
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by MegaChaos91 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 pm

m09 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:42 am
I wish we can choose Pandemonium Difficulty any time, at any mission.
That is easily done. Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/hTaaKk6

I could simply give you the cheat itself, buuut... I want you to work for it.
So... Here are the digits you'll need:

0 - Easy
1 - Normal
2 - Hard
3 - Chaotic
4 - Pandemonium

Follow these steps:

1) Open Cheat Engine
2) Click on the Computer icon in CE (Or File -> Open Process)
3) Hook CE to Warriors Orochi 4 (WO4.exe)
4) Set the 'Scan Type' to Exact Value
5) Set the 'Value Type' to Byte
6) (Very important) Turn 'Pause the game while scanning' OFF!
7) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Normal (1)
8) (First Scan) )Scan the game for value 1
9) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Hard (2)
10) (Next Scan) Scan the game for value 2

Repeat the process until you have only a few addresses in the search results.

To make sure you got the right address, look at the address list and change the difficulty again.
If the value corresponds to the chosen difficulty (eg. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4) then you have the right address.

Note* Never do a First Scan for a 0 (zero). Doing so will take quite a while to finish.

Note* Make sure to do your scans while inside a Chapter.
The value will revert otherwise, forcing you to start over.

Then all you need to do is make a pointer so you don't have to scan the game every time you start it.
This is also easily done. Follow these steps:

1) Right-click your shiny new Difficulty Changer address
2) Left-click on 'Pointer scan for this address'
3) These are the settings you'll need: https://imgur.com/a/mq06Xe5
4) At the results screen, click on 'Offset 4' to sort the addresses by the lowest offset path
5) Double left-click the pointer which you think is the correct one
(This will add it to your cheat list)

Note* Make sure to keep the pointer scan file in case you want to whittle down the results at a later time.

PS:

If someone other than you reads this reply and decides to make the Difficulty Changer cheat for you...
Make sure to ignore them. Take this opportunity to learn and familiarize yourself with Cheat Engine.
A wonderful cheat-making world awaits you. Have fun.

MC91 out.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:09 pm

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 pm
m09 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:42 am
I wish we can choose Pandemonium Difficulty any time, at any mission.
That is easily done. Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/hTaaKk6

I could simply give you the cheat itself, buuut... I want you to work for it.
So... Here are the digits you'll need:

0 - Easy
1 - Normal
2 - Hard
3 - Chaotic
4 - Pandemonium

Follow these steps:

1) Open Cheat Engine
2) Click on the Computer icon in CE (Or File -> Open Process)
3) Hook CE to Warriors Orochi 4 (WO4.exe)
4) Set the 'Scan Type' to Exact Value
5) Set the 'Value Type' to Byte
6) (Very important) Turn 'Pause the game while scanning' OFF!
7) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Normal (1)
8) (First Scan) )Scan the game for value 1
9) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Hard (2)
10) (Next Scan) Scan the game for value 2

Repeat the process until you have only a few addresses in the search results.

To make sure you got the right address, look at the address list and change the difficulty again.
If the value corresponds to the chosen difficulty (eg. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4) then you have the right address.

Note* Never do a First Scan for a 0 (zero). Doing so will take quite a while to finish.

Note* Make sure to do your scans while inside a Chapter.
The value will revert otherwise, forcing you to start over.

Then all you need to do is make a pointer so you don't have to scan the game every time you start it.
This is also easily done. Follow these steps:

1) Right-click your shiny new Difficulty Changer address
2) Left-click on 'Pointer scan for this address'
3) These are the settings you'll need: https://imgur.com/a/mq06Xe5
4) At the results screen, click on 'Offset 4' to sort the addresses by the lowest offset path
5) Double left-click the pointer which you think is the correct one
(This will add it to your cheat list)

Note* Make sure to keep the pointer scan file in case you want to whittle down the results at a later time.

PS:

If someone other than you reads this reply and decides to make the Difficulty Changer cheat for you...
Make sure to ignore them. Take this opportunity to learn and familiarize yourself with Cheat Engine.
A wonderful cheat-making world awaits you. Have fun.

MC91 out.
i found difficulty but got lost at the pointer scan part but it's fine i dont mind changing it each time i play. Thank you so much
do you think you'd be able to help with these options?

Max charge with odins attacks (example, don't have to hold triangle to do max powered up charge attack)
infinite jumps
ability to swap sacred treasures between characters (for example swap lu bus mjolnir for the liu lingqis scythe"
commanders in training mode infinite health
disable hitstop with sacred treasure attack (example able to spam magic attack mid animation)
use sacred treasures in the air

SpiritMoon2209
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by SpiritMoon2209 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 pm

If someone other than you reads this reply and decides to make the Difficulty Changer cheat for you...
Make sure to ignore them. Take this opportunity to learn and familiarize yourself with Cheat Engine.
A wonderful cheat-making world awaits you. Have fun.

MC91 out.
Thank you very much. The post was super helpful (I really want to play in the hardest difficulty of this game)

Can you help me to find out how to keep the Deity forms ( for the 8 characters ) permanent ?

It is not related to the RAGE duration, I think.

MegaChaos91
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by MegaChaos91 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:53 pm

miwagre wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:09 pm
i found difficulty but got lost at the pointer scan part but it's fine i dont mind changing it each time i play. Thank you so much
do you think you'd be able to help with these options?

Max charge with odins attacks (example, don't have to hold triangle to do max powered up charge attack)
infinite jumps
ability to swap sacred treasures between characters (for example swap lu bus mjolnir for the liu lingqis scythe"
commanders in training mode infinite health
disable hitstop with sacred treasure attack (example able to spam magic attack mid animation)
use sacred treasures in the air
Sorry for the delay.

Apologies, but I cannot comply with your request.
Reason: I'm currently in the process of making a cheat table for Dragon Ball Fusions v2.2.0 (Europe) over at GBAtemp.
And after that, I will make one for:

SMT IV Apocalypse
SMT DS Soul Hackers
SMT DS Overclocked
SMT DS 2 Record Breaker

So, as you can see... I do not have the time to tinker with the game.
The only reason why I made the Difficulty Changer cheat is because I too needed it.
SpiritMoon2209 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm
Thank you very much. The post was super helpful (I really want to play in the hardest difficulty of this game)

Can you help me to find out how to keep the Deity forms ( for the 8 characters ) permanent ?

It is not related to the RAGE duration, I think.
Do you mean the little meter above the character's portrait that starts to drain when the Deify/Rage meter runs out?
I'm talking about this: https://imgur.com/a/9tkPtFO

If so, you'll have to scan the game for an 'Unknown initial value' and then keep scanning for 'Decreased value'.

Example:

Deify
Wait until the little transformation meter starts draining
(First Scan) Unknown initial value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
Deify
Wait until the little transformation meter starts draining
(Next Scan) Increased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value

You have to keep doing this until you find the right address.
Scanning for an Unknown will always take you a while to do.
(Especially if you do not know which type the address is in.)

Note* Make sure that the 'Pause the game while scanning' box is checked. You'll need it.

Note* Make sure to forcefully close the game via Task Manager after you find the address
because ticking that box may glitch the audio and may cause some other bugs.
Always back up your save file when exploring the unknown. Better to be safe than sorry.

Here are the values: 154 (Full meter), 114 (Empty meter). The value type is Float.
Do take note that I have only managed to find Face Values, and not the Actual ones.
(Face Values are only superficial and serve no purpose.)

This particular cheat may require NOPing the assembly code for it to work.
If you NOP the wrong address, this will happen: https://imgur.com/a/G9wF6Xg

Anyway... I'm tired. Gonna go sleep now.

MC91 out.

SpiritMoon2209
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by SpiritMoon2209 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:10 am

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:53 pm
miwagre wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:09 pm
i found difficulty but got lost at the pointer scan part but it's fine i dont mind changing it each time i play. Thank you so much
do you think you'd be able to help with these options?

Max charge with odins attacks (example, don't have to hold triangle to do max powered up charge attack)
infinite jumps
ability to swap sacred treasures between characters (for example swap lu bus mjolnir for the liu lingqis scythe"
commanders in training mode infinite health
disable hitstop with sacred treasure attack (example able to spam magic attack mid animation)
use sacred treasures in the air
Sorry for the delay.

Apologies, but I cannot comply with your request.
Reason: I'm currently in the process of making a cheat table for Dragon Ball Fusions v2.2.0 (Europe) over at GBAtemp.
And after that, I will make one for:

SMT IV Apocalypse
SMT DS Soul Hackers
SMT DS Overclocked
SMT DS 2 Record Breaker

So, as you can see... I do not have the time to tinker with the game.
The only reason why I made the Difficulty Changer cheat is because I too needed it.
SpiritMoon2209 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm
Thank you very much. The post was super helpful (I really want to play in the hardest difficulty of this game)

Can you help me to find out how to keep the Deity forms ( for the 8 characters ) permanent ?

It is not related to the RAGE duration, I think.
Do you mean the little meter above the character's portrait that starts to drain when the Deify/Rage meter runs out?
I'm talking about this: https://imgur.com/a/9tkPtFO

If so, you'll have to scan the game for an 'Unknown initial value' and then keep scanning for 'Decreased value'.

Example:

Deify
Wait until the little transformation meter starts draining
(First Scan) Unknown initial value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
Deify
Wait until the little transformation meter starts draining
(Next Scan) Increased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value
(Next Scan) Decreased value

You have to keep doing this until you find the right address.
Scanning for an Unknown will always take you a while to do.
(Especially if you do not know which type the address is in.)

Note* Make sure that the 'Pause the game while scanning' box is checked. You'll need it.

Note* Make sure to forcefully close the game via Task Manager after you find the address
because ticking that box may glitch the audio and may cause some other bugs.
Always back up your save file when exploring the unknown. Better to be safe than sorry.

Here are the values: 154 (Full meter), 114 (Empty meter). The value type is Float.
Do take note that I have only managed to find Face Values, and not the Actual ones.
(Face Values are only superficial and serve no purpose.)

This particular cheat may require NOPing the assembly code for it to work.
If you NOP the wrong address, this will happen: https://imgur.com/a/G9wF6Xg

Anyway... I'm tired. Gonna go sleep now.

MC91 out.
Thanks! Maybe one more question, for educational purpose?

Do you think a camera mod is possible, any pointer to start from ?

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 am

Can someone make a pointer to give the enemies in training mode infinite health?

MegaChaos91
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by MegaChaos91 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:36 am

SpiritMoon2209 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:10 am
Thanks! Maybe one more question, for educational purpose?

Do you think a camera mod is possible, any pointer to start from ?
A camera mod is indeed a possibility. ...And so is a Teleport Anywhere mod.
(Just be careful not to accidentally teleport your character inside a wall. ...It's not a pretty sight.
Ahhhh... I'm getting Assassin's Creed flashbacks... shiver)

The way to achieve this is simple, but time consuming.
Every 3D game has two sets of X, Y and Z coordinates.
(One for the camera, and one for your character.)

That is what you have to find. The value type is always in Float, regardless of the game.
(Floating Point is the most widely-used variable type for storing coordinates.)

Anyway... Here's what you have to do:

1) Go into a battle of your choice
2) Set the Value type to Float
3) (First Scan) Scan the game for an Unknown initial value
4) Move the camera slightly in any direction you want
5) (Next Scan) This is the tricky bit... Scan the game for an Increased/Decreased value
(This depends on whether or not X, Y or Z is +/- (Positive/Negative) eg. X+50.1, Y-25.2, Z-10.3)
6) Move the camera slightly in the direction you moved it in earlier
7) (Next Scan) Scan the game for an Increased/Decreased value

Scanning for XYZ coordinates takes a lot of time and effort. ...But is certainly doable.

I suggest letting someone more experienced handle this sort of thing if you're feeling frustrated and/or overwhelmed.
(Don't ask me to do it. I do not have the time.)

As for making a Teleport Anywhere cheat... Ladders are your best friend (Up = + | Down = -).

SpiritMoon2209
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by SpiritMoon2209 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:26 am

hey MegaChaos91, You're a great help to me already.

I'm a total noob but I guess I want a camera mod in this game so bad that I will try anyways.

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:15 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by Kuugen » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 pm

It's not a table but there is a way to tremendously speed up talking ingame by making the game glitch out the BGM / Voice files. So far I've always managed to do it the same way:
Go to the weapon fusing screen, add something to a weapon, search for the element value as 2 byte, add / replace a bit until you got the right address, then freeze the value and just add the element a few times.
For reasons I don't comprehend this basically mucks up the game's action queue for audio stuff, which results in silent dialogue and the base BGM playing in battle - due to the silent dialogue the dialogue queues go by extremely fast resulting in a lot less standing around.
I just dump some worthless wind or flame on a worthless weapon to set this up, saves a lot of time with farming.

m09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:38 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by m09 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:41 pm

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 pm
m09 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:42 am
I wish we can choose Pandemonium Difficulty any time, at any mission.
That is easily done. Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/hTaaKk6

I could simply give you the cheat itself, buuut... I want you to work for it.
So... Here are the digits you'll need:

0 - Easy
1 - Normal
2 - Hard
3 - Chaotic
4 - Pandemonium

Follow these steps:

1) Open Cheat Engine
2) Click on the Computer icon in CE (Or File -> Open Process)
3) Hook CE to Warriors Orochi 4 (WO4.exe)
4) Set the 'Scan Type' to Exact Value
5) Set the 'Value Type' to Byte
6) (Very important) Turn 'Pause the game while scanning' OFF!
7) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Normal (1)
8) (First Scan) )Scan the game for value 1
9) Change the difficulty to, let's say, Hard (2)
10) (Next Scan) Scan the game for value 2

Repeat the process until you have only a few addresses in the search results.

To make sure you got the right address, look at the address list and change the difficulty again.
If the value corresponds to the chosen difficulty (eg. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4) then you have the right address.

Note* Never do a First Scan for a 0 (zero). Doing so will take quite a while to finish.

Note* Make sure to do your scans while inside a Chapter.
The value will revert otherwise, forcing you to start over.

Then all you need to do is make a pointer so you don't have to scan the game every time you start it.
This is also easily done. Follow these steps:

1) Right-click your shiny new Difficulty Changer address
2) Left-click on 'Pointer scan for this address'
3) These are the settings you'll need: https://imgur.com/a/mq06Xe5
4) At the results screen, click on 'Offset 4' to sort the addresses by the lowest offset path
5) Double left-click the pointer which you think is the correct one
(This will add it to your cheat list)

Note* Make sure to keep the pointer scan file in case you want to whittle down the results at a later time.

PS:

If someone other than you reads this reply and decides to make the Difficulty Changer cheat for you...
Make sure to ignore them. Take this opportunity to learn and familiarize yourself with Cheat Engine.
A wonderful cheat-making world awaits you. Have fun.

MC91 out.
Thank you so much for your kindness!
I finally could make difficulty changer with pointer.

Again, thank you!

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by ajip2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am

Make few cheat.

-Inf. HP
-Allies Inf. HP
-Inf. Musou
-Inf. Rage
-Min. Mission Time
-Max. Weapon Compatibility
-Max. Friendship
-Character Pointer
-Mount Pointer
-Weapon Pointer
Attachments
WarriorsOrochi4.CT
(37.87 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:36 am

ajip2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am
Make few cheat.

-Inf. HP
-Allies Inf. HP
-Inf. Musou
-Inf. Rage
-Min. Mission Time
-Max. Weapon Compatibility
-Max. Friendship
-Character Pointer
-Mount Pointer
-Weapon Pointer
this table is amazing!!! Is it possible since the sacred treasure have an equip screen now since the dlc, someone can make a sacred treasure modifier?

SpiritMoon2209
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by SpiritMoon2209 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:24 am

ajip2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am
Make few cheat.

-Inf. HP
-Allies Inf. HP
-Inf. Musou
-Inf. Rage
-Min. Mission Time
-Max. Weapon Compatibility
-Max. Friendship
-Character Pointer
-Mount Pointer
-Weapon Pointer
Thank you for the table!!! The character pointer is amazing.

I've been trying with camera mod but so far no luck. Can you please try to work on the camera ? thanks!!

Darkprince101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by Darkprince101 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Can anybody create a script for absolutely no stagger from attacks and special magic from enemies please .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: awpmybae, blackroseblade, CIKOMELANTIK, Google Adsense [Bot], jonaaa, l2ayz, welpwelp