Warriors Orochi 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Steel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by Steel »

blueroom wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:53 am
dummy wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:19 pm
I added some new features for WO4U, such as attributes elements editor, charaters skills editor, battle history editor, etc.
The CT table is theorily compatible with WO4, and probably the one with fullest feature.
The language of CT table is zh-Hans(中文), welcome to translate it into other languages.
your super speed cheat crash the game
Same for me. I'm still slowly translating the sheet. Everything I've tried works, so far, thank you very much for that! But the super speed portion always crashes my game whenever I use it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xanderos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xanderos »

This is my attempt at translating the table from dummy. I was not able to do all of it since I'm only on Chapter 3 and I haven't checked any of the battle scripts. The [parts that are in brackets] are my best guess as to what the characters translate to. I do not speak the language, used mostly Google translate and interpretations based on what changes in the game, so let me know if I got something wrong or you can do it yourself, the choice is yours.

Updated the "Battle Stats" section with what I could figure out and the attribute lists under for the weapons.
Attachments
WO4U Translated.ct
(208.36 KiB) Downloaded 550 times

isamon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by isamon »

miwagre wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am
updated the table with a range modifier and sacred treasure swap mid battle but only the 4 that are listed are swappable while in battle
this is how to enable team model modifier tutorial

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ATTACK SPEED

Could you update the range modifier for WO4U?

davrt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davrt »

Recently picked up this game during a sale and after reading through all the posts in this topic, I have a few requests if anyone is interested.

1) The camera/FOV zoom modifier from Page 6 needs updating. I want to zoom in the camera more so that it looks more normal like the other musou games. Personally, I don't like my character looking so tiny on the screen. Strangely enough, the PS4 version doesn't have the camera so far zoomed out.

2) Is there any way to map the Ally Command buttons to the Dpad instead of LB, block/strafe button? PS4 version has it mapped to the Dpad. Can't understand why the dev mapped it to the block/strafe button for PC version.

ikazuchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikazuchi »

Hi, I was wondering if someone could make an updated table for changing character's moveset to another? I recall having one before but only works for base WO4.