Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chernyavskiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by chernyavskiy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello! Please tell me how to bypass hw ban without reinstalling windows?

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by alOOshXL » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:17 pm

chernyavskiy wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:18 pm
Hello! Please tell me how to bypass hw ban without reinstalling windows?
there is no way, you have to reinstall windows and never to log in with your banned account

User avatar
Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Akula_ » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:30 am

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:03 am

amigos made for all auto finish test ;) :ph34r:
So while it's function works great, you might want to adress that :

No matter in which position you start and how many can you overtake before the cheat finishes the race, you always end up last, which is severely diminishing the cash reward (getting only 3-4000 cr on most races)

And this seems to be even worse in custom races : i created my own 50-turn motorway rush to max the reward, yet after 10 seconds when the cheat finishes the race, i still end up dead last.. with only 300 credits..

Slenderman1304
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Slenderman1304 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:46 am

Hey. I used it Online in singleplayer it doesn't work completetly but you can buy cars from Auction House only. So I baught 50 F1 GT's baught all Houses without the castle because it tells you that you don't have enough money. Then i deactivated the cheat and sold cars again and baught the Castle 😁

User avatar
Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Akula_ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Slenderman1304 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:46 am
Hey. I used it Online in singleplayer it doesn't work completetly but you can buy cars from Auction House only. So I baught 50 F1 GT's baught all Houses without the castle because it tells you that you don't have enough money. Then i deactivated the cheat and sold cars again and baught the Castle 😁
Which one

Andjeytwenty1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Andjeytwenty1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm

Is it real to hack wheelspins??

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by alOOshXL » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 pm

Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm
Is it real to hack wheelspins??
yes there is but you have to find the address of wheel spins

User avatar
RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm
Is it real to hack wheelspins??
it's real, but very difficult, I did it, but I have not finished the final form of the cheat :ph34r:

User avatar
Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Akula_ » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 pm
Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm
Is it real to hack wheelspins??
it's real, but very difficult, I did it, but I have not finished the final form of the cheat :ph34r:
We trust your abilities to finish it and hope you will release it here

zJIoDeI
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Reputation: 69

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by zJIoDeI » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:46 am

Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
We trust your abilities to finish it and hope you will release it here
Are you already starting to believe in "communism"? :D :D

User avatar
Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Akula_ » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:46 am
Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
We trust your abilities to finish it and hope you will release it here
Are you already starting to believe in "communism"? :D :D
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.

zJIoDeI
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Reputation: 69

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by zJIoDeI » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 pm

Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.
I will tell you in confidence, he asked me to help him with this, and how i can, I try to help him. And for those who don’t want to do anything and wait for everything ready, I don’t think that I have to hand out my work just like that.

User avatar
Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Akula_ » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:36 pm

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 pm
Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.
I will tell you in confidence, he asked me to help him with this, and how i can, I try to help him. And for those who don’t want to do anything and wait for everything ready, I don’t think that I have to hand out my work just like that.
everyone should contribute according to their knowledge and competences, but apparently you sunday commie can't see that either

User avatar
iGoofymane
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by iGoofymane » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 pm

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 pm
Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.
I will tell you in confidence, he asked me to help him with this, and how i can, I try to help him. And for those who don’t want to do anything and wait for everything ready, I don’t think that I have to hand out my work just like that.
I think you're on the wrong website if you are trying to sell your work. I understand there are leeches, but people like STN, SunBeam, and many others have done much more for this community. Yet I do not see them selling their hard work.

zJIoDeI
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Reputation: 69

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by zJIoDeI » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:13 am

iGoofymane wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 pm

I think you're on the wrong website if you are trying to sell your work. I understand there are leeches, but people like STN, SunBeam, and many others have done much more for this community. Yet I do not see them selling their hard work.
you did not understand a little. This is all done not as difficult as you think, just there are people like marekh and ramirodarkteam who have taken and tried to do it themselves. I do not refuse to help people with this. the method is not perfect and leads to corrupted statistics for which you can get a ban. If everything is done correctly, the statistics will remain intact and the chances of a ban are minimal. As for the money after the release from cineagle, I redirected everyone to it. The method needs to be improved, and if you just use it, it will never be done. I participated at least 3 times in updating the hacking of money, I laid out the necessary bytes for delivery to the script. Consider that this is a measure of security from such personalities as hran7 and akula who either will profit from this or are extremely disrespectful towards people.

when you understand that all this is done to motivate people to develop, then we'll talk. I do not think that any of you will do free for me anything, spending more than one evening for that

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CarbonZuki, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], kangloveyou, Necrosx, risko, vio21