Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
4mbossin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by 4mbossin »

I already tried to do it twice in a row following all the steps and I only got 15mill... hhmm.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

maspe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maspe »

Well, after trying the steps to the letter I can not get it to work xD

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

maspe wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 am
So make sure you are in DRIVING mode and can drive your car. Enable the cheat then bring up the pause menu. Close and bring up the pause menu and you should see your credits change.

amateurhackerman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amateurhackerman »

If anybody could make a wheelspin trainer or find the wheelspin encrypted value that would be awesome. I tried my best but was only able to edit the code for the display value so visually I had 40,000 wheelspins, but really only had the 80 that I started with. I can't seem to find the real wheelspin value no matter how many different ways I run my scans.

I don't know how strict Turn10/Playground games are with banning tho. I used a paid trainer and gave myself lots of credits over a week ago and still not banned and when I play I only play online. I also hacked my credits and level on forza horizon 3 and never got banned. Maybe I'm just lucky?

cubo5000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cubo5000 »

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:48 am
maspe wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 am
So make sure you are in DRIVING mode and can drive your car. Enable the cheat then bring up the pause menu. Close and bring up the pause menu and you should see your credits change.
I have a problem.

When I activate the table, I have 999,999,999, but when I save and leave or deactivate the table I only have 15 M

JoJoBang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JoJoBang »

Ok so whoever is saying I'm having problems with this. the credits don't stick so what I did Is you need 2 Accounts on main Acc make sure ur offline and buy a car that is worth 10 million close cheat engine then game then re open it and post them on the auction house for 11 million on second acc buy all them u posted make sure you online example I did 20 so I ended up with 220 million hope this helps

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

I downloaded cheat engine today and the attached ct file. When I open it and see it in the cheatengine folder . How do I activate the cheat. It doesn’t check the box red for me. I really appreciate everyone’s help.

Thank,

Sir

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SirWilliam wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 pm
I downloaded cheat engine today and the attached ct file. When I open it and see it in the cheatengine folder . How do I activate the cheat. It doesn’t check the box red for me. I really appreciate everyone’s help.

Thank,

Sir
Make sure your attached to the process.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6508

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:53 pm
SirWilliam wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Thank,

Sir
Make sure your attached to the process.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6508
I don’t even have process on my cheat engine ?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

^^
Is the game running?

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

Yes i run it before I open cheat engine

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 pm
^^
Is the game running?
Yes I stat it up before ce

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

lol.... everyone having problems? the 15 Mill is normal when u Deactivate the Trainer... you wont Gain any Credits at all until you save n Exit the game n relaunch, unless you want the trainer active 24/7 then you do what STN and everyone said, goto Driving, hit Pause, enable script, exit pause, and re enter pause.... profit!...

as for the Wheelspins, Im certain they are Server sided in FH4... i had no luck so far.. as its part of Horizon Life Section of the menu... hopefully Im wrong..

note: Process is ForzaHorizon4.exe.. its in the Process tab, it may take a bit to show up if u launch the game right away and have many processes running, just keep scrolling till you see it.
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SirWilliam wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm
Yes i run it before I open cheat engine
Anti-cheat may be hiding it, I'd try and restart the PC. If that doesn't work you may need to enable CE's kernel tools.
[Link]

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

the Above also works... ^^

hmm enabling it also says something about Spectre attacks?... never heard of those as i dont use anything but the VEH Debugger option too..