Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 521

Forza Horizon 4

Post by STN » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Forza Horizon 4 | Cheat Engine Table v14/10/2018 Windows Store | Should work for future versions!

Cheats
  • Unlimited Credits

Only money but it should suffice to get all types of fast cars hehe, maybe someone else can add more.

PLEASE DON'T USE IT ONLINE!. YOU WILL GET BANNED

Microsoft has gone to great lengths to stop cheating in this game, only use it offline.

How to Use:

1. Enable the cheat while in driving mode
2.Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
3. See it change. Disable the cheat.

Have fun and feel free to add more cheats

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. It took me a lot of time to make this(game has incredible anticheat and encryption and a proper pain in the ass).

Image

Update1:

Updated for 28/10/2018 Update

Update1:

Updated for 15/11/2018 Update
Attachments
forza horizon 4.CT
(3.45 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

demoncamber
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 4:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by demoncamber » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Thanks for your work! Is there any easy way to make it add only a specific amount of credits like say 5mil or something low like that? Or is there only a max credit option?
Last edited by demoncamber on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm

you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O

Eleiyas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Eleiyas » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!

EDIT: On reload, the roads discovered did seem to refresh back to normal. Need to see if everything else does too.
Last edited by Eleiyas on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mseabird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by mseabird » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Eleiyas wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!
I have used the table offline, bought all the houses, disabled it again.

My level updated back to my original one after progressing 1 level. The issue you describe there seems to be only on your own loading screen. I tried to get that reversed (same as my level) by progressing those too but they stay that way smh. My loading screen barn find amount is off the charts yet just when I discovered a barn in game it shows the true amount and compares it to those of your friends. So w/e you do see on the loading screen seems to be visible for you alone. I will admit tho, it would be nice if those stats could be reversed back to original/true state.

maspe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by maspe » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm

how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:42 pm

maspe wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm
how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks
Without any useful information, it's hard to say why. But here's how to use a cheat table, plus what STN said you needed to do.
  1. Backup your saves.
  2. Install Cheat Engine.
  3. Disable internet.
  4. Run game.
  5. Open CT file.
  6. Attach to the process (game).
    STN wrote:
    Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:41 pm
    ...
    1. Enable the cheat while in driving mode.
    2. Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
    3. See it change. Disable the cheat.
    ...

iGoofymane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by iGoofymane » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks S.! Hope you're feeling better!

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:03 am

BTW, it does Revert after ya Disable the Cheat Table, just Exit and reload your game after, that seemed to work for me, btw Max level should be 200, for a Legit game, or 138 to be precise from what i saw and know from previously played game.. just exit game after disable cheat and reload game, should work for everyone (bought every Legendary S1/S2 car)

JoJoBang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by JoJoBang » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 am

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm
you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O
Hey can u tell me what to change so i can get like 200mil?

iGoofymane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by iGoofymane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:23 am

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:03 am
"finished one bottle of vodka"
Let me know how you do mate ;)

Best Wishes, ya boy Goofy

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 521

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by STN » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:00 am

The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :P. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:00 am

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:00 am
The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :P. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan
Wheelspins are those things ya get on every Level up, you can get money, cars, Clothing etc, Super Wheelspins are the 3 chances to win something.. and I was just thinking that too, since all values doesnt lead to anywhere after a few "next scans"

James Shane
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by James Shane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:02 am

Offline or Online, however you use it you will get banned. Ban happens usually between 24-48 hours. You have been warned dont cry and accuse the @op if you are banned.

User avatar
SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 328

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by SunBeam » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:34 am

^ You cannot be banned if you intend to play offline. The trick is never to go back online afterwards :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badmad, ColdWater, Disciple, ezafach, Google Adsense [Bot], gooling, jonaaa, revanchrist, Turk, zoomcv