Recettear 1.108 Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seronis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Recettear 1.108 Steam

Post by seronis »

Currently this has no features related to dungeon exploring, just things related to the item shop or global stuff like:

Day of month
Time of day
Experience
Merchant Level
Money
Time Played
Total Score
Score earned today
Main inventory item count
Main inventory slot 0 and slot 19999 item ID values
Shop display item ID values
Info related to current sale in progress

There are also two scripts related to automating your current sale in progress. One of them will put the customers "Perfect Pin" price into your offer automatically so that you get the most experience for the trade.

The 2nd script ensures you just get the absolute best deal possible. It will set your offer to be 1 pix shy of making the customer leave the store insulted. This has the effect of adjusting what they think a trade is worth in your favor. It will keep offering this value until it detects the customer will leave the store for running out of patience. Then it will change your offer to be the most money possible (for a sale) or the least money possible (for a purchase) that the customer will accept. The script calls the same 'detect patience' function that the game uses by default so if a given customer would have haggled 5 times without running then the script will offer them horrible prices 4 times before having the 5th offer be the good one. The first script has higher priority than this one so if both are enabled this one is effectively overridden.

The auto-haggle script works on NORMAL sales and purchases. I have not updated it to work on sales where you are limited by customer budget.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
recettear_v1108.CT
(52.9 KiB) Downloaded 1098 times

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Recettear 1.108 Steam

Post by Domar »

Oh, this looks nice, I'm always a bit confused how much to offer in order to get perfect pin. For dungeon stuff, I'd love a cheat to expand adventurer inventory size.

popochan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popochan »

Is this the table for this game? [Link]

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

popochan wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm
Is this the table for this game? [Link]
Yeah, already tested table with steam version, it works fine.

seronis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seronis »

Domar wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:03 am
For dungeon stuff, I'd love a cheat to expand adventurer inventory size.
The game preallocates all memory even before you load your game. None of it is dynamically sized. I guess they developed for console originally, maybe? Short version is the only way to EASILY increase inventory space is to just raise your merchant level to the max you can normally earn. To increase it BEYOND the normal limits would require editing the assembly to 'borrow' memory from somewhere else and be a significant assembly rewrite. Its totally possible with cheat engine, just annoying for someone like me whose sole ASM experience is with the CE scripts of less than a dozen games. (i actually looked into doing this when i originally made this table)

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

I see, thank you for the info.

seronis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seronis »

Yeah its a shame memory is preallocated. Other important stuff is immediately after where the adventure inventory is located so i cant just have the current code 'use more slots'. Id have to rewrite all the functions that sort and access those slots to use an entirely new set of mem offsets.

shibbyness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shibbyness »

I remember there being an old table that allowed for quick movement and attack speed, but the attack speed only worked for the Louie character, does anyone have this?

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

infinite SP here.
recettear_inf SP.CT.CT
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 217 times