FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vegitot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vegitot » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:42 pm
vegitot wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:54 pm
can i make stats get over 99? thanks
Nope
thanks. remember in fifa 14,16 my player over 99 stats. not sure about fifa 18

JGallo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by JGallo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 pm

First of all, I want to thank everyone that makes this game more enjoyable with created content (I'm new here and I wanted to say it).

I need your help with the table, I have downloaded the 1.07 version, and I'm trying to train Nurmberg, but when I try to clic on the "Edit existing job offers" nothing happens, the box keeps unmarked.

I have entered the script by clicking in the <script> option, but I can't understand anything that's shown there.

Could you guys please help me? :(

Thank you so much.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 213
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:52 am

JGallo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 pm
First of all, I want to thank everyone that makes this game more enjoyable with created content (I'm new here and I wanted to say it).

I need your help with the table, I have downloaded the 1.07 version, and I'm trying to train Nurmberg, but when I try to clic on the "Edit existing job offers" nothing happens, the box keeps unmarked.

I have entered the script by clicking in the <script> option, but I can't understand anything that's shown there.

Could you guys please help me? :(

Thank you so much.
This script is not working after last game update, you need to wait for v1.0.10.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

JGallo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by JGallo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:26 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:52 am
JGallo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 pm
First of all, I want to thank everyone that makes this game more enjoyable with created content (I'm new here and I wanted to say it).

I need your help with the table, I have downloaded the 1.07 version, and I'm trying to train Nurmberg, but when I try to clic on the "Edit existing job offers" nothing happens, the box keeps unmarked.

I have entered the script by clicking in the <script> option, but I can't understand anything that's shown there.

Could you guys please help me? :(

Thank you so much.
This script is not working after last game update, you need to wait for v1.0.10.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Thanks Aranaktu!

CeLioCiBR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by CeLioCiBR » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Hey there ^^'

So, sorry for the noob question but, It's possible to transfer a player (woman, btw xD) to barcelona, using your table ?

anyway, thank you..

sorry my english ^^'

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 213
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:51 am

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.0.10:

Code: Select all

    v1.0.10:
        - Added FIFA Database -> Database Tables -> Teams Table
        - Fixed Following scripts:
            - Edit Player
            - Edit Existing Job Offers
            - Unique Sprint Style
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:02 pm
Hey there ^^'

So, sorry for the noob question but, It's possible to transfer a player (woman, btw xD) to barcelona, using your table ?

anyway, thank you..

sorry my english ^^'
Nope

CeLioCiBR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by CeLioCiBR » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 am

All right, thank's anyway. ^^

helderhi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by helderhi » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:00 am

Hello, the player editing mode, in career mode (Manager) is working normally? Because I can not edit the attributes of the players, the other modes usually work, club money, training, but when I click apply and save in Fifa, the table modifications do not fix the game. :shock:
Sorry for my english. :oops:

mancasoko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by mancasoko » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi I want to ask something. Option Allow Transfer approach doesn't work for example when I find player who contact will expire in 6 months so I don't have to pay for transfer so I can approach to sign him directly. But when I do it says that player is not willing to relocate. Does this option not work in this case?

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 213
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:16 pm

mancasoko wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Hi I want to ask something. Option Allow Transfer approach doesn't work for example when I find player who contact will expire in 6 months so I don't have to pay for transfer so I can approach to sign him directly. But when I do it says that player is not willing to relocate. Does this option not work in this case?
It worked in FIFA 18. Upload your career save somewhere and DM me with download link (and tell me which player you are trying to buy). I'll check by myself.

markfaviere
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by markfaviere » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:39 pm

Database stopped working for me

vegitot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vegitot » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:43 pm

i have a problem. i could edit my player weak foot stat but could not edit skill move, att work rate. it always be like this. any help?
Image

sphanlon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by sphanlon » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 am

Are there any options, or combo thereof, that directly or incidentally cause a national team offer to be forced to happen? joboffer.ini seems to be all about club jobs. And yes, I have already exhausted the item in catalog store. Thanks

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 213
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:36 am

sphanlon wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 am
Are there any options, or combo thereof, that directly or incidentally cause a national team offer to be forced to happen? joboffer.ini seems to be all about club jobs. And yes, I have already exhausted the item in catalog store. Thanks
Nope :(

EdupsHechdee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by EdupsHechdee » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:35 pm

It just doesnt work for me. Help?
The Fifa 18 one did.

Post Reply