FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JankaSuzanka
Cheater
Cheater

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by JankaSuzanka »

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 pm
JankaSuzanka wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:33 pm
I was hoping for this newest version, but it still doesn't allow me to go from (for example) july to august without the game freezing... once I reach the end of the month, I have to shut down CT, go into the new month and then again open the CT to continue what I started... once would be nothing, but each month is frustrating... I know it's not game's fault, because without CT it goes from one month to another without any isues... am I the only one with this problem?
Which scripts are activated when the crash occurs?
Usually it's quite a few... firstly, those that say "activate before loading the CM". For sim match settings I usually activate only "Max_injuries=0". For Youth academy I usually activate only "show potential and ovr" and "95 potential". I also activate "more happier players" from morale section. I also use "reveal player data", "free releasing players", "hire free 5/5 scouts", also "allow transfer approach", "manager=99", and "players training" (out of 7 options there I select 1., 2., 6. & 7.). "Database tables I activate only when I want to change something for a specific player, like his position, hair, head etc." That's usually it - other options I activate only if I really need them, but that's not often...

So it's hard to guess which one could cause it to freeze...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pabloprezes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pabloprezes »

Hello
The in-game hack script does not work in version 1.0.11.
I run CM Cheat Table, then run Fifa 19, and I can turn on all other scripts except "in-game hack", it can not be selected to open the remaining options included in it. There was no such problem in version 1.0.10

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

JankaSuzanka wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:45 am

Usually it's quite a few... firstly, those that say "activate before loading the CM". For sim match settings I usually activate only "Max_injuries=0". For Youth academy I usually activate only "show potential and ovr" and "95 potential". I also activate "more happier players" from morale section. I also use "reveal player data", "free releasing players", "hire free 5/5 scouts", also "allow transfer approach", "manager=99", and "players training" (out of 7 options there I select 1., 2., 6. & 7.). "Database tables I activate only when I want to change something for a specific player, like his position, hair, head etc." That's usually it - other options I activate only if I really need them, but that's not often...

Just activated all of those and managed to simulate 3 months without crash. You need to find out which one is the problem by yourself and tell me, otherwise I'm not able to help you.
pabloprezes wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:15 am
Hello
The in-game hack script does not work in version 1.0.11.
I run CM Cheat Table, then run Fifa 19, and I can turn on all other scripts except "in-game hack", it can not be selected to open the remaining options included in it. There was no such problem in version 1.0.10
All cheat table updates are for original game version (and newest patch ofc.). If you have cracked game version then you should stay with v.1.0.9 or buy the game and support developers. :)

JankaSuzanka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JankaSuzanka »

Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
JankaSuzanka wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:45 am

Just activated all of those and managed to simulate 3 months without crash. You need to find out which one is the problem by yourself and tell me, otherwise I'm not able to help you.
I think I found which one might be causing this freezing. I didn't include it in the list previously though. I went through all scripts that I've used in the past few weeks one by one and the only one that froze the game whilst simulating the calendar from one month to another was "joboffer.ini". I tried it alone 2 times and both times it froze the game... then I tried everything else that I usually use without this "joboffer.ini" and I was able to sim half a season without interruptions...

So I guess "joboffer.ini" is the one to blame. I used to select this scrip, because I thought it might increase the amount of national job offers (while playing with the club in lower leagues), but it didn't, so I guess next time I won't even use it...

jonaskp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonaskp »

Hi,

Do anyone know of a way to update in-game attributes automtically, based on a spreadsheet (or other format)?

I just found out about the Cheat Table, and this has made updating attributes on an entire team a lot easier than the ingame editor, but it would be awesome if this could be done for instance with a script or something?

Background:
I always create an in-game version of my real-life football team, and then we use that to play with ourselves (haha) in Fifa, whenever we meet for social gatherings.
I have an Excel sheet that calculates all the ingame attributes, based on our real-life performance (matches played, goals scored, assists etc. and then a lot of randomizing of course). It is not at all accurate, but is based on selecting a few "defining" attributes that the randomizer then bases calculatuions on (for instance: one guy is very fast, so speed and acceleration is high. But he had a streak a few years back where he turned up a bit hungover to some games, so he could only play a few minuts at a time, before needed to lie on the sidelines - so based on this, his stamina is very low).
This makes for a lot of fun, where the ingame players are sort-of based of what happens in the real-life matches.

So I have all of the attributes listed in the Excel Sheet, and can format them any way needed, if there was a way to do this.

I'd really appreciate any help on this, as I am at a loss as to where I should start...

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

jonaskp wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am
Hi,

Do anyone know of a way to update in-game attributes automtically, based on a spreadsheet (or other format)?

I just found out about the Cheat Table, and this has made updating attributes on an entire team a lot easier than the ingame editor, but it would be awesome if this could be done for instance with a script or something?

Background:
I always create an in-game version of my real-life football team, and then we use that to play with ourselves (haha) in Fifa, whenever we meet for social gatherings.
I have an Excel sheet that calculates all the ingame attributes, based on our real-life performance (matches played, goals scored, assists etc. and then a lot of randomizing of course). It is not at all accurate, but is based on selecting a few "defining" attributes that the randomizer then bases calculatuions on (for instance: one guy is very fast, so speed and acceleration is high. But he had a streak a few years back where he turned up a bit hungover to some games, so he could only play a few minuts at a time, before needed to lie on the sidelines - so based on this, his stamina is very low).
This makes for a lot of fun, where the ingame players are sort-of based of what happens in the real-life matches.

So I have all of the attributes listed in the Excel Sheet, and can format them any way needed, if there was a way to do this.

I'd really appreciate any help on this, as I am at a loss as to where I should start...
It's possible. You can write lua script which will read your spreadsheet and then it will update player or players. With RDBM it will be probably easier, because you are not limited to lua and you can use your favorite programming language.

DM me on discord (Aranaktu#2086) if you need more help.

jonaskp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonaskp »

Thanks a lot for the Quick reply.
I probably won’t have time to look into it in the Bear future, but it is great to now that it should be a possibility.

I am still hoping someone Else might have already done something like this, but if not, I Will probably get back to you at some point.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.1.2

First version with GUI is finally here! It took me a little bit longer than I expected, but I hope you will like it. :)

VIDEO TUTORIAL BY FIFER:
[Link]

Before you start, please get familiar with guide on GitHub:
[Link]

May be unstable. Please, report all problems.

With GUI editing players should be easier and faster than before.

Main features:

- Automatic OVR relaculation on attributes/position change
- [Link]
- "Best At" section will help you to assing player to this best position
- Date fields are automatically converted to human readable form. You don't need online calculators to calculate player age.
- [Link]
- [Link]

Changes in v1.1.2 since v1.0.11:

Code: Select all

v1.1.2:
   - Added GUI
   - Removed unnecessary 'More efficient training' scripts.
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

deejayoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deejayoo »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 am
FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.1.2

First version with GUI is finally here! It took me a little bit longer than I expected, but I hope you will like it. :)

VIDEO TUTORIAL BY FIFER:
[Link]

Before you start, please get familiar with guide on GitHub:
[Link]

May be unstable. Please, report all problems.

With GUI editing players should be easier and faster than before.

Main features:

- Automatic OVR relaculation on attributes/position change
- [Link]
- "Best At" section will help you to assing player to this best position
- Date fields are automatically converted to human readable form. You don't need online calculators to calculate player age.
- [Link]
- [Link]

Changes in v1.1.2 since v1.0.11:

v1.1.2:
   - Added GUI
   - Removed unnecessary 'More efficient training' scripts.
Download:
[Link]
[Link]
Hello!

I am new here but I use CT for a couple of weeks and it's briliant. Very good work. I have a couple of issues though:

When I click on some of the squares in order to activate them, i cannot make that x to show, to activate them.
Second, in the last update, it keeps appears me an error ( AOB_DatabaseRead AOB scanmodule error) when i enter the cheat engine and when i try to activate some of the features.
Bonus: since the first trainer, It's very hard for me to activate database tables.

Could you please help me? thank you

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akirofu »

So atm we can't edit databases right?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

After last game update database tables script (and GUI) is not working on all CT versions below v1.1.7.
v1.1.7 will be released for everyone on 27.02.2019

[Link]

hoangcowboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoangcowboy »

Please help , I can not execute database table script, It always show error. Other scripts run well :o :o :o
AOBScanModule Error,please restart FIFA and engine

MOD EDIT: Use the image link, the library/album link will not work with the image tag.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image tag.

kimon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kimon »

Aranaktu wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 pm
After last game update database tables script (and GUI) is not working on all CT versions below v1.1.7.
v1.1.7 will be released for everyone on 27.02.2019

[Link]
hey bro, it has been 15 hours since it is 27.02.2019
When will you release version 1.1.7 for free?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.1.7

Changes in v1.1.7 since v1.0.12:

v1.1.2:
    - Offsets with numbers only are now converted to string.
    - Fixed problem in LIP with parsing some hex offsets to '1.#INF'

v1.1.3:
    - Added 'Head Class Code' to GUI
    - Another fix in LIP (invalid interpetation of offsets)
    - Added hotkey for 'Search player by ID'. It's 'Enter' be default, can be changed in settings.
    - Added 'Clear Cached Files' and 'Restore Default Settings' buttons to main settings.

v1.1.4:
    - Game will not longer crash after deactivating "Dont Pause Game on AltTab" script
    - You don't need to be in main menu to activate cheat table anymore. You can run cheat table even before you run FIFA.

v1.1.5:
    - Fixed bug causing not displaying minifaces of a players with headtypecode == 0 
    - Added icons bodytypecodes to the dropdown
    - Detecting if cheat table is not unziped (error will be displayed)

v1.1.6:
    - Minor bug fixes

v1.1.7:
    - Fixed "Database Tables" Script.
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

kimon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kimon »

and what is new in CT 118 my friend?
117 still seems not to be working with my fifa 19.
EDIT: In fact it is EVEN WORSE!
The CT crashes and i cannot use ANY of the scripts. With 116 it worked generally, but only some scripts did not.
In 117 nothing is working at all! Just crash.