Tharsis +2 - Steam v.5.3.6.23037

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
madi2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tharsis +2 - Steam v.5.3.6.23037

Post by madi2000 »

Just little helper for this game.

Hull Damage - replenishes after each turn - don't take more damage then 8 hit points, or you loose.
Food - replenishes after each turn - 5 is more then enough for each turn.

Hi to : DarkByte, STN, mgr.inz.Player

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
tharsis_v.0.1_steam_5.3.6.23037.CT
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

laedit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tharsis +2 - Steam v.5.3.6.23037

Post by laedit »

It doesn't seems to work anymore, so I have created a simple table with the values of hull, food and assist.
Attachments
Tharsis_Epic.CT
(1.88 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tharsis +2 - Steam v.5.3.6.23037

Post by btmp »

Here's a quick table I made for the Epic Store version since it's (currently) a freebie and actually a bit fun! (It can also be repetitive after a while)
The AoBs aren't likely to survive an update but it's an older game so it may not even get any?

Please note that using many or all of the options at once *will* drain the fun out of it.
I created the many options so that each person could use one or two here and there to make things a tad easier in their own way and avoid whatever they found to be the most annoying. Obviously you can use many or even all of them if you want but don't expect to encounter any thrill or joy playing that way. Have Fun!

Options Include:
Max Hull
Insane Rolls [I should have renamed this to Infinite, an earlier version did the 'insane' part but also caused lag after a point so I altered it]
Insane Research
Insane Food
Insane Repairs
Insane Assists [This should probably be named Infinite as there's nothing crazy about it, I was just sitcking to the same terms at this point :P ]
SuperCrew, with sub options for dice, health & stress (Enabled by Default along with SuperCrew but you can uncheck each to disable them)
Get Info, with lots of stuff you can edit as you desire. Including things like Wins, Losses...and more

Please Note:
Most options will not be found until after the game 'uses' and loads a related section.
For example when starting a mission the Hull option can not be found (and thus the script cannot activate) until you either lose or gain a hull, but once enabled it survives until you restart Tharsis.

The 'Get Info' one is a tad different, you must Select 'New Game' in the menu so that it brings up the character selection area. After that's been done at least once you can enable this script and then back out to main menu and return to the 'New Game' area to populate the stuff below. Note that the game doesn't constantly refresh and update displayed values so after changing a value or option you can either do another mission and return here to see the updated stuff or you can quit the game (not terminate) so that it saves the changes and reload the game to see the changes reflected.

Short version:
If it won't enable right away....do at least one mission and then try it again.

Update:
I think only one person downloaded the original CT I uploaded but I found an error (I'm assuming I forgot I had manually edited parts for testing and didn't restore it before copying the bytes) in my AoB for Insane Rolls on the first one, now fixed!
Update 2:
Found another issue in the Research scripts disable area, I had accidentally typed the offset one byte off so after disabling that the game might bug out or crash, now fixed!
Update 3:
The currently uploaded table (let's call it '210920_Tharsis_EpicStore.CT' Update2 [See Above]) has another issue related the disable section of the 'Get Info' table but IMO doesn't rate yet another replace. If it bothers you and you want to fix this yourself you can add 'unregistersymbol(PlayersBase)' to the disable section near 'unregistersymbol(HijackPlayers)' but this is NOT currently fixed in the uploaded version(s) and will not cause crashes or initial failures...only potential, later, failures [Failure to update to the new PlayersBase Address >storage< location(if it even gets changed)] upon trying to re-enable after already having enabled and disabled 'Get Info'

....Do feel free to send a virtual smack my way. I deserve them, this was by far the most rushed and sadest release I've ever done so far!
Attachments
210920_Tharsis_EpicStore.CT
(17.09 KiB) Downloaded 111 times