Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acodyssey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by acodyssey »

Hey guys!

Haven't played Assassins Creed for a while i am facing some trouble in terms of cheat engine and odyssey. My last (successful) match was using CheatEngine with AC:Unity. The cheat table was working fine for me - thanks for the great work!

But now for AC:Odyssey I had to upgrade cheat engine from 6.4 to 6.8.1. Whenever I start the game, load a level and attach my cheat table the game crashes. Why? Can't see any reason for this. In terms of config I am using VEH debugger and "override existing breakpoints" is unchecked.

Any suggestions for me?

Regards

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

acodyssey wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:01 pm
Hey guys!

Haven't played Assassins Creed for a while i am facing some trouble in terms of cheat engine and odyssey. My last (successful) match was using CheatEngine with AC:Unity. The cheat table was working fine for me - thanks for the great work!

But now for AC:Odyssey I had to upgrade cheat engine from 6.4 to 6.8.1. Whenever I start the game, load a level and attach my cheat table the game crashes. Why? Can't see any reason for this. In terms of config I am using VEH debugger and "override existing breakpoints" is unchecked.

Any suggestions for me?

Regards
Try loading the table in 6.7, odyssey doesn't like 6.8 for me for some reason but haven't had any issues with 6.7

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

hmm might need to see a video of the inventory editor in detail.

I followed Barnabus' guide, succesfully got the correct hashid to appear in the appropriate section of the table, and edited perk 1,3,4, but the item in the inventory wouldn't change when I alt tabbed back to the game and instead disappeared from the inventory.

Do you need to set the game to windowed mode or somesuch? The addresses are fine, I change them in the order of item, level rarity 1 3 4 etc, it just seems to not change my equipped weapon.

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

urthor wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 am

I followed Barnabus' guide, succesfully got the correct hashid to appear in the appropriate section of the table, and edited perk 1,3,4, but the item in the inventory wouldn't change when I alt tabbed back to the game and instead disappeared from the inventory.

Do you need to set the game to windowed mode or somesuch? The addresses are fine, I change them in the order of item, level rarity 1 3 4 etc, it just seems to not change my equipped weapon.
After you edit, you need to save/load. But the item shouldn't disappear at all.

Cmdr0815
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cmdr0815 »

I read about this Orichalcum Ore Issue, it is server based and the value can not be modified. However, since you can just loot it from some positions, I wonder if it is possible to fake the loot mechanics, so that the game "thinks" you are just looting it. So I'm thinking of a script which inserts code that fakes what ever happens when you loot the ore. Actually I have no idea how to do it, but maybe this could be an inspiration for one of you guys. :)

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

Cmdr0815 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:45 pm
I read about this Orichalcum Ore Issue, it is server based and the value can not be modified. However, since you can just loot it from some positions, I wonder if it is possible to fake the loot mechanics, so that the game "thinks" you are just looting it. So I'm thinking of a script which inserts code that fakes what ever happens when you loot the ore. Actually I have no idea how to do it, but maybe this could be an inspiration for one of you guys. :)
Loot is also server sided. Try play offline and all Orichalcum in game (ore, quests, shop) disappear. All legendary items you buy for Orichalcum adds to you account owned items, not inventory.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:37 pm
urthor wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 am

After you edit, you need to save/load. But the item shouldn't disappear at all.
Saving and loading after I added all the perkz fixed it! ty man

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Latest table (Update14.2 by Cielos) works fine with CPY release. Didnt test entire table, but everything should work the same as with original version, because exe file was not changed in whatsoever way.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Is there a reason you can't change the Perk 4 of the Helix store gear? The spreadsheet only lists the hashid of perk 1 and 3

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

urthor wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:22 am
Is there a reason you can't change the Perk 4 of the Helix store gear? The spreadsheet only lists the hashid of perk 1 and 3
Should be perks 1,3,and 4. 2 is the blacksmith if I recall correctly.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hi guys.
first off thanks a lot for the good work with the table as always :-)
I have a question...
If there a way to increase the limit value of 350 of the Inv and/or the ship chest or ignore this value? I always like to keep all ingame available items and this cap is very annoying.

Sorry if this was asked before, I didn't find it.

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:03 am
Latest table (Update14.2 by Cielos) works fine with CPY release. Didnt test entire table, but everything should work the same as with original version, because exe file was not changed in whatsoever way.
Is orichalcum shop works in cpy release? :lol:

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

Hi is there instructions to use the item swapper for helix items?

Thanks

RedTimmy315
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedTimmy315 »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Hi is there instructions to use the item swapper for helix items?

Thanks
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&start=705 Instructions

dragomi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragomi »

How to walk faster?