Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.2.1 +21 (table Update18)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update15)

Post by IFireflyl » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:27 pm

saltso wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:33 pm
axellslade wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am
I thought inventory capacity was already unlimited and you could carry anything?
Sadly not like other games, but never had that inventory limit on AC Origins, i hope this very helpful cheat will become available soon.
The InventoryEditor thread by budabum has the ability to edit the inventory limit.

wussgud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update16.1)

Post by wussgud » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 pm

if anyone is still here, can you explain how to use this script or table, im new to this and wanted to use the XP muliplier!,

qiqichenx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qiqichenx » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 am

hello again, can it be possible if I wish that easy quest code by sunbeam is include again in the newer table? because that code is very handy for quest that require kill multiple targets and some quest that have similiar requirement to complete.
Thank you

IFireflyl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IFireflyl » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:45 am

wussgud wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 pm
if anyone is still here, can you explain how to use this script or table, im new to this and wanted to use the XP muliplier!,
1. Start Cheat Engine.
2. Start the game.
3. While still in the title screen (before you load a save or start a new game) switch to Cheat Engine.

NOTE: This may be less important in this game, but I know Assassin's Creed Origins didn't like it when you started enabling options after the game was loaded. I would recommend toggling all options you want in the title screen to prevent any issues. It may not be necessary, but I've never had an issue doing it this way. @Cielos, let me know if this doesn't matter anymore. If you see this post and feel inclined to respond, that is. ;)

4. Click the Select Process button in the top left (a little computer icon with a magnifying glass).
5. Select the Assassin's Creed Odyssey process.

NOTE: Steps 6 and 7 are not necessary if you get the popup asking if you'd like to use the ACOdyssey cheat table and you select the option to automatically open it.

6. Click the Open Table button in the top left (the folder to the left of the Select Process button).
7. Find this table and select it to open it.
8. Tick the box to the left of "enable .#". This will put a red X in that box and you will see more options appear.

NOTE: The # is a different number depending on which table you're using. For example, my table says "enable .8".

9. Tick the box to the left of "exp multiplier". This will put a red X in that box and you will see more options appear.
10. Find the Value column to the right of "x?".
11. Double-click the number in the Value column. It should be defaulted to 1.5.
12. You should see a popup that says "what value to change this to?". Change the value to whatever number you want the experience to be multiplied by.

NOTE: The default number in the Value column of "x?" should be 1.5, meaning you are getting 1.5 times the experience that you would normally get. I changed it to 100 and leveled up hella quick. You can set it to something smaller like 2 if you want to double the experience earned.

13. Switch back to the game.
14. Load a save or start a new game, and the multiplier will take effect.

P.S. If you are going to use this table at the beginning of the game DO NOT use the Stealth option until you're a bit further into Kephallonia. I had that toggled and it bugs the first fight. I think there was another fight that was bugged a bit later, but I don't remember which one it was. Basically you need to make it past the fights that are trying to teach you how the combat system works. If you have Stealth on during those fights the game freaks out, and your character just stands there looking like a moron.
qiqichenx wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 am
hello again, can it be possible if I wish that easy quest code by sunbeam is include again in the newer table? because that code is very handy for quest that require kill multiple targets and some quest that have similiar requirement to complete.
Thank you
Cielos wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:13 pm
I've been using this for some tedious quest objectives. I just forgot to remove it from the table. I didn't meant to include it in the uploaded table, that's why you can't find the description in the first post.
and most likely you won't find it in later table update (if any)....
I think that answered your question.

lgurcannl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lgurcannl » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:23 am

Hello,
Game is crashing after update 1.1.3

I didn't see the update of table for game v1.1.3. Can anybody help me?

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Really need ikaros perception/detect range so you can spot chest and etc faster and Revelation range (when you hold V ) so you can detect/spot all enemy around you.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11)

Post by leseho » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 am

exhaler wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:15 pm
nerf wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 pm
exhaler wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:30 pm

If i want to use the controller 'A' button to teleport, where to configure it in the script?
hello,

first, thank you for this fantastic script.

i would like this as well. does anyone know how / if possible to use a controller's key (e.g XBOX One LeftStick-Press or DPAD-DOWN) instead of the keyboard key (shift, caps, ctrl, etc)? While holding down LeftStick-Press and then using A (xbox) to place the marker on the map should make it work like holding down CAPS and pressing A on the controller. (which works)
I don't have a clue.

I tried searching but can't find anything. I tried changing the type on "mod key" to 2 bytes (5816 > 255) and added another entry to the drop list "5816: LS Press"... but it doesn't work.
5816 is hex like the other entries on the list.

thanks
I managed to do a temporary fix using autohotkey script to map 'X' button to Control. Attached is the script, download AutoHotKey from here: https://www.autohotkey.com to run it

Thank you for your information.
But I don't know how to use it.
Can I ask you for a detailed description or complete material?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:05 am

just re-installed the game. activated all scripts after loading savegame.
no crash.
gonna play a while now to see if any scripts doesn't work as promoted anymore.
in the mean time. describe the problem in details so that I can re-create it.
thanks~

EDIT:
...maybe I forgot to upload my latest table. going to upload it now.

EDIT2:
Update17
- the table works for me on the latest game patch as of 2019.02.22. yet to test all the scripts thoroughly though. report~
- added ignore inv capacity.
so, re-download and test.
again, if the problem persist, describe the problem in details so that I can re-create it~

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +20 (table Update17)

Post by jonasbeckman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Should be a patch next week for the usual monthly content update but good to see the table still being updated. :)
Although the game seems to be behaving nicely in this regard and not having everything break for every update so that's been really helpful too.

Smolds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smolds » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:55 pm

You are awesome as always Cielos!

Thanks for all the work you are putting down on this for everyone to enjoy!

saltso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saltso » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:04 pm

Any chance to try make a cheat that reverts the plague state of Kefalonia back to normal?

matuxlogan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matuxlogan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:51 pm

I can't see the hash item tables, can anybody quote me with those or pm? the most updated if it's possible. Thanks! :)

HoellenBewohner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HoellenBewohner » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:13 pm

just an info after the new patch today all seems to work fine up to

inf. adrenaline

this givers an Error

Error:You can't add a symbol with address 0

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:49 pm

HoellenBewohner wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:13 pm
[...]
thanks for the report!
updated the script. it can be activated now.
tested on a few abilities only, it seems working...
let me know if there's any problem.

have fun~

Kamse
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kamse » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 pm

amaniberserk420 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm
Really need ikaros perception/detect range so you can spot chest and etc faster and Revelation range (when you hold V ) so you can detect/spot all enemy around you.
I second that, super revelation is a must.