Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
o0oREDo0o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update15)

Post by o0oREDo0o »

Can someone give me persian elite chest and its stat hashid? my own chest is gone somehow. Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ladykorine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ladykorine »

orsisixth wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:42 pm
The movement mod doesn't seem to work after the latest update :(
Not working for me either. I would like to request that this gets investigated as it was one of my favorite features :)

EDIT:

I did a little investigation of the code to see if I could find something wrong. Nothing jumps out in front of me, but my x86 assembly skills are super rusty. I can confirm that the values the script is writing for the walk speed modifier are being written to in memory though. If I find a fix I'll post the code.

SECOND EDIT:

I noticed in the in-game options menu is an option to set the walk speed. So I will be using that instead! I did very carefully look through the code and didn't see any obvious errors like typos. The initial scan value might be incorrect - I was able to find a few instances of this code in memory.
Last edited by ladykorine on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

get fearlessrevolution trainer, something that works and supported by creator.
afar it provides free cam

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:10 am
Since the update I can no longer select the healing snake option. I don't personally use or need it, but I thought I'd let someone know.
[...]
orsisixth wrote:
ladykorine wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 pm
orsisixth wrote:
Not working for me either.
[...]
for some reasons I can't update the first post. it keeps saying I'm blocked when I click preview or submit...
so I'll post the talbe update here for the time being:
Update16
- updated the table for the game patch 1.1.2, specifically:
- updated healing snake. a reg is changed results in the byte size changed for the injection point, both the aobscan and content needed to be re-written.
- updated movement mod key. only the aobscan was defected.
EDIT:
table Update16.1 has been uploaded to the first post. table in this post is removed.
Last edited by Cielos on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

Did not find any trainer that has Unlimited Inventory Capacity :(
Any chance to do that for the table? if its possible of course please. :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update16.1)

Post by Cielos »

another quick update:
Update16.1
- updated ignore drachmae/resources. it covers Engrave Learn in Hephaistos's Workshop now. remember to read the script description below first.
check the first post~

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Thanks for all your hard work, Cielos. 8-)

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Ty for updating the table Cielos <3

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

saltso wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:33 pm
Did not find any trainer that has Unlimited Inventory Capacity :(
Any chance to do that for the table? if its possible of course please. :)
I thought inventory capacity was already unlimited and you could carry anything?

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

axellslade wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am
I thought inventory capacity was already unlimited and you could carry anything?
Sadly not like other games, but never had that inventory limit on AC Origins, i hope this very helpful cheat will become available soon.

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Anybody game crashing on 1.1.3 with the last Table?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

saltso wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:33 pm
axellslade wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am
Sadly not like other games, but never had that inventory limit on AC Origins, i hope this very helpful cheat will become available soon.
The InventoryEditor thread by budabum has the ability to edit the inventory limit.

wussgud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wussgud »

if anyone is still here, can you explain how to use this script or table, im new to this and wanted to use the XP muliplier!,

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

hello again, can it be possible if I wish that easy quest code by sunbeam is include again in the newer table? because that code is very handy for quest that require kill multiple targets and some quest that have similiar requirement to complete.
Thank you

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

wussgud wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 pm
if anyone is still here, can you explain how to use this script or table, im new to this and wanted to use the XP muliplier!,
1. Start Cheat Engine.
2. Start the game.
3. While still in the title screen (before you load a save or start a new game) switch to Cheat Engine.

NOTE: This may be less important in this game, but I know Assassin's Creed Origins didn't like it when you started enabling options after the game was loaded. I would recommend toggling all options you want in the title screen to prevent any issues. It may not be necessary, but I've never had an issue doing it this way. @Cielos, let me know if this doesn't matter anymore. If you see this post and feel inclined to respond, that is. ;)

4. Click the Select Process button in the top left (a little computer icon with a magnifying glass).
5. Select the Assassin's Creed Odyssey process.

NOTE: Steps 6 and 7 are not necessary if you get the popup asking if you'd like to use the ACOdyssey cheat table and you select the option to automatically open it.

6. Click the Open Table button in the top left (the folder to the left of the Select Process button).
7. Find this table and select it to open it.
8. Tick the box to the left of "enable .#". This will put a red X in that box and you will see more options appear.

NOTE: The # is a different number depending on which table you're using. For example, my table says "enable .8".

9. Tick the box to the left of "exp multiplier". This will put a red X in that box and you will see more options appear.
10. Find the Value column to the right of "x?".
11. Double-click the number in the Value column. It should be defaulted to 1.5.
12. You should see a popup that says "what value to change this to?". Change the value to whatever number you want the experience to be multiplied by.

NOTE: The default number in the Value column of "x?" should be 1.5, meaning you are getting 1.5 times the experience that you would normally get. I changed it to 100 and leveled up hella quick. You can set it to something smaller like 2 if you want to double the experience earned.

13. Switch back to the game.
14. Load a save or start a new game, and the multiplier will take effect.

P.S. If you are going to use this table at the beginning of the game DO NOT use the Stealth option until you're a bit further into Kephallonia. I had that toggled and it bugs the first fight. I think there was another fight that was bugged a bit later, but I don't remember which one it was. Basically you need to make it past the fights that are trying to teach you how the combat system works. If you have Stealth on during those fights the game freaks out, and your character just stands there looking like a moron.
qiqichenx wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 am
hello again, can it be possible if I wish that easy quest code by sunbeam is include again in the newer table? because that code is very handy for quest that require kill multiple targets and some quest that have similiar requirement to complete.
Thank you
Cielos wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:13 pm
I've been using this for some tedious quest objectives. I just forgot to remove it from the table. I didn't meant to include it in the uploaded table, that's why you can't find the description in the first post.
and most likely you won't find it in later table update (if any)....
I think that answered your question.