Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update16.1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kabraxis42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by kabraxis42 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:42 am

Hey, is there a way to boost ship damage?

forkinator
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by forkinator » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am

I don't know how difficult this would be, but I would be eternally grateful and in debt if someone could make or find me a noclip cheat. There are a lot of places I would like to see that we cannot normally go. I cant get the ikaros teleport mod to work either.

User avatar
cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by cosminuk2011 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 am

forkinator wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am
I don't know how difficult this would be, but I would be eternally grateful and in debt if someone could make or find me a noclip cheat. There are a lot of places I would like to see that we cannot normally go. I cant get the ikaros teleport mod to work either.
try the wemod .. it has what you want

forkinator
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by forkinator » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:22 am

cosminuk2011 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 am
forkinator wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am
I don't know how difficult this would be, but I would be eternally grateful and in debt if someone could make or find me a noclip cheat. There are a lot of places I would like to see that we cannot normally go. I cant get the ikaros teleport mod to work either.
try the wemod .. it has what you want
Cool, thanks. Does it by chance have pet invincibility? Im tired of my alpha pets dying so quickly.

User avatar
cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by cosminuk2011 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 am

forkinator wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:22 am
cosminuk2011 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 am
forkinator wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am
I don't know how difficult this would be, but I would be eternally grateful and in debt if someone could make or find me a noclip cheat. There are a lot of places I would like to see that we cannot normally go. I cant get the ikaros teleport mod to work either.
try the wemod .. it has what you want
Cool, thanks. Does it by chance have pet invincibility? Im tired of my alpha pets dying so quickly.
pet inv. is in the last table from this page viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001

spets
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by spets » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 am

As of the latest update, movement control keys no longer work while on horseback, both walking and jogging keys have no effect. Can confirm they still work when on foot.

Sakula
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by Sakula » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi, can someone make a table to modify the statistics of our character?
for example, chance crit, damage crit etc

Arkhangel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by Arkhangel » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Thanks to a mistake following the steps of swapping I was able to play as Charon...

spets
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by spets » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Ah, ignore my last note about movement mod not working for horses. Don't know what it was, but it now seems to work again. Sucks that they fucked up the horse movement animation with the latest patch though, it was perfectly fine before but now Alexios bounces up and down in his seat like a goddamn kid on a sugar rush for no reason....ugh.

thugstone
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:56 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by thugstone » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:19 pm

I did not go through the 70+ pages of tis thread but has anyone managed to get a bow damage multiplier but ONLY for headshots ?

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by Anglican » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:25 am

Hmmn I am playing on the CPY version of the game and for some reason this table always crashes cheat engine whenever I try to attach it to the process.

Max14021984
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by Max14021984 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am

Hello,

Some of you have already finished the game with CPY version ? Because the quest "an actor's life for me" doesn't appear. It seems to be a bug of 1.0.6 version

forkinator
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by forkinator » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey guys, new celestial gear in shop. If anyone could get the HashID of all the items,ship, and horse cosmetics, I would be greatful


Edit:. Tried with the hover over feature in the CT, but I must be doing something wrong because it's not giving me the right hash that I need to search with. After hovering over the new celestial mount, i looked in CE and saw 0x00007FF7C9105D28 (I used the group search method so it would only give me 1 search result, but I got back 0 results).

I'm guessing there is no way to hover over store items and get the HashID that way?

User avatar
budabum
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 pm
Reputation: 213

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by budabum » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Everything is posted weeks ago in respective thread. ;)

Vexominous
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by Vexominous » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Any way to get the stuff from the store?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7222057, Flagred, kaeryth, Turk, xXLashkeXx