Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hotshot33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +15 (table Update10.1)

Post by hotshot33 »

OleMagne wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 pm
hotshot33 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am
What reason is there that you dont post table with teleport ?
Otherwise i will post table for teleport.. used aob from Cielos
There are other trainers with it and, correct me if I'm wrong, but our dearest Cielos most likely doesn't want to straight up copy-paste someone else's code over figuring it out himself. Sunbeam already posted one that you can paste into CE yourself.

EDIT: Managed to stumble upon the inventory a few nights ago. Didn't get anywhere outside of cloning/stacking items before the game abruptly crashed. Oh well.
Kinda doubt that he wasnt able... but ok, i am posting mine. I dont care who author is as long it works.

Works fine for me, go into map, select point on map and press num+ to teleport.
Activate after you enter game, since malloc and jump are different sizes.
If it doesnt work, dont use it :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOdyssey_4_mine.CT
(203.91 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's the reason people frown upon the likes of you, calling you guys leechers. By definition all you do is flaunt around the work of others, without giving a single fuck but if it works or not. Well, the script is something I wrote and posted a few pages back (link), right about before you got banned. It's not private stuff, though I don't really understand why not use it as is.. and modify it to use 3 separate blocks for writing X, Y, then Z.. when you can easily write them all with MMX instructions :| Just as the original script had and what the /* */ blocks now have commented.. makes you feel special? Not to mention I doubt it's your work/edits..

hotshot33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hotshot33 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 pm
^ That's the reason people frown upon the likes of you, calling you guys leechers. By definition all you do is flaunt around the work of others, without giving a single fuck but if it works or not. Well, the script is something I wrote and posted a few pages back (link), right about before you got banned. It's not private stuff, though I don't really understand why not use it as is.. and modify it to use 3 separate blocks for writing X, Y, then Z.. when you can easily write them all with MMX instructions :| Just as the original script had and what the /* */ blocks now have commented.. makes you feel special? Not to mention I doubt it's your work/edits..
I didnt say its my work.. or anything about leeching, just saying why dont u post this table ?
Yes this is from your post, but for me it didnt work..
there is no GetWorld function, error on call GetWorld.
So thats why i am asking why nobody posted working solution.

EDIT:

SunBeam did most of the work regarding this script!
Last edited by hotshot33 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hotshot33 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:52 pm
I didnt say its my work.. or anything about leeching, just saying why dont u post this table ?
That's where ripping off others work, and not know what your doing comes in. And there is a "GetWorld" function, but you have to find it and create a symbol that's accessible with "GetWorld".

hotshot33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hotshot33 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm
hotshot33 wrote:
That's where ripping off others work, and not know what your doing comes in. And there is a "GetWorld" function, but you have to find it and create a symbol that's accessible with "GetWorld".
Others work ? This should be hobby, not work.
So this is yours job ? Sorry, for me is hobby.
Dont see any good reason why you should pay for this.
Isnt the point of this forum so we share table ?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hotshot33 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm
work
noun
activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
"he was tired after a day's work in the fields"
synonyms: labor, toil, slog, drudgery, exertion, effort, industry, service; More
Learn what the words mean, big guy.
EDIT:
I make, install, and repair automated industrial systems.

And take a look at some open source licenses, a lot of them don't allow you to redistribute it, CE is actually that way.
And Sunbeam shared his script, you took his script and posted it and didn't give any credit for his findings.

hotshot33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hotshot33 »

work
noun
activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
"he was tired after a day's work in the fields"
synonyms: labor, toil, slog, drudgery, exertion, effort, industry, service; More
Learn what the words mean, big guy.
EDIT:
I make, install, and repair automated industrial systems.

And take a look at some open source licenses, a lot of them don't allow you to redistribute it, CE is actually that way.
And Sunbeam shared his script, you took his script and posted it and didn't give any credit for his findings.
My bad, it is his script. I just finished it and i dont take credit for it. Just posting it for others use.
Thank you, I appologise to hurt people @SunBeam and keep on good work.
My goal was working table.. thats it.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

hotshot33 wrote:
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm
hotshot33 wrote:
^^

Guys like him are one of the reasons why I stopped sharing stuff and knowledge.

:ph34r:

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

hotshot33 wrote:
It’s not about him being able to or not (Cielos exceptionally skilled btw). SunBeam pasted it FOR Cielos to use, but people tend to want to figure it out on their own. Sunbeam probably has a bunch of sleep(3000) in his code so that when his customers complain about performance he can charge them for a few hours of work and just do a sleep(2500). Rinse and repeat every few months, taking away a few hundred milliseconds. And you know he’s the type to do it. :lol:

fearlessrevolution pro pls

ZWEISLANE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZWEISLANE »

Can you please add an option to change the camera distance from your character, I realy dont like how far the camera from the character, Thank you.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

I think it's amazing what you do. I'm learning to use the tables but I'm not that good ...
In your opinion, is it possible to change the value of health so that it becomes the default value of the game?

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Please, Would anyone know how to definitely change health, damage or armor?

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11)

Post by Emlorp »

I've got a question about the assigned keys for things like Teleport and Movement.. I use a controller and was wondering how do i go about finding the information to assign the value of the controllers key vs the keyboard? Im not sure if itd be different based on controllers but using a ps4 one

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11)

Post by OleMagne »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm
From [Link]
[VK_PAD_A = 0x5800
VK_PAD_B = 0x5801
VK_PAD_X = 0x5802
VK_PAD_Y = 0x5803
VK_PAD_RSHOULDER = 0x5804
VK_PAD_LSHOULDER = 0x5805
VK_PAD_LTRIGGER = 0x5806
VK_PAD_RTRIGGER = 0x5807
VK_PAD_DPAD_UP = 0x5810
VK_PAD_DPAD_DOWN = 0x5811
VK_PAD_DPAD_LEFT = 0x5812
VK_PAD_DPAD_RIGHT = 0x5813
VK_PAD_START = 0x5814
VK_PAD_BACK = 0x5815
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_PRESS = 0x5816
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_PRESS = 0x5817
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UP = 0x5820
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWN = 0x5821
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_RIGHT = 0x5822
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_LEFT = 0x5823
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UPLEFT = 0x5824
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_UPRIGHT = 0x5825
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWNRIGHT = 0x5826
VK_PAD_LTHUMB_DOWNLEFT = 0x5827
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UP = 0x5830
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWN = 0x5831
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_RIGHT = 0x5832
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_LEFT = 0x5833
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UPLEFT = 0x5834
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_UPRIGHT = 0x5835
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWNRIGHT = 0x5836
VK_PAD_RTHUMB_DOWNLEFT = 0x5837 /quote]

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@all
as it seems SunBeam won't be releasing the Free-Cam + Teleport in table form soon, I ported the Senu Teleport script from the last game to this one. didn't use the GetWorld() he shared with me for this script though, as I don't want to share with those who don't care who makes it as long as it works -- especially when the said function is not my findings. if any of you want to know how to locate the call, or learn about the Anvil, read SunBeam's thread on the AC:Origins, it's all free~
anyway:
Update11
- added Ikaros teleport. not tested thoroughly. report~
- if I'm lucky, this would be the last update for a while. gonna spend more time on actually playing the game for now. Uplay tells my my Main Progression is 32%, go figure...
////**********************************************************////
OleMagne wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 pm
hotshot33 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am
What reason is there that you dont post table with teleport ?
Otherwise i will post table for teleport.. used aob from Cielos
There are other trainers with it and, correct me if I'm wrong, but our dearest Cielos most likely doesn't want to straight up copy-paste someone else's code over figuring it out himself. Sunbeam already posted one that you can paste into CE yourself.
[...]
nah, I just don't use map teleport. :P

"straight up copy-paste someone"
I think SunBeam post the map teleport script so that I can integrate it to my table, in order to, to put it mildly, calm the posts that request for a map teleport. while what I was interested to do is making the eagle teleport for this game, and the player coords fetching shown in his post is surely a more stable one than the one I fetched during the player fetching process, which is located in the stack as the arguments for one of the caller.
if you read the script, you would see that it was never meant to be "straight up copy-paste", as it needs the GetWorld() to fetch the player coords. which he shared with me some days ago already, before the game patch 1.03.

as mentioned, the pointer that contains the player coordinate were located before he shared the GetWrold(), but I just don't need this map teleport script, so I didn't make it. and there are multiple trainers that have this option already, if one wants to map teleport, there ARE solutions that can be easily found.

"figuring it out myself"
I've been using SunBeam's lua to terminate user-made thread since.... AC Syndicate I think, whenever I need to use a thread to loop something, mainly for key listener.
I've been using vng21092's aobscan lua script for a while when needed.
also I'm sure I'll modify Tim's x360 controller listener lua script for my table in the future, so that the script would listen to keyboard+mouse+x360 controller at the same time...
so, no, I don't mind using other's knowledge, I just won't use them without giving credits. my ego isn't that big (um... most of the time...) that I'd refuse to read, learn or re-use others' approaches. :oops:

////**********************************************************////
Emlorp wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm
I've got a question about the assigned keys for things like Teleport and Movement.. I use a controller and was wondering how do i go about finding the information to assign the value of the controllers key vs the keyboard? Im not sure if itd be different based on controllers but using a ps4 one
apart from what OleMagne shared above, you can also check this post:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6041&start=60#p62657
you can try to compare it to the original code that uses keyboard+mouse key-listener, to see one of the way to migrate it to listen to x360 controllers.