Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

I havent had issues with the teleport. though iv always got loading screens if the bird was more that about 100m away when i returned to kas. so i get about 30-50m to my desired spot THEN teleport, wait about a second to be sure my gold arrow is there, then return to kas.

Edit: using that long way i never get loading screens if that wasnt already apparent.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:32 pm
I havent had issues with the teleport. though iv always got loading screens if the bird was more that about 100m away when i returned to kas. so i get about 30-50m to my desired spot THEN teleport, wait about a second to be sure my gold arrow is there, then return to kas.

Edit: using that long way i never get loading screens if that wasnt already apparent.
If you land in water with teleport, you are screwed, cause you cant teleport out of water.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

I already know what new perk will be on either the new Odyssey set or the new weapon for the boss

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

tibisno wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:45 pm
The exp multiplier is working for me on exploration and completing locations but not on completing quests - I still just get the normal exp amount. Anyone else having this issue? Anything that can be done about it?

Edit: Never mind, the exp numbers for exploration and completing locations show a difference in the middle of the screen and up at the bar, while the quests show the same numbers, but the multiplier is working and you do get more exp when completing quests.
I can't even enable that option anymore... No matter where in the game(main menu, inventory, regular play, etc) I click the box, it simply won't enable. :Sigh:

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:43 pm
(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:32 pm

If you land in water with teleport, you are screwed, cause you cant teleport out of water.
It can be finicky but not impossible, iv killed mercs on boat by teleporting into their path then climbing up. Sometimes im tossed at my spot but at the bottom of the sea an it takes more then half my air swimming straight up. Other times it does drop me under the map, and then there is the rare rare (only happened once nowfor me) i spawn at the top of the skybox and die instantly.

Iv found the only time i CANT use teleport is
1) in combat, obviously cant use eagle vision then.
2) on horseback, thought the script wasnt working but as soon as i got off my horse it worked...i assume its the save for the ship, haven't tried cuz i only use it when its kinda necessary now lol

Speeking of, any chance to get the movement speed to affect bird speed like horseback?

crnamkd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crnamkd »

i have downloaded everything but cannot find how to add the club and helix items.. please help with link. lost in searching........... :!:

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hi guys,

I'm having some problems getting the correct armor value of some of the swapped gear parts.
I followed the tutorial and used the latest Editor + Pperks included in the posted excel files and could successfully swap the items with the correct values but I'm having following issues with some items:

1) the armor values don't match the ones shown in the e-store (for my lvl) for the affected items
2) I also tried to use a lower lvl for the item while swapping it but when I use the blacksmith to upgrade the item to my lvl, the first Pperk (which is correct) is replaced with a wrong Pperk and the armor value is still not correct :-(
3) Tried to replace the wished Pperk 1 value with the same value of a legit gear. It works for the wrong Pperk but the armor value is still wrong.

As I said, I could swap those items without crashes.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

NChabb wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:42 pm
jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:06 pm
Early on most of the reported items are using the hash ID though so there was a bit of confusion around which value to alter but if you change the hash item for a common thing then eventually you'll start looting more of these legendary items since you now changed the entire item into something else instead of just turning the inventory item into something different.
Hm, not entirely true though.

I was able to get the Nemean lion, the Dusk and Timeless armors through HashID without major drawbacks so far. To make it better, it even unlock the exclusive perk! At launch I bought through the Helix Store the Spartan Renegade and Pegasus set, which give me a starting point for any Helix armor sets. Therefore, I proceeded as such:

1- I booted up a save and changed into my Spartan Renegade set.
2- I opened up the item swap table
3- One item at the time, I got the HashId of what I was wearring and replaced it with the equivalent for the set I was interested in (e.g. Nemean)
4- Once all five armor parts were transformed through the table, I saved and closed the game immediately
5- I closed the cheat engine table
6- Booted up my save
7- Went to my "Owned tab" in the store and I could grab another copy of my Spartan Renegade set
8- Rince and repeat

I now own both the original Spartan Renegade set AND the various set and this, only with HashIDs. The only time duplicate seemed to happen to me was when I skipped closing the game completely (point 4). The results were weird: I could one instant own both the Spartan Renegade set and the Nemean set, then the next after a fast travel or a reload I was owning two Nemean sets, prompting me to grab another copy of the Renegade set to wear... Only to have it also transformed again at the next loading. Closing the game force the game's memory to forget your manipulation while registering your actual inventory. Once I understood that I stopped having duplicates.

Simply put, using HashID is seemingly safe as long as you make tons of backup quicksave files and proceed one step at the time and you make sure to close the game to avoid it from "remembering to switch HashIDs."
Ok, so following that method, All you have to do is change the HashIDs and the armor will have the correct perks and values? There isn't anything else you have to do? I've been hesitant to swap stuff because it seemed like so much could go wrong so easily, but if it's one swap per item, it doesn't seem too bad.

GioEarthling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GioEarthling »

budabum wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Dear Friends. Posting lazy update by adding Ship Editor.
With this update you will also be able to grab pItem/HashId directly from Oikos shop.
Maybe i'll add Estore grabber per Sun's suggestion soon.

viewtopic.php?p=65773#p65773
any chance for the quest x/y boost x20 to work with engraving required weapon kills?
thanks a lot :)

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 pm
Ok, so following that method, All you have to do is change the HashIDs and the armor will have the correct perks and values? There isn't anything else you have to do? I've been hesitant to swap stuff because it seemed like so much could go wrong so easily, but if it's one swap per item, it doesn't seem too bad.
So far yes. Since the perks are hardwired into the armor and not independent, by switching the HashID and getting the armor's look, you get all at once the perk that comes with it.

That's only for the armors. You can also do the same for the weapons, but they won't come with the Helix store perk nor the correct stats. So let's say you use the method I described but use an owned helix weapon as a base instead, the item's description and look will change correctly, but the stats and perks will be the same as the base weapon.

So if you're solely interested in unlocking the look for the transmog, you should be fine, but my method doesn't cover stats and special perks.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Rankti wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:26 am
2) I also tried to use a lower lvl for the item while swapping it but when I use the blacksmith to upgrade the item to my lvl, the first Pperk (which is correct) is replaced with a wrong Pperk and the armor value is still not correct :-(
as an idea, have not tried myself.
try to find a donor item (an item being swapped) which possesses Perk1 the same as in desired item.
e.g. if you want Helix item with Perk1=15% Hunter Damage, try to find donor item which has Perk1= xx% Hunter Damage. And it does not matter you picked the item with %14 Hunter Damage or with %10 Hunter Damage.
then replace this item, lower level, F5/F9(save/load), and go to blacksmith for upgrade.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

budabum wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:44 am
Rankti wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:26 am
as an idea, have not tried myself.
try to find a donor item (an item being swapped) which possesses Perk1 the same as in desired item.
e.g. if you want Helix item with Perk1=15% Hunter Damage, try to find donor item which has Perk1= xx% Hunter Damage. And it does not matter you picked the item with %14 Hunter Damage or with %10 Hunter Damage.
then replace this item, lower level, F5/F9(save/load), and go to blacksmith for upgrade.
Hey budabum! Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I also thought about that and just did exact that with the underword Set (that got wrong values before) and that's how it indeed worked for me YAY! So I assume that is the way to do and will give me correct values to all other sets too.

So it seems to get the proper values (armor and perk1) you cannot simply use whatever donor item, but you have to use an item that has the same perk1 as the wanted item (as you said the perk's % value of the donor item is not relevant as it still gets upgraded to the correct value by upgrading it later with the blacksmith).

For gear parts I used rare items as they only have 2 perks (except the Epic gear from the Kronos Pack). Or used Epic items and copied the pPerk2 (blacksmith) value of the item into all the pPerks I wanted to remove. For Weapons I used epic items.

So, I was able to get all helix items using:

1. Your CE Editor (page 31)
2. neweclipse's Excel Pperk Tables (page 38)
3. Bowzerpapa's Tutorial (page 48)

Thank you guys for your great work, help and sharings!
GioEarthling wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 pm
budabum wrote:
With this update you will also be able to grab pItem/HashId directly from Oikos shop.

any chance for the quest x/y boost x20 to work with engraving required weapon kills?
This would indeed be really cool :D
Last edited by Rankti on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

GioEarthling wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 pm
budabum wrote:

Engraving challenges.
I'm sure someone can make something out of it, I used the steam version if there is any difference.
If anyone want to use it now just search for the AOB 8B 43 1C 39 87 54 03 00 00 in the memory view right click and click the "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses", go into the engraving list and you will get the list in the small window in cheat engine,find what you want by increasing the value of the challenge.
I recommend to put the value one below what you need and then increase it in game (99 out of 100), I only tried it on sword kills and predator animals don't know if it will work on other challenges.
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,ACOdyssey.exe,8B 43 1C 39 87 54 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"ACOdyssey.exe"+2E57CF9)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov eax,[rbx+1C]
cmp [rdi+00000354],eax
jmp return

INJECT:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db 8B 43 1C 39 87 54 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
I hope it's still working.
I didn't want to make a script that increase everything and breaking peoples games, because some challenges required reaching a certain level or finding an Ainigmata Ostraka (changing from 0 to 1).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..and then you whine all your work goes to shit on next update :D I'd not waste time editing items out, just to then lose them.

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:37 am
..and then you whine all your work goes to shit on next update :D I'd not waste time editing items out, just to then lose them.
Already so many updates came out and no problems were noticed :)