Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.3)

Post by TimFun13 »

headshot0052 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am

I want teleport to waypoint too,but it seems no one will make it for now or soon,as least for FREE :(
Dude, SunBeam just posted a teleport to waypoint script, in the first fucking sentence it says "Here's the TeleportToWaypoint script"; it's the post just above yours, and so long as it didn't take you 10 minutes to post that you had to have seen it. You really just want to get banned don't you?

EDIT:
F'it banned for a day.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 pm
Aibl wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:53 pm
PatrickJr wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:00 pm
I'm guessing nothing for Orichalcum ore yet? unless it's server sided.
Supposedly server side. On a different note, has anyone been able to get a teleport to way point script working?
there are deposits of it in the game world, so it has to have similar values to the other matrials
From my understanding (and don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong), the "deposits"/nodes disappear when you are offline, which means that the collection of orichalcum itself around the world is server-side.

I really don't know to what extend we will be able to trick this but considering it's meant to be a counter-mesure to prevent Origin-spam-chest-with-infinite-gold-2.0, I'm not sure it's going to be that much possible.

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

Odd question, but does this work offline?

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Hey, I made this table for the Damage if someone interested.
ACOdyssey.CT
(323.8 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

reicou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reicou »

I have a question:

So, if I check the first option in experience multiplier whit the symbol (x?) , I will have the x4 experience by default? Because I see another option. What I have to check for use the x4 experience by default?
Last edited by reicou on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The table contains a ton shit of stuff. Quit whining on Orichalcum and "how cool I look like and how I <3 the visual effects", lil' kidz.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

UnkDestoryer wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:51 pm
@Cielos @SunBeam Can either of you tell how do to make a script that uses the SHIFT key to change the running/sprint speed that doesn't speed up the game like the free trainer/speedhack does or show me where I can learn how to and is easier to understand since I've never done programming before.
"since I've never done programming before."
so, you're basically hiring a tutor.... without an offer.. :x

to get you started, complete the tutorial that came with CE first. or at least half way through til you understand the basic. than you can start planning on how to search for the movement speed if you are impatient, or move on to learn olly or x64dbg.

as for the tips on making a move speed cheat:
1. I've located the movement delta already. but it still bound by the max speed limit for the current situation.
e.g., it's limited at 1 normally, deceased when the game's walk key is pressed, decreased in cave/small room, etc. so if you manipulate the movement delta to 0.5, it'll slow down the movement, but the speed still varies on different occasions. also, you can't set it pass the speed limit here. maybe the speed limit check is just down a bit, but I've yet to trace it. you can start the trace yourself when you're ready~

2. I made a similar script for Black Flag that deal with this speed limit directly. but the control-scheme has been changed a few times already, I doubt the same logic could be applied exactly as is, and I'll have to re-do the whole tracing again.... so, probably I'm not going to do this for now.
still when you are ready to start cheating, you can start by searching from the reference strings, and start tracing from there. I forgot what to search for actually, I'll have to find my old post again, which I'm not sure if I can as it was on the CE forum... it's probably have a "speed" in the strings...
anyway, feel free to ask for tips when you start the search.
happy cheating~

///************************************///
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 am
@Cielos: Here's the TeleportToWaypoint script. Adapt it (you basically have to change MapWPHook cave's location) and shove it in ;)

Code: Select all

define( MapWPHook, ACOdyssey.exe+1174E820 )

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( MapWP, ACOdyssey.exe, 488B4608488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308488B4130488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308 )
registersymbol( MapWP )
label( MapWP_o )
registersymbol( MapWP_o )
label( back )

label( bTeleport )
registersymbol( bTeleport )
label( TeleportToWaypoint )
registersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )

label( back )

MapWPHook:
cmp [bTeleport],0
je short @f
  call short TeleportToWaypoint
  mov [bTeleport],0
MapWP_o:
readmem( MapWP, 8 )
jmp back

TeleportToWaypoint:
sub rsp,28
push rax
push rcx
call GetWorld
mov rcx,[rax+90] // Entity
movups xmm0,[rsi+60] // load waypoint's XYZT in xmm0
movups [rcx+50],xmm0 // set player coordinates to waypoint's XYZT
pop rcx
pop rax
add rsp,28
ret

align 4 CC

bTeleport:
dd 0

align 10 CC

MapWP:
jmp MapWPHook
db 90 90 90
back:

[DISABLE]

MapWP:
readmem( MapWP_o, 8 )

unregistersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )
unregistersymbol( bTeleport )

unregistersymbol( MapWP_o )
unregistersymbol( MapWP )
BR,
Sun
thanks for sharing!
mainly need the player coord, may write a eagle teleport again later.

btw, the custom waypoint set in the map has the height stored this time?

Bannedaga1n wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 am
Odd question, but does this work offline?
(I really shouldn't encourage it... but) what?

reicou wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 am
I have a question:

So, if I check the first option in experience multiplier whit the symbol (x?) , I will have the x4 experience by default? Because I see another option. What I have to check for use the x4 experience by default?
you don't need to check the box in front of an entry for it to take effect, unless it's a script.
checking the box in front of an address or pointer, means you want CE to freeze the value of it.
checking the box in front of a script, means you want to activate the script.

if you haven't already, you should read the CE's help to learn about the interface first~

now for the x? value, to change the value, just double click on the value, or press enter when highlighting the entry.
if you want to change the DEFAULT value so that you don't need to edit it again everytime you activate the script, you can do that by editing the script:
1. highlight the script itself, and press ENTER.
2. on line 3, you should find this define(expmultiplierdefault,(float)1.5). change 1.5 to whatever value you want.
3. click OK at the bottom of the window.
4. (re)activate the script, have a test run to see if everything goes as you want.
5. if so, save the table!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's always been like that since Origins. However, there are some calculations/refreshes and your coords often end-up sub/add-ing the Z. So when you close map, you may end-up in the air or underground. 2% chances :P

Will post the FreeCam + Teleport soon :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

ah, it was a fun option~
then the eagle teleport would be redundant, I will just continue playing then~

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The script I posted hooks the location where the waypoint you set is read. That includes eagle as well :) Try this, it's fun. Run V, send Ikaros flying, set a waypoint and press the hotkey that changes bTeleport to 1. You'll see from eagle's eyes how you teleport across the map lol :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

I see..
the one I made has this "effect" as well.

my script was like this,
hook to the place where waypoint is set. while in Senu, hold Caps and set a waypoint and Bayak would be teleported to that waypoint just set.

but with this said "effect" I may be teleported if I somehow setting a waypoint in the map menu while holding Caps (although I don't know why I'd do that...).

so I have to locate the "in-Senu" flag, to make sure it only teleports Bayak when I set a waypoint WHILE flying Senu.

also, I have been wondering about this for a lonnnnnng time:
somehow firefox spell-check can't recognise "teleport" as a legit word... so as the word "firefox"...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I kinda found the "in-Senu" function :) If you wanna get to it, simply backtrace from God flag being set to 0. When you send Senu/Ikaros flying, god is turned on. When out, it's set back to 0 ;) That's why I was pissed my god flag always got reset (when I manually put it to 1), forgetting about V mode :D The teleporter isn't perfect, as the player is made out of several components. You may have noticed that when you teleport the first thing you see is just weapons hanging in the air. As soon as you move, player is rendered whole. That's cuz Entity+0x90 hold the main "shell"'s coordinates ;) I'll adjust it in the Free Cam + Teleport, as I need some other components' XYZ to set properly before teleporting Alexios/Kassy to camera's XYZ.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:54 am
headshot0052 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am
EDIT:
F'it banned for a day.
Funniest part about all of this is that a trainer was linked days ago that has that option and isn't premium. :D
Some people just really have no reading comprehension (or are too lazy) at all.

reicou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reicou »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am
reicou wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 am
I have a question:

you don't need to check the box in front of an entry for it to take effect, unless it's a script.
checking the box in front of an address or pointer, means you want CE to freeze the value of it.
checking the box in front of a script, means you want to activate the script.

if you haven't already, you should read the CE's help to learn about the interface first~

now for the x? value, to change the value, just double click on the value, or press enter when highlighting the entry.
if you want to change the DEFAULT value so that you don't need to edit it again everytime you activate the script, you can do that by editing the script:
1. highlight the script itself, and press ENTER.
2. on line 3, you should find this define(expmultiplierdefault,(float)1.5). change 1.5 to whatever value you want.
3. click OK at the bottom of the window.
4. (re)activate the script, have a test run to see if everything goes as you want.
5. if so, save the table!
thanks for teach me, dude :)

Aibl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aibl »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 am
@Cielos: Here's the TeleportToWaypoint script. Adapt it (you basically have to change MapWPHook cave's location) and shove it in ;)
. . .
Thank you SunBeam and Cielos as well, greatly appreciated!~ :D