Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by budabum »

I think cocotoon is asking about newly introduced Mastery Levels and how to break cap of 20. let's say move this cap to 100.

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Why don't you reset all, then add 1 point. Do a search for unknown, then has increased with each point. Once you're done, reset again. Search for has decreased. And so on till you find the address that represents the effect of keeping Mouse 1 clicked on that perk. I used CE's SpeedHack set to 500 to quickly map them all by hand. You can even write a quick AutoIt macro that'd emulate Mouse 1 :P

EDIT: It's funny how stubborn people are to cheat just partially. I mean.. you do use ability points to fill those up. And when you're out of them, what do you do? Drool.. or use some table/trainer to get more ability points and set more of those up? Thus you cheat. Nevermind.. it's so pointless to describe. Just finish the damn game already and be done with it. Over-playing it will get you tired and bored of any other sequels.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

now second try to translate for cocotoon from Klingonian to French :D

Sejuth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sejuth »

ignore ship health .2 isn't working anymore, anyone got a fix? :)
I've been doing it manually, but it refreshes after awhile and I don't know how to make something a pointer or whatever that is called. :P

Thank you all for your amazing work!

Galamoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galamoth »

Curious question, is it possible to cheat the artifact fragment quantity? There's currently a game-breaking bug in the game where if you go past the level 5 Leonidas spear upgrade the artifact fragments disappear. I have 2 save games one with no cheats and the other none and both had the same problem.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Galamoth, afar spear fragments are Quest Items in inventory list. is that the case, i think you can give a try to Inventory Editor thread and cheat count of fragments. Welcome. I'll drop a few steps how to find it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ The count gets reset and spear upgrading progress lost on reloading the game. It's been discussed before; just follow game normal progress, unveil all cultists and get the spear upgrades the normal way. Else, you'll have to do this every time you restart the game.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

At long last, i got the legendary gear set i want, i just don't do the hex steps, all i have to do is select and deselect the item, go back to the inventory main screen, paste the ids, check the boxes, go out of the menu for autosave and wait the game to crash or exit from it, but it takes almost 20 minutes for each item and each crash, sometimes it crashes before i check the boxes and nothing got swamped which takes then more time.
If anyone has the Amazonian set, please share the hash ids with us.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

saltso wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:53 am
...and nothing got swamped...
I like how you "swamped" CE table guide by your own way, either follow text/video guide or get used to constant crashes. that's your choice.

Galamoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galamoth »

budabum wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am
Galamoth, afar spear fragments are Quest Items in inventory list. is that the case, i think you can give a try to Inventory Editor thread and cheat count of fragments. Welcome. I'll drop a few steps how to find it.
I would deeply appreciate it if you would. I used to have 13 fragments before upgrading to level 4 but after I upgrade suddenly its gone and I can't find it in the Inventory editor on how to find it and edit the quantity

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

I wished I could help. Read Sun's comment. Fragments are not InventoryItems or if they are... logic behind blocks simple cheats.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Wait. You said you lost them after you upgraded the spear? But that what is happening thru course of your story. You "buy" next level for spear fragments. You do not need cheats. You need to continue your journey.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

budabum wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm
I like how you "swamped" CE table guide by your own way, either follow text/video guide or get used to constant crashes. that's your choice.
Of course i did follow the instructions:
viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309
but i never found a video tutorial on youtube about the Assassin's Creed Odyssey InventoryEditor v1.0.7.2,
a link would be appreciated if there is a video.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

second link of your post contains both text and video guide :)
text guide has been in that post since the beginning, video added yesterday

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

budabum wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:44 pm
second link of your post contains both text and video guide :)
text guide has been in that post since the beginning, video added yesterday
I got so blind after hours of trying and did not see that, a thousand sorries ><

Edit:
I love you man and the one who made the video, got 3 gear sets/ship/crew/horses in a few hours without a crash. ^^
Thanks a lot. :)
Now there is something i can't find in anywhere, orichalcum multiplier, any idea where i can find the CT?