Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Veav »

Tentacle-H wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm
The game is going on maintenance, so take care after the update hits, since we can't be sure whether they went full ban hammer on this.
I will happily play the mine canary. I would never play this quarter-eater legit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

do we know if the table will still work after the update?

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

nabyap wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 pm
do we know if the table will still work after the update?
Depends on how big the changes are I suppose... we'll just have to see :mrgreen:

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

seems like everything still works other than the auto complete quest option, the moment you tick the box the game crashes.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

nabyap wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:14 am
seems like everything still works other than the auto complete quest option, the moment you tick the box the game crashes.
Damn, they took our free coins =( Hopefully IdleHands88 can work out an update to it!

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

Post-patch...
  • Game starts, no problem.
    Loads save data, no problem.
    Took an escalator, no problem.
    Loaded cheat engine, no problem.
    Bought a walnut, no problem.
    Jacked up the values in CE, no problem.
    Took the elevator, no problem.
    Murdered Crowley, no problem.
    Accidentally jumped out of world and used death metal store to pause, tried to find my way back with coordinates, got terribly lost in the void
So uhh work in progress. Can anyone go to floor 30 and give me valid XYZ coordinates? :/ edit: nevermind, found it. It's weirdly high up.
Last edited by Veav on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hmm, so someone was poking around in the files post-patch and it seems like there are a bunch of things to edit. Client sided things. I'll post what was said if anyone wants to take a stab.

"Looking through the files after the downloaded update it just seems like a major optimization to almost everything in the game model-wise, but something big I did notice is that this game can be extremely manipulated. There's no security whatsoever when it comes to the game's config files, and things like enemies, bosses, characters, bloodnium, etc. can be manipulated heavily by just changing values in the files. I have no clue if the servers would pick up on it if said values would change, but this is a MAJOR oversight by the devs with the port. Literally anyone can screw with the game, although I highly wouldn't recommend it. Someone on that team needs to fix this and fast.

Looking into the config files more you can manipulate enemies, bosses, and haters (maybe even defenders) with just simple value changes. I highly doubt these configs are server-side as the amount of configuration would probably be too much on servers. Not only this, but even the engine can be configurated. It even has admin values and such. This game can be broken wide open client-side, and easily changed to make enemies just stand there and breeze up to the top floor, even as a Grade-1 lvl1."

Not sure if this is legitimate or not, but go nuts. See what you can break before they change it haha =P

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Perhaps something can be done about droprates or BP materials, if that's true. Either way, it seems everything still kinda works apart from the quests.

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zurui »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 am
Hmm, so someone was poking around in the files post-patch and it seems like there are a bunch of things to edit. Client sided things. I'll post what was said if anyone wants to take a stab.

"Looking through the files after the downloaded update it just seems like a major optimization to almost everything in the game model-wise, but something big I did notice is that this game can be extremely manipulated. There's no security whatsoever when it comes to the game's config files, and things like enemies, bosses, characters, bloodnium, etc. can be manipulated heavily by just changing values in the files. I have no clue if the servers would pick up on it if said values would change, but this is a MAJOR oversight by the devs with the port. Literally anyone can screw with the game, although I highly wouldn't recommend it. Someone on that team needs to fix this and fast.

Looking into the config files more you can manipulate enemies, bosses, and haters (maybe even defenders) with just simple value changes. I highly doubt these configs are server-side as the amount of configuration would probably be too much on servers. Not only this, but even the engine can be configurated. It even has admin values and such. This game can be broken wide open client-side, and easily changed to make enemies just stand there and breeze up to the top floor, even as a Grade-1 lvl1."

Not sure if this is legitimate or not, but go nuts. See what you can break before they change it haha =P
I tried this the other day to edit the pickup radius and spawn delay for coins/splith and the game wouldnt start after making any changes to the ini's

Mommy_Squirter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mommy_Squirter »

Would it possible to edit character stats like Luck? By doing that you could technically allow yourself to get millions of coins from a single kill.

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Fixed the Auto-Complete Quests option.

Just replace the script with this. The only thing that needed to be updated was a few addresses.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_Quests,BrgGame-Steam.exe,3B 43 14 7D 3D)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"BrgGame-Steam.exe"+120CA27)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rbx+14],#0
  cmp eax,[rbx+14]
  jnl BrgGame-Steam.exe+120CA69
  jmp return

INJECT_Quests:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_Quests)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_Quests:
  db 3B 43 14 7D 3D

unregistersymbol(INJECT_Quests)
dealloc(newmem)

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zurui »

I found move speed while shooting so it makes it faster to run and gun through farming. It's a few addresses before the regular movespeed, default is 180

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated

- Fixed Auto Complete All Active Quests (won't break anymore on future updates)

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

is it just me or the infinite dusty 5 uploads doesn't work instead you just get an error message and kicks you back to menu

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:54 am
Table updated

- Fixed Auto Complete All Active Quests (won't break anymore on future updates)
You're the best, thanks! Just curious, but are you planning anything else with this game or just keeping this up to date?