Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by NumberXer0 »

nong003123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:15 am
If you get ban.
how it's showing up?
There are no bans. At least not yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

nong003123 wrote:
If you get ban.
how it's showing up?
When you load the game up and it attempts to connect/login to the server it'll probably give you an error code or a message telling you that you got banned for cheating, at least that's what usually happens in other games. but tbh I think at worst they should just remove the cheaters from the raid mode since it's basically a single player game but with base raiding which isn't really pvp. Would be nice to have an alternate way of earning SP though...

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

Murasaki wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 pm
nong003123 wrote:
If you get ban.
how it's showing up?
When you load the game up and it attempts to connect/login to the server it'll probably give you an error code or a message telling you that you got banned for cheating, at least that's what usually happens in other games. but tbh I think at worst they should just remove the cheaters from the raid mode since it's basically a single player game but with base raiding which isn't really pvp. Would be nice to have an alternate way of earning SP though...
Best method I have found to get SP, is to buy a couple 6 star fighters, level them up to level 75 or more, and then salvage them. It's gonna be the Golden Beasts day soon. So do a bunch of runs to 13F Osaka and get a bunch of Golden Snails.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Anyone else having issues after the last update? My damn game won't even work anymore. Just a black screen. I swear, every patch adds more issues and fixes none.

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:39 am
Anyone else having issues after the last update? My damn game won't even work anymore. Just a black screen. I swear, every patch adds more issues and fixes none.
I just tested and didn't get the issue but that might be due to me playing in window mode, this might help with the issue though.

"steam\steamapps\common\LET IT DIE\BrgGame\Config
or where yours is saved to
open BrgGraphicsConfig and change mbFullScreen=True to False"

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

I just switched characters in my freezer and a message popped up and said I have
"been suspended due to reports of cheating. You can not play with this data."
Funny since I never raided anyone else.

Looks like the ban hammers are coming down.
Game, uninstalled....now.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Blooblah wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 am
I just switched characters in my freezer and a message popped up and said I have

??? couldn't be bothered to grab a screenshot of the pop up?

I'm all for being cautious and what not but I'm not sure if this claim is strictly fear mongering or what considering I've seen a lot of people who raid my base with obvious teleport + damage multiplier cheats and they STILL raiding my place pre much daily....

lacasapokito99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacasapokito99 »

chroma12349 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:21 am
Blooblah wrote:

I'm all for being cautious and what not but I'm not sure if this claim is strictly fear mongering or what considering I've seen a lot of people who raid my base with obvious teleport + damage multiplier cheats and they STILL raiding my place pre much daily....
ive been banned as well i raided people before i think the haters can also show what happened like the tdm just show me a msg saying banned on reports of hacking can no longer play with this data and then it shows my profile id

lacasapokito99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacasapokito99 »

could also be the rate you climb the tower at

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

I was going to reinstall it just to show you a screenshot. But since lacasapokito99 can attest to that it is happening, I'm not going to bother.
(you'd have to wait an hour for me to install)

I stand by my fellow cheaters, and only want to help everyone. I hope that you believe that.
The LAST thing I will do is cheat in a game, and then complain about cheaters.
Other than complain that they are doing it so blatantly and without caution that they are gonna ruin it for everyone.

Gungho is going GUNGHO on banning/suspending people. They want no-one playing the game that can get around the pay-to-win bull$hit. I can understand, they are a company that has to make money. But I will not support micro-transactions. Not from Bethesda, mobile games, or anyone.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

lacasapokito99 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 am
chroma12349 wrote:
Blooblah wrote:

ive been banned as well i raided people before i think the haters can also show what happened like the tdm just show me a msg saying banned on reports of hacking can no longer play with this data and then it shows my profile id
Any chance you nabbed a screenshot?

tomugox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tomugox »

It seems they truly started banning people.

When I first started I was kicked out when I used elevator with HP cheat, probably that was logged and thus banned, seeing I didn't raid or send hunters. Either that or I overused the quest completion script.

lacasapokito99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacasapokito99 »

chroma12349 wrote:

Any chance you nabbed a screenshot?
i got one yea Image

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

Hmm I've not been banned yet and hope i didn't jinx it xD but I've only been using the durability cheat so it was still a struggle to climb the tower since I mostly had crap gear and could still die.also that message on the popup seems silly since it says you've been suspended due to "reports" of cheating, so does that mean anyone even legit people could get temp suspension if enough people false report them?

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

I got banned too xD I'm okay with it game is not worth playing without cheats anyway