Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by SinisterKat »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 am
Found a Dev Room :D

Sweet! Was there anything juicy inside or just empty?
:ph34r:
Thanks for all the updates btw!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

If you guys want somebody to blame for devs quickly putting in an AntiCheat; blame those idiots that record gameplay while hacking to showoff. Some are already been being shared on subreddit and community hub. Also not taking any damage in TDM(or clearing it while having absolutely no good gear) is a sure giveaway.

These are the same kind of people that will come cry asking what happened as soon as cheating becomes much more difficult. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot :? :!: I see a bunch of you guys absolutely destroying loaded Platinum+ bases with no good gear, not taking any damage and clearing it within under 30 seconds. That's literally impossible and very obvious to everyone but you.

Basically... have some common sense or soon we might find ourselves with no cheats. Most devs don't give a crap if you use cheats in single player but a lot of you guys are taking it too far in TDM

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:33 pm
If you guys want somebody to blame for devs quickly putting in an AntiCheat; blame those idiots that record gameplay while hacking to showoff. Some are already been being shared on subreddit and community hub. Also not taking any damage in TDM(or clearing it while having absolutely no good gear) is a sure giveaway.

These are the same kind of people that will come cry asking what happened as soon as cheating becomes much more difficult. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot :? :!: I see a bunch of you guys absolutely destroying loaded Platinum+ bases with no good gear, not taking any damage and clearing it within under 30 seconds. That's literally impossible and very obvious to everyone but you.

Basically... have some common sense or soon we might find ourselves with no cheats. Most devs don't give a crap if you use cheats in single player but a lot of you guys are taking it too far in TDM
The way I see it, is it's fine if the dev's add anti cheat. I'd rather them not, but people have already ruined it. I'm hoping they dont ban, at least people only doing SP. I already played a year on PS4 and bought DM, plus I bought a pack on PC too. I have nothing against supporting the game, the grind is just too much and I don't see why they can't let us mess around in SP.

I'm just in a mad rush to get as much done as I can incase they dont ban me. If they do, then it was fun, but I'm out haha. I cant start from scratch a third time now with that grind.

If anything, add some server checks in TDM and leave the tower alone. That would be fair.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 am
- Player Jump Height
aww yiss this is unironically one of my favorite things to haxor, thank you! edit: coordinates are suddenly way more useful than in other games too because I can just unlock doors from the wrong side. You are the man, man.

tbh I find it funny that TDM is the big sticky point. Like, they did a good job protecting their currencies. If they'd relaxed and let us grab all the money we wouldn't be touching TDM and their leaderboards would have 90% less crap.
Last edited by Veav on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Wondering if It's possible to teleport to upper floors of Tengoku using the coordinates script if that's the way that Idlehands88 got into that dev room... would save a lot of time

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Veav wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:31 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 am
- Player Jump Height
aww yiss this is unironically one of my favorite things to haxor, thank you! edit: coordinates are suddenly way more useful than in other games too because I can just unlock doors from the wrong side. You are the man, man.

tbh I find it funny that TDM is the big sticky point. Like, they did a good job protecting their currencies. If they'd relaxed and let us grab all the money we wouldn't be touching TDM and their leaderboards would have 90% less crap.
Seriously, the only reason to even do TDM right now is for the SPLithium. If that was able to be edited, no one here would bother with TDM.

Krystal-Chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krystal-Chan »

now if only there was a way to bypass crafting materials

Killergoonie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killergoonie »

What is actually TDM? I just assumed it was Team Death Match because I'm so used to saying that for that, so I never touched that since I never hack online portions of video games.

tomugox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tomugox »

I wonder how they will implement anticheat.

Could you make a cheat to skip animations?
It is such a chore to wait for someone to speak or display newly crafted recipes.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated, just a small update.

- Infinite Dusty 5 Uploads

Killergoonie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killergoonie »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am

What precisely is this?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Killergoonie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:39 am
Idlehands88 wrote:

What precisely is this?
When you reach the next floor there is that machine you can use to send items back to the Waiting Room. It normally costs 1 Death Metal to send a max of 5 items, then you have to pay another 1 Death Metal to send another 5. This option allows you to send an infinite number of items back in one go. So if you had a full inventory of 30 items, and you wanted to send back 25 items, it'd normally cost you 5 Death Metal, but with this it'll now only cost you 1 Death Metal. It's useful for floors 51+ where there are no elevators and going back to the Waiting Room yourself resets the floor you're on.

Killergoonie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killergoonie »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:50 am
Killergoonie wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

What precisely is this?
When you reach the next floor there is that machine you can use to send items back to the Waiting Room. It normally costs 1 Death Metal to send a max of 5 items, then you have to pay another 1 Death Metal to send another 5. This option allows you to send an infinite number of items back in one go. So if you had a full inventory of 30 items, and you wanted to send back 25 items, it'd normally cost you 5 Death Metal, but with this it'll now only cost you 1 Death Metal. It's useful for floors 51+ where there are no elevators and going back to the Waiting Room yourself resets the floor you're on.
OH, I forgot that thing was called dusty and it even existed, I hated wasting Death Metal for only sending 5 items back. This is actually really useful. Thanks for the update.

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:50 am
Killergoonie wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

What precisely is this?
holy cow i was literally just trying to toy around with that yesterday! great job sir!

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

[Link]
the devs are doing something about cheaters now so i recommend turning off everything while doing TDM