Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated.
- Infinite Health (changed it to now make your player take no damage to HP)
- Fast Movement Speed (now only effects YOUR speed)
- Enemies Can't Move (effects NPC and enemy player's speed, they can move if they attack or roll)
- Default Enemy Move Speed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:07 am
Table updated.
- Enemies Can't Move (effects NPC and enemy player's speed, they can move if they attack or roll)
Looks like the no damage infinite health is buggy as well as enemies don't take damage. Maybe its just me.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

bloodhand97 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:35 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Table updated.
Looks like the no damage infinite health is buggy as well as enemies don't take damage. Maybe its just me.
Just you, my enemies are dying just fine.

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 am
bloodhand97 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:35 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Table updated.
Just you, my enemies are dying just fine.
Ah guess I'll try restarting the game. Maybe that'S the problem.

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

Erm, I restarted the game and the enemies do die. But it appears that the health bar of some enemies don't decrease and always show as full. I don't know if its like that in other areas but the urban area with the War Ensemble enemies have that for me.

Gakkajj
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gakkajj »

I'm not sure if this will get removed or not but just wanted to say 3 things 1) yes I use this table for the durablility cheat 2) People are using this to cheat the multiplayer aspect of the game 3) Devs know about the cheating and are working on a countermeasure so us cheaters need to be careful.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Gakkajj wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:10 am
I'm not sure if this will get removed or not but just wanted to say 3 things 1) yes I use this table for the durablility cheat 2) People are using this to cheat the multiplayer aspect of the game 3) Devs know about the cheating and are working on a countermeasure so us cheaters need to be careful.
This is my main problem with games nowadays. There always has to be some sort of multiplayer or interaction feature with other players. It definitely feels like a GungHo thing rather than a Suda thing since he's only made local single player experiences with the exception being NMH but even then its only coop.

Wish there was an option to kind of just opt out of the TDM stuff completely or maybe if they do introduce an anti cheat, it should only lock you out of the multiplayer invasion stuff and not the whole game. Let It Die is definitely a grind which is a shame since the world and stuff is really intriguing.

Gakkajj
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gakkajj »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 am
Gakkajj wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:10 am
This is my main problem with games nowadays. There always has to be some sort of multiplayer or interaction feature with other players. It definitely feels like a GungHo thing rather than a Suda thing since he's only made local single player experiences with the exception being NMH but even then its only coop.

Wish there was an option to kind of just opt out of the TDM stuff completely or maybe if they do introduce an anti cheat, it should only lock you out of the multiplayer invasion stuff and not the whole game. Let It Die is definitely a grind which is a shame since the world and stuff is really intriguing.
See I like TDM but with people taking advantage of the inf health in tdm its really unbalanced right now. Like i said nothing wrong with cheating I use the durability cheat just wish they wouldn't use it in TDM. When there climbing the tower I see no problem in them using it.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

For the Health I'm just going to make it a Pointer and you guys can just freeze the value.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated again :P

- Health is now a Pointer.

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

Thank you, Senpai.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Thank you for continuing to work on this.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I don't understand why people would even use the HP stuff in TDM when they know people can see it in the raid review. Just use durability and ammo and spam until everything dies if you're going to cheat online and ruin it for all of us tower climbers.

Shinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shinox »

GungHo is working on an Anticheat because of a bunch of self-centered stupid ass snitches who are obsessed with ranks ( i genuinely despise the like of those ) , most of these idiots don't know that most of the hack users doesn't give a crap about ranking and care about progressing through the story ( myself included ) .. i can't stand idiots like this who don't know what they are missing from those useful hacks .. how can they miss something like Inf Durability to stomach the game the way it is since if you put your hard work and time CRAFTING those thing they will break non the less .. as soon as they drop that anti-cheat i will uninstall it , i'm not playing for stupid ranks .. i just want to see the story to the end game ffs .. smh

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I was hoping there would be a way to mess around with crafting stuff before they started cracking down, but the AC is apparently being worked on. Take that with a grain of salt. I guess climb as high as you can and get as much done as you can now, before it comes. If it does, plenty of devs threaten but never deliver. We shall see. The only upside is keeping the morons out of TDM, the downside is returning the game to the grindfest I already went through on PS4. I guess it's time to stop exploring the tower and just fly to the 40th floor haha.