Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by RAVVS »

Even with the speedhack it's a pain to farm the jackals since the BP drop rate is so low. Kinda the same for the Forcemen, BP hacks would be fantastic. Something like a drop rate increase.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Drop rate is most likely server-sided. And while Jackal's bp drop rate is low, It's still hell of a lot better than the potentially hundreds of hours it usually takes you to get them all without the speedhack. You just need to find an efficient floor route.

For the current floors rotation, I've found Shimine-Machi to Minemachi and vice-versa to be the best for this in every way. Very short floors with 1 single mob of enemies all near the elevator. Have gotten like 4 jackal BPs in 35 minutes of doing this casually(basically doing shit on second monitor, like writing this). The only thing that has even made it take that long is the loading times inside of the elevator when switching back-and-forth between the 2 floors I stick with. I don't have to run around a big-ass map with a confusing layout to kill get rid of all the enemies or finding ambushes when farming Jacks in these floors.

Outside of this, the Treasure Hunter decal helps you dramatically in saving time when getting rid of all enemies in larger floor layouts. Ofc, a cheat that gets rid of all these steps completely would be nice... but until that happens, if ever, the way above is likely the fastest way to farm Jackals BPs with the current cheat table. GL

Forgot to mention: That's 4 new Jackals BPs. I also got like 4 duplicates. Can't say for certain how many I killed in those 35 minutes but 8 Jackals BPs in that amount of time should give you an idea of how fast you can get them even with the low drop rate they have. No need to remind you that It's also RNG dependent... so I might have just been very lucky so far. In any case, way faster than without cheats or using a different route.
Last edited by SinisterKat on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Didn't know their spawn reset by using the elevator. Thought we always have to go back to the waiting room. Thanks for the tips, only have 2 BPs and geesh, the materials needed aren't hard to get, just way too many.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

RAVVS wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:26 pm
Didn't know their spawn reset by using the elevator. Thought we always have to go back to the waiting room. Thanks for the tips, only have 2 BPs and geesh, the materials needed aren't hard to get, just way too many.
Yup! Getting all those mats is going be the real PIA lol

Also, after my last post I found an even better route; Minemachi to Shimine-Machi

This is how Minemachi looks after a reset:
Literally always only 2 enemies fighting each other, and within less than a second from the elevator :mrgreen:

Shimine-Machi after being reset:
All nicely lined up in a tunnel... waiting for you to use your KAMAS to get rid of them quickly

So ya. Jacks BPs is pretty easy to get with the speedhack and this route :mrgreen:

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:39 pm
RAVVS wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Also, after my last post I found an even better route; Minemachi to Shimine-Machi

Literally always only 2 enemies fighting each other, and within less than a second from the elevator :mrgreen:

All nicely lined up in a tunnel... waiting for you to use your KAMAS to get rid of them quickly

So ya. Jacks BPs is pretty easy to get with the speedhack and this route :mrgreen:
Awesome, I'll have to give that a shot. So just go to one, kill the enemies, wait with the hack, kill the Jackal, go to the next area and repeat? Seems much easier than I thought haha. Thanks for the info!

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Would be neat if a map script were done, full reveal and the locations of chests and whatnot.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Here's hoping for a crafting material hack.

And you're a life saver, thanks for the tips.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Awesome, I'll have to give that a shot. So just go to one, kill the enemies, wait with the hack, kill the Jackal, go to the next area and repeat? Seems much easier than I thought haha. Thanks for the info!
Pretty much! And the elevator to the previous area is right behind :D

Since that post I've already gotten 2 new BPs and a couple of duplicates. With the KAMAS you can take care of all the enemies inside the tunnels without moving to the other exit. I've also set the player movement speed to x75 just to make it that tiny bit faster to run to the enemies and the elevator... though they're already very close to each other.

If you haven't already done it, make sure to set a hotkey to toggle Speedhack from within Cheatengine's hotkeys settings so you're not alt-tabbing all the time just to enable it. Disable V-SYNC to unlock your game's FPS which allows it to load things faster(no idea why its locked to FPS but It's common with console ports). You have to do this every time you launch the game because even if it says disabled it locks it to 60 FPS :)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated

- Player Walking Speed
- Player Sprinting Speed
- Player Jump Height

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 am
Table updated

- Player Walking Speed
- Player Sprinting Speed
- Player Jump Height
Thanks.

Any luck with crafting mats/requirements or an infinite item use like NumberXero suggested?

Edit: Nevermind, just read that the requirements are server side. What about the actual items we have?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

RAVVS wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 am
Thanks.

Any luck with crafting mats/requirements or an infinite item use like NumberXero suggested?

Edit: Nevermind, just read that the requirements are server side. What about the actual items we have?
Those are also serverside.

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

Just asking but it would it be perhaps possible to add hotkey buttons for future releases for convenience's sake? Currently, I usually set them myself but the constant releases make it a little bothersome. As always, thanks for the work, Senpai!

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

bloodhand97 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:04 am
Just asking but it would it be perhaps possible to add hotkey buttons for future releases for convenience's sake? Currently, I usually set them myself but the constant releases make it a little bothersome. As always, thanks for the work, Senpai!
Not everyone uses the same hotkeys or same way to play (keyboard, controller, etc.)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Found a Dev Room :D

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated

- Player Coords
- Player Size (really does nothing useful, just added it for fun)