Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by HakariTenrai »

fireundubh wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:25 pm
Which mods did you enable? Also, what is the version of your game?
Sorry for the late reply... I just got it sorted out... I completely removed all of the files from before you fixed it, and basically started from scratch - I redownloaded both of the zipped files, and followed all of the directions again from square 1... Now it seems to be working, and I can even zoom out... although... I did come across one problem... when zoomed out to 80, my computer can't handle the graphics at max, during a SEVEAR thunderstorm, while kobolds and mites are warring across the entire map... I should have considered that, lol... had to turn down graphics to low... lol. But, it seems to be working now :)

Thank you sooo much for this :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

My AttributeUncapper mod is currently "broken" at the moment. I misinterpreted the stat value cost algorithm. Working on a fix.

edit: Fixed in KingmakerMods.pw v1.0.2.
Last edited by fireundubh on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

fireundubh wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:53 pm
My AttributeUncapper mod is currently "broken" at the moment. I misinterpreted the stat value cost algorithm. Working on a fix.
I just wanted to give you another thanks for the zoom-out ability... it is making exploring the larger maps sooo much less tedious.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Theorac wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 am
Tested this ID. Its a +3 on mine... [Link]
Are you using the Steam version or some other? You might want to give the software fireundubh is using or similar like Agent Ransack to pull the IDs for your version.
Steam Version. using the 159 version of the table, and CE 6.8.1, using the "item hover" and changing the items ID.
I'll try it on a new toon and see.. after this update.. lol

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

The UUIDs don't change between versions. That would be madness. UUID = Universally Unique Identifier. They're guaranteed to be unique and prevent collisions/duplicates. So, there would be no sense in changing them.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

fireundubh wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:35 pm
The UUIDs don't change between versions. That would be madness. UUID = Universally Unique Identifier. They're guaranteed to be unique and prevent collisions/duplicates. So, there would be no sense in changing them.
That's kinda what I was thinking.. but.. Unless something else is interfering w/ this working... wait... derp, using "Infinite item usage" appears to mess things up. Here's what I had to do to get it working for me.

set the quantity to 2, change the guid, save, reload, drop the items on the ground, save, reload. item now works like intend.
tried the same thing w/ infinite item usage on, and it didn't work.

edit
I've noticed that if i change the UUID on 1 item in my inventory, ALL ITEMS that are the same in my inventory change upon save and reload.. not sure if that's expected or not, can that be prevented somehow?

Dark.6083
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dark.6083 »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Map movement speed modifiers
There's a "Speed Modifier (Map Movement)" and a "Kingdom Speed Modifier (Map Movement)", what's the difference?

I want to cut actual in-game travel time down, because I'm getting visitors that leave even when I head back to the capital the moment they arrive.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 pm
edit
I've noticed that if i change the UUID on 1 item in my inventory, ALL ITEMS that are the same in my inventory change upon save and reload.. not sure if that's expected or not, can that be prevented somehow?
I have this happen too... every item that uses the same GUID, all change... even if I drop or sell them, make a change, then pick them back up - they all change when picked up...

I was able to work around that however... by simply dropping all but one of the items... making the change using the same method you described, but making sure to drop the changed item in a separate place from the other pile:
sicwan wrote:
set the quantity to 2, change the guid, save, reload, drop the items on the ground, save, reload. item now works like intend.

Only picking up the changed item... and saving the game again, while the other items are still on the ground... then exiting the game completely (to desktop), then restarting the game... when I load back in, the other items are still on the ground, and still the same things they were before the change... now I can pick them up without them changing.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 am
Only picking up the changed item... and saving the game again, while the other items are still on the ground... then exiting the game completely (to desktop), then restarting the game... when I load back in, the other items are still on the ground, and still the same things they were before the change... now I can pick them up without them changing.
what do you do w/ the one bugged item that doens't do anything? save it and drop it in a random map?

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

sicwan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:54 am
HakariTenrai wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 am
what do you do w/ the one bugged item that doens't do anything? save it and drop it in a random map?
Yep, when I have a random encounter traveling on the overworld map, I just drop the useless items there, and exit without them … they are gone forever after the encounter, so I don't have to worry about accidentally picking them back up later. - Just be really careful that you do not drop something important... I accidentally dropped Trollreaper once, without realizing it... only after two saves later, did I realize it... and had to reload the save from three saves before... I lost a couple hours of play because of that 1 mistake. Of course, now I can just give myself a Trollreaper whenever... so.... anyway, I'd still be careful about what you drop... you don't want to drop good items, lol.

Also, just to point it out, in regards to:
sicwan wrote:
edit
It's not just items that are already in your inventory... for example, if I only have one common dagger, and I change it something else, say for example, I turn it into Trollreaper… after reloading the game, and picking it up off of the ground... if I then buy a dagger from Oleg (or any merchant), that new dagger turns into Trollreaper also... the only way to stop this from happening that I have found, is to exit to desktop, and restart the game... then I can buy another dagger, and turn it into something else. Just saving and reloading the save doesn't work... apparently there is something "stuck" on turning the GUID of the dagger into Trollreaper's GUID, even if I have closed out of cheatengine, the save file itself seems to be "stuck" turning daggers into Trollreapers, until I exit the game completely, and reload it.

I don't know if it's doing that for everyone though, so I thought I'd share.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 am
Westfire wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am
Once again, some help on getting this to work would be appreciated...
Well, you put the lime in the coconut to make it taste better.....

Sarcasm aside, kinda of hard to help if you don't state a problem..

Going to assume you've installed CE, 6.8.1. and have it opened, and have downloaded the latest file from the first post here, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23 (Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159.CT) and have it loaded into CE, and have CE attached to the game's EXE.

What happens when you try to enable any of the options?
fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm
If I could just get a basic idea of how to search for items, I could take care of the rest...
No need. I dumped all the items to [Link].

But, for future use, you want to load resources.assets, click the Asset List tab, and change the Filter Type to MonoBehaviour. The unmodified version is a lot harder to use since it doesn't display columns for Class and Namespace, so you have to know exactly what you're searching for.

Are these asset IDs good for 1.07?
I've tried the following two items, the first one gives me an item that looks like gloves, w/ normal plate stats, and a modifier to 2 stats, while the 2nd one, just gives me a standard full plate. no +5 or Mithral modifier.. its possible i'm just trying to input them wrong.. I'm using the hover item, and pasting the asset id in, saving and reloading, even tried selling to a shop, and saving/reloading..
MithralFullPlateOfCrusadeItem feb844f3ace1aec4ba4f27e5b7172e4f
MithralFullplateStandartPlus5 483fbad93b3ff0d4fbea1cc20dc38db3

Something like that. Like i mentioned back, this is kind of my first time using this and a friend provided me with some info.

The download she gave me was this

[Link]

I've tried ticking in all the relevant boxes, or just some while the game was up. But the gold and stats don't work at all, and the godl doesn't even tick. The only thing I'ved foudn that works is the insta kill option under the misc cheats, which are a pain to get to as well. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Westfire wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 am
sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 am
Westfire wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am
Once again, some help on getting this to work would be appreciated...
Well, you put the lime in the coconut to make it taste better.....

Sarcasm aside, kinda of hard to help if you don't state a problem..

Going to assume you've installed CE, 6.8.1. and have it opened, and have downloaded the latest file from the first post here, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23 (Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159.CT) and have it loaded into CE, and have CE attached to the game's EXE.

What happens when you try to enable any of the options?

Something like that. Like i mentioned back, this is kind of my first time using this and a friend provided me with some info.

The download she gave me was this

[Link]

I've tried ticking in all the relevant boxes, or just some while the game was up. But the gold and stats don't work at all, and the godl doesn't even tick. The only thing I'ved foudn that works is the insta kill option under the misc cheats, which are a pain to get to as well. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
we can only really provide support w/ the files from this thread.. please try to download download/file.php?id=11441 (that's the latest file from the 2nd page post, should be named Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159.CT ) and try it with that one. Based on the discord file name, that's not one from this thread. then check back or send me a DM

sshunko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sshunko »

what acutal for 1.08b?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

sicwan wrote:

HakariTenrai wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:38 am
sicwan wrote:
edit
It's not just items that are already in your inventory... for example, if I only have one common dagger, and I change it something else, say for example, I turn it into Trollreaper… after reloading the game, and picking it up off of the ground... if I then buy a dagger from Oleg (or any merchant), that new dagger turns into Trollreaper also... the only way to stop this from happening that I have found, is to exit to desktop, and restart the game... then I can buy another dagger, and turn it into something else. Just saving and reloading the save doesn't work... apparently there is something "stuck" on turning the GUID of the dagger into Trollreaper's GUID, even if I have closed out of cheatengine, the save file itself seems to be "stuck" turning daggers into Trollreapers, until I exit the game completely, and reload it.

I don't know if it's doing that for everyone though, so I thought I'd share.
The reason for this is that what determines the item is the Blueprint it is attached to - this blueprint is shared between all copies of that item. If you change the ID of the blueprint it will change everything that uses that blueprint. If you want to change just that item, you'd have to change which blueprint is attached to it. Unfortunately they're linked in memory, not by an ID, so you'd have to have a copy of the item (note that this could be on a different save, once the game has the blueprint in memory it'll stay in that location until you restart the game) in order to change the item. I've updated the script to show the blueprint address. Also note that you should only change weapons to other weapons, armour to other armour, etc.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:26 am
Also note that you should only change weapons to other weapons, armour to other armour, etc.
Yep, I found that out the hard way, lol... I was trying to turn suits of armor into weapons, and they kept messing up my inventory, severely… I screwed up almost every one of my saves trying to figure out why some of the items were so messed up... then I finally realized,... only turn one type of item into the same type, and it will usually work.

Also:
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:26 am
The reason for this is that what determines the item is the Blueprint it is attached to - this blueprint is shared between all copies of that item. If you change the ID of the blueprint it will change everything that uses that blueprint. If you want to change just that item, you'd have to change which blueprint is attached to it. Unfortunately they're linked in memory, not by an ID, so you'd have to have a copy of the item (note that this could be on a different save, once the game has the blueprint in memory it'll stay in that location until you restart the game) in order to change the item.
Yep... that makes sense, and explains why exiting to desktop, and restarting the game worked for me. Thank you for explaining it, I wasn't sure why it worked that way, now I know :)