Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by shuiko »

Also the only way i've been able to get rid of fatigue without resting is doing the save game editor, but I think you may screw up quest times while doing it. =/ Any luck here?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I am not sure if it is just me but the new stuff doesn't seem to be adjusting I put speed ac bonus attack and athletics up but they didn't adjust. Also if you can adjust weight that would be very helpful when messing with my strength stat I somehow glitched my weight and now I have negative like millions weight and I can't leave anywhere cause I am overweight.

Namco15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Namco15 »

thank you a lot DrummerIX ,Character Editor works perfect :D

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

As always, make sure to save and reload after editing things.
Weight scales off of Strength, and quite quickly too. Make sure you don't increase Strength too much. Edit: 131 STR seems to be the max before that happens. Be careful of items increasing it.

Also updated my table with a timer pointer. I'm not 100% sure it's the real timer, but I do know that if I put it to a high value the quest fails. I assume freezing it will stop things failing, though it might also prevent buffs from running out.
You can also turn it into a signed value and go into the past. Don't go further than 2000 years or you might break things.
Last edited by Niedzielan on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Does anyone know where the timer for Projects and Events in the kingdom is located? I need to make one of my projects complete faster, but I can't find it's timer...I've found the project in my save, but I don't see a timer anywhere nearby in the file, and I don't know what to search for in terms of finding the line I need.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

after reading through it a little more I seen I needed to check the box and save and restart but it still didn't change the stats though. I will try and exit out of both programs and go back in see if that fixes it.

Etrius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Etrius »

CH trainer has a "No Attack Cooldowns" for characters, can you make it both for player and enemies?

Traveller999
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:20 pm
Weight scales off of Strength, and quite quickly too. Make sure you don't increase Strength too much. Edit: 131 STR seems to be the max before that happens. Be careful of items increasing it.

Also updated my table with a timer pointer. I'm not 100% sure it's the real timer, but I do know that if I put it to a high value the quest fails. I assume freezing it will stop things failing, though it might also prevent buffs from running out.
You can also turn it into a signed value and go into the past. Don't go further than 2000 years or you might break things.
i can not seem to get the 3rd character slot show up. if i switch to other characters the values change but not the 3rd slot using your current table V15

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Traveller999 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:10 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:20 pm

i can not seem to get the 3rd character slot show up. if i switch to other characters the values change but not the 3rd slot using your current table V15
Just the 3rd slot? Odd. Could you send me your save file please? They're stored in %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games

Traveller999
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

ok here you go
[Link]

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Seems like it's a problem with Linzi, not just the 3rd slot. Moving her around I still can't access her. Very odd. While I take a look, you can modify attribute using the script in the Debug section, which uses a different hook.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

@Niedzielan: Your Attributes & Skills pointers don't update when switching between party members; pointers are only correct for the PC.

@DrummerIX: Can you add Speed to your Character Editor?

Traveller999
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Traveller999 »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:37 pm
Seems like it's a problem with Linzi, not just the 3rd slot. Moving her around I still can't access her. Very odd. While I take a look, you can modify attribute using the script in the Debug section, which uses a different hook.
#halflinglivesmatter

yeah that works
thanks

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

MsPetunias wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 pm
That version worked for me! Thanks!

Now if we can find out a way to add feats...
Doesn't using the level-up script to re-level again and again while keeping previous classes pretty much ensures you will have a crapload of feats to choose from?

I mean you get the level-ing feats, whatever class unique feats you have, bonus feats and a lot of other neat stuff while leveling.

The only caveats I would give people who want to do this are the following:

1) the game will only let you pick 1 archetype per class. can't level fighter twice to get both generic and tower shield master for example

2) I'd say ... restrict yourselves to at most 3 classes if doing a prestige class focused combo or 2 otherwise. I know the pathfinder system, and while having several classes leveled to 20 SOUNDS fun, in practice, it's nothing but a bloated mess of conflicting contradictory abilities and situation crap. Not fun to play, unwieldy as all hell, and the game's interface can barely handle a standard pathfinder class, let alone whatever monsters you can create with that function. Martial classes slot in a lot easier, but casters are gigantic piles of "don't mix". There's not that many actually worth it spells to begin with, and very few class feats that truly shine above everything else.

And hey ... with 1 or 2 classes maxed out, the highest difficulty of the game might actually be playable. Because holy shit these devs do not know how to balance. A 1d4 damage dagger in the prologue should not do 16 damage to instant shot my MC in the first hit of the first actual fight, while the enemy bandits have AC numbers that make everything but a crit be an automatic miss. Who the fuck taught them balance I wonder. It's like that mode was made for cheating.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

@Traveller999, @fireundubh

I think I've fixed the attributes stuff in V18. At least it works with that save now.
Just in case I've kept the old version in Debug.

Edit: It does lose the values if left for a minute or so, but at least it's replaced by invalid pointers and sees all the characters now.
Edit2: Hovering over items now changes values >_> Don't use V18
Edit3: Actually it does that in the previous version too...
Last edited by Niedzielan on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.