Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Lyvewyrez »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:19 pm
I fixed attributes and skills in my table. I don't know about Niedzielan's table.
Hey Drummer, just wanted to say thanks for still being around and willing to update your table! It's appreciated, I'm sure it can be a pain in the ass to have to update these things. I can see why Niedz might not want to anymore if he's lost interest in the game, I get the feeling the scope of his table might take some time to fix. At the least scripts still work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Lucky I found out that I could rollback to the previous version on GOG.com, so therefore I don't have to quit completely.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

I have send a private message to drummerIX if he could update niedzielan cheat table he said he might do it but it won't be anytime soon as he is taking a break from gaming so fingers crossed all so i have made a forum on steam on asking if anyone would be willing to update niedzielan cheat table so if anyone is a member of gog could you make one on the forums we might be able to get this cheat table updated quickly

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Owlcat continues to apply hotfixes left and right, at least to the beta patch, which utterly defeats the purpose of making it a beta update. Frankly, if I had any aptitude for making tables for games, I'd probably stop until they decided to chill out with the minor fixes and such, too.

Also, thank you to Drummer for updating your table in spite of this nonsense.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I didn't continue making options for my table because Niedzielan wanted to make a table, so I let him handle it. I also didn't have much time back when I made the table to begin with.

They changed the function Niedzielan is using for the Game options drastically it appears and it will take some major redesign to fix I think. Maybe that's why he has not updated the table. I never said I would update it as he made all those options on his own.

I also have other tables of mine that need updated, more specifically, World of Final Fantasy that I need to get to also.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

So Nied's table doesn't work anymore, period?

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Westfire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm
I think the other scripts can still be activated, just the "Game" sublist of cheats can't be used.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm
I didn't continue making options for my table because Niedzielan wanted to make a table, so I let him handle it. I also didn't have much time back when I made the table to begin with.

They changed the function Niedzielan is using for the Game options drastically it appears and it will take some major redesign to fix I think. Maybe that's why he has not updated the table. I never said I would update it as he made all those options on his own.

I also have other tables of mine that need updated, more specifically, World of Final Fantasy that I need to get to also.
Not to be a dick but i said might i did not say you will do it might and will are not the same thing but i don't blame you if you don't want to do :)

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Westfire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Used it with the Bag of Tricks mod, the 'Hover over Item' script at least works fine, and all the scripts save the 'Game' script could at least be activated, so there's that.

The current Bag of Tricks mod and the scripts are both good enough and quick enough, really.

Bardez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bardez »

The `Game` script searches for specific opcodes/operands that are no longer present. The 163 version appears to have changed from the original CT as well, so this is not a new issue. Because it fails to find anything, the script fails, and the child nodes/rows are not displayed.

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

Anyone know a quick and dirty way to get the optional multiple feats cheat to work with 1.0.16 (cause I failed to last a week of not playing this game)?

lc19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lc19 »

fyi, DrummerIX's cheattable, combined with the bag of tricks mod seems to replicate almost every feature of Niedzielan's table.

Also, the fix for the multiple feats/bloodlines thing seems to be only picking one extra bloodline at a time.

@bain, the bag of tricks mod has multiple feats and it works with 1.0.16. Check under Misc and then Experimental.

(Though the newer version of the feats cheat in Niedzielan's last table's debug section still worked for me.)

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

@lc19 thank you! I did not see those options before in bag of tricks! You are kind to let me know. I don't know why my Niedzielan's cheat table no longer works for me, but it is unfortunate. Scripts works, but the experimental does not.

LordanS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordanS »

I'm lucky to have the GOG version, so I can regress to older releases if necessary. Still using 15b for now, I'll wait until they release 1.1.

I think it's alright for Niedzielan's to hold back on updating his table, specially in this case with the devs releasing so many hotfixes in so little time. I'm thankful for his work (and Drummer's as well), but waiting for some "stability" on releases would be a wise choice.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

lc19 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 pm
fyi, DrummerIX's cheattable, combined with the bag of tricks mod seems to replicate almost every feature of Niedzielan's table.

Also, the fix for the multiple feats/bloodlines thing seems to be only picking one extra bloodline at a time.

@bain, the bag of tricks mod has multiple feats and it works with 1.0.16. Check under Misc and then Experimental.

(Though the newer version of the feats cheat in Niedzielan's last table's debug section still worked for me.)
Even with picking just one extra bloodline, if you try and add multiple feats per level you're invariably going to end up glitching your level up UI. The solution proposed by Bag of Tricks is to remove every 'Key' section after the first 'Key' in every m_selectionsbylevel entry, but while that works, I have no idea what the knock-on effects would be, so I'm a bit leery of it.