Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Since adding items comes up again and again and talking about third party mods is okay, let me point you to fearlessrevolution again.

Bag Of Tricks

[Link] .com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/26 (remove space)

Is what you want. giving you an item rather then changing existing ones, thereby removing all that hassle with save/load and changing more than you want.
You still need the right GUID to enter. But that has already been covered.
[Link]

Hope that helps.

@Niedzielan Might want to include it on your first post (or just mention fearlessrevolution in general) because I doubt many people read through 55 pages before asking about it again. :D

sidenote: Funny how the system changes the first link from nexusmod to fearlessrevolution but ignores the second one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

jhl1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 am
So build time under Kigdom still doesnt work.

Also Im not quite sure whats causing this:

1) when I click on visit throne room on a advisor visit card and go through it with it.

2)It doesnt move the card to the accepted missions spot.

3) I can click “visit throne room” again on the card, but there will be nobody there or any dialogue.

4) I can still move as if I had just quit Kingdom making screen.

ie. Harrim says he has something to discuss with me. So I click on the visit throne room on the card. I talk to Harrim and get through the diologue. He bows and leaves me. Im sent back to the Kingdom making screen but his card is still there at the same place and I an click on “visit throne room” again. Id I oress that it takes me to the throne room but nobody is there.
revanchrist wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 am
It's a well known bug that the game devs introduce since patch 1.0.6. When one of your kingdoms' stat reach rank 5, this "Advisor stuck" bug will randomly occur. You can go search on Google by keywords "pathfinder kingdom stat level 5 bug" and a large number of Steam forum posts will shows up. Just stop playing the game and wait for the stupid devs to properly patch all the bugs especially all those late game main quest bugs first and then start anew.
This bug is one that also occures when you use certain mods... Since you specifically mention the build timers on cheatengine not working - which has nothing to do with the regular game bug that revanchrist mentioned... I can tell you from experience that when exactly what you are describing happened to me... it was not the lvl 5 bug,... it was that I was using a mod. I launched the game without the mod, and played through the scene just fine, with the card completeing as it was supposed to, and the cheatengine build times began working again... it was the mod that was interfereing with the game, and cheatengine.

I am only taking the time to mention this so that if you are using a mod, you can try launching without it, and play past the "visit throneroom" card, then you can save and exit, and relaunch the game with the mod...

If you are using fireundubh's mod - check the revision tags, he has updated it several times since its initial release... one of the updates fixes the "throneroom" card getting stuck bug.

jadow77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jadow77 »

I would love to see a way to change Arcane spell failure, any1 knows how to edit that?

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
jhl1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 am
So build time under Kigdom still doesnt work.

Also Im not quite sure whats causing this:

1) when I click on visit throne room on a advisor visit card and go through it with it.

2)It doesnt move the card to the accepted missions spot.

3) I can click “visit throne room” again on the card, but there will be nobody there or any dialogue.

4) I can still move as if I had just quit Kingdom making screen.

ie. Harrim says he has something to discuss with me. So I click on the visit throne room on the card. I talk to Harrim and get through the diologue. He bows and leaves me. Im sent back to the Kingdom making screen but his card is still there at the same place and I an click on “visit throne room” again. Id I oress that it takes me to the throne room but nobody is there.
revanchrist wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 am
It's a well known bug that the game devs introduce since patch 1.0.6. When one of your kingdoms' stat reach rank 5, this "Advisor stuck" bug will randomly occur. You can go search on Google by keywords "pathfinder kingdom stat level 5 bug" and a large number of Steam forum posts will shows up. Just stop playing the game and wait for the stupid devs to properly patch all the bugs especially all those late game main quest bugs first and then start anew.
This bug is one that also occures when you use certain mods... Since you specifically mention the build timers on cheatengine not working - which has nothing to do with the regular game bug that revanchrist mentioned... I can tell you from experience that when exactly what you are describing happened to me... it was not the lvl 5 bug,... it was that I was using a mod. I launched the game without the mod, and played through the scene just fine, with the card completeing as it was supposed to, and the cheatengine build times began working again... it was the mod that was interfereing with the game, and cheatengine.

I am only taking the time to mention this so that if you are using a mod, you can try launching without it, and play past the "visit throneroom" card, then you can save and exit, and relaunch the game with the mod...

If you are using fireundubh's mod - check the revision tags, he has updated it several times since its initial release... one of the updates fixes the "throneroom" card getting stuck bug.
The only mod I use is the Respec mod through unity mod manager. Does this affect my game too? I'm just gonna uninstall and erase the mod for now.

peyaraon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peyaraon »

anything to increase the number of towns that we can have?

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 am
Since adding items comes up again and again and talking about third party mods is okay, let me point you to fearlessrevolution again.

Bag Of Tricks
Yeah, I got some nifty things in the first scene with that.
Then I modded them and I have a bow that does 2d6 +2d6 acid +1d6 fire +2d8 Cold +2d6 holy vs evil with a x4 crit. I found a weapon with +4d8 cold damage that I am probably going to take that out of and replace the +2d8. I also want to find a +2d6 fire and something with electricity...

I also modded a belt of perfection+8 to include the bonuses from the headband of perfection +8. So now I get a +8 across the board with one item. Leaving room on my head for something cool. Thinking of combining the round helmet immunity to criticals with an immunity to mind spells if I can find something with that ability.

If you are an archer the next item that makes you pretty powerful is an ancient quiver which makes all your arrows cold iron. Then you should be ready for anything! Unfortunately, the quivers do not have added powers to them so you can combine them...

I created a 0a89ba823d7eab045949d98cf22dcd2c.json file with all the best items on the floor of the starting mansion... Including my hacked bow and belt. I put it on nexus mods if anyone wants to look at it.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

astonerii wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:16 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 am

Bag Of Tricks
Yeah, I got some nifty things in the first scene with that.
Then I modded them and I have a bow that does 2d6 +2d6 acid +1d6 fire +2d8 Cold +2d6 holy vs evil with a x4 crit. I found a weapon with +4d8 cold damage that I am probably going to take that out of and replace the +2d8. I also want to find a +2d6 fire and something with electricity...

I also modded a belt of perfection+8 to include the bonuses from the headband of perfection +8. So now I get a +8 across the board with one item. Leaving room on my head for something cool. Thinking of combining the round helmet immunity to criticals with an immunity to mind spells if I can find something with that ability.

If you are an archer the next item that makes you pretty powerful is an ancient quiver which makes all your arrows cold iron. Then you should be ready for anything! Unfortunately, the quivers do not have added powers to them so you can combine them...

I created a 0a89ba823d7eab045949d98cf22dcd2c.json file with all the best items on the floor of the starting mansion... Including my hacked bow and belt. I put it on nexus mods if anyone wants to look at it.
How do you mod an item?
I only want to make a:
Name Six Storms if possible
Shortspear +5
Keen
Unstoppable
Destructive
Greater Speed
Shock
Sonic (if possible)
Sacrificial
Last edited by jhl1989 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rexx »

Corrected below
Last edited by Rexx on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 am
This game flew under my radar, but I watched some youtube and decided to get it.

I don't have many options at the moment, but plan on spending some more time trying to find some options for it. It's a cRPG so a little different than JRPG, but at least it's Unity based which makes things somewhat easier.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Always Light Encumbrance
Spell Use Never Decreases
Abilities Don't Use Resources
Infinite Item Usage
Can Always Level Up
Pointer to Money
Character Editor (Attributes and Skills and Buff/Debuff End Time, Class Levels)

EDIT 1:
A couple of options I found so far are the Damage Modifier and Always Light Encumbrance. God Mode seems to work for me but probably won't prevent death from a deadly injury. Always Light Encumbrance takes a few seconds to activate.

EDIT 2:
I added in a couple of options and also a Character Editor. Looks like someone else got something working on that but I was doing mine also. You can edit attributes and skills, but you have to save and reload for the changes to take effect. View your character sheet to update the pointer.

EDIT 2.1:
Someone requested Exp and Level to be added to Character Editor on my table. It's here in EDIT 2.1.

EDIT 2.5:
I added in an Infinite Item Usage option.

EDIT 3:
I added in Buff/Debuff End Time to the Character Editor. To remove a debuff, set the end time to 0. There appear to be hidden buffs some characters have. It worked for me removing the character's fatigue you get in the tutorial area. I also added Speed to the attribute section by request.

EDIT 3.1:
There is one more thing I was able to add today. Can Always Level Up. It appears to work for me but I only tested it after being level 2. It tricks the game to make you think your level 0 in the Level Up function. I'm not sure if this can cause issues, but it's there to try if you all want to take the risk. Make a backup of save games.

EDIT 3.5:
I added Class Levels under Character Editor in this update. I haven't had much time past few days to play, but will try to add a few more things this weekend.

EDIT 3.6:
Niedzielan has a table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23

EDIT 4:
I fixed the table for patch 1.04 around October 3, 2018. I haven't had much time to do more with the game and Niedzielan created a table with more options and spent more time with it. You can use his if you want to.
Mr. DrummerX, do you think we could get an update for your table for the most recent version of the game? Your table is slightly better, in that it protects all people marked as green, rather than the just your party. In any case, thank you for reading this, and God bless. :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ANC46 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:00 pm
Mr. DrummerX, do you think we could get an update for your table for the most recent version of the game? Your table is slightly better, in that it protects all people marked as green, rather than the just your party. In any case, thank you for reading this, and God bless. :)
I updated my table to work with latest patch. EDIT 4.5.

Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rexx »

I am having this problem: I used 161 to edit kingdom speed. I changed 0 to 1. Now I cannot move in any room or Zone if cheat engine is running and I have "GAME" selected. I have tried previous save games and the same thing happens. I tried to load 160 to see if that works, but it does not. Also when I am on the map screen to do any kingdom work, the days will not increase. No matter what I do. How can fix my movement problem?
Thank you

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm
ANC46 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:00 pm
I updated my table to work with latest patch. EDIT 4.5.
Thank you, ever so. Do you have a way to donate to you when I have some extra cash for your work on the table?

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Rexx wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:11 am
Corrected below
This happened to me once... I got angry, and just kept clicking to wait for next day in the kingdom management screen, eventhough nothing was happening, and no time was passing... I clicked on it like 30 times, because I was angry and frustrated, and then suddenly, with one of the clicks, a day passed, and time just started working again... like it had to catch up or something... I don't know if it will work for you... but you can try doing that, and it might work?...

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Rexx wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:10 pm
I am having this problem: I used 161 to edit kingdom speed. I changed 0 to 1. Now I cannot move in any room or Zone if cheat engine is running and I have "GAME" selected. I have tried previous save games and the same thing happens. I tried to load 160 to see if that works, but it does not. Also when I am on the map screen to do any kingdom work, the days will not increase. No matter what I do. How can fix my movement problem?
Thank you
I can't reproduce this. Are you using the latest version of the game?
The stuff you modify in the "Game" script shouldn't affect earlier saves, nor should changing the kingdom speed make you unable to move or days to not pass (I just tested it and can move fine). Does setting it back to 0 let you move?
The "Game" script being activated should also have no bearing on whether you can move or not, so this issue sounds rather worrisome...

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:45 pm
Rexx wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:10 pm
Thank you
I can't reproduce this. Are you using the latest version of the game?
The stuff you modify in the "Game" script shouldn't affect earlier saves, nor should changing the kingdom speed make you unable to move or days to not pass (I just tested it and can move fine). Does setting it back to 0 let you move?
The "Game" script being activated should also have no bearing on whether you can move or not, so this issue sounds rather worrisome...
If I remember correctly,... it happened to me back before I knew that the event cards finish timers are under scripts... I thought they were the timers under kingdom... and I thought that they were just broken... since I couldn't get the cards that force 14 days (the ones that force time to move forward for two weeks) to pass, to pass any quicker (I didn't know this was under scripts), I tried messing with the "start" times of the events, and then messed with the kingdom time, trying to change the kingdom time to go back 13 days... that was when it went wonky for me, and time just stopped passing... until I clicked "pass time" a shit load of times...