Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Konsul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Konsul »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Fixed in my table v158
Thank you. I respect your skill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

The problem with the multiply feats script is that I had to manually make a for-loop directly with assembly code. By itself that's easy, but it does mean that if any of the offsets or jumps differ between my version and yours it just won"t work at all. I can work around that with the other scripts, at least for the most part, but not this one.
Add to that that even when it does activate it can easily break things, and you can see why I keep it in the Debug section.

As for the Skills script not working, I'll look into it. I should really put a part in my main post on how to "debug" the scripts to send me the relevant asm.

0. Check whether the script actually works or not
1. Check that Mono is activated (top of CE, Mono -> Activate)
2. Right click the script, choose edit script
3. Find the method, this will be in the {$lua} section, and will look like 'kingmaker.etc:etc:etc'.
4. Copy that from the script without the quotes.
5. Then go into Memory View, right click, Go To Address, and paste the method from 3/4 in there.
5b. If it doesn't find anything, either you didn't activate mono, didn't copy the method correctly or the method doesn't exist. If you try activating the script at least once, it should compile the method. If you've done that and it still doesn't work, you're out of luck.
6. Select the entire block of code (until it stops having the method name as the address) and copy it (either ctrl+c or right click, copy, bytes+opcodes)
7. PM the code to me
8. Hope that I'm still active and willing to fix things.

Edit: I think I've fixed the Skill Points script not activating. Let me know if it works or not.
shadowbanana wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:08 am
Hey guys, i'm on version 1.0.3 i believe, and i can't seem to get the "Game" script to work, is there a specific place i need to activate it?
1.0.4 changed the offsets. I'll find out which version of my script last supported 1.0.3 and add it to the list in my post. Note that it won't have any of the other updates. I may at some point create a 1.0.3 version of the latest script, but maintaining multiple scripts gets messy, and when the next update comes out which breaks things I'm not gonna support 3 different scripts. In general I'll only support the lastest version of the game, at least until I'm finished with this game.
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm
Added a "Remove Fog of War" script. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.
Saw that you removed it again before I tried it, so not sure if it was for world map or ingame. If the latter, maybe it's better to just increase the view distance the characters have.

Trying to activate "Infinite Item Charges [Party Characters Only]" with table 151 gets me this error message. Never got it to work with the older tables eithers. But chalked it up as me still using 1.0.3.

check:SpendCharges: <^Kingmaker%.UnitLogic%.UnitDescriptor> vs
>> <Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor>
Does it work with 159? May have fixed the issue.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Thank you Niedzielan! The hovered item works like a dream now. Win7 x64 24GB RAM
Updated [Link] if anyone wants some lower level loot.

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Just popping by to appreciate all the hard work that Niedzielan's been putting into this game ! Thank You Sir!

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Theorac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 am
Thank you Niedzielan! The hovered item works like a dream now. Win7 x64 24GB RAM
Updated [Link] if anyone wants some lower level loot.
How do you find the values corresponding to the objects? How do i may help you expanding the list?

Reffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reffy »

Is there a way to set the "support the advisor" projects to 1 day? You call this a "rank up event"?

With the previous scripts I could set them to 0 days. But for some reason it will auto fail regular events. I also do not want all events/projects set to 0 days, just the support the advisor ones.

How do I do this with the latest table?

Thank you.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Use the first "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" script under Scripts->Other. You can't only affect a single event though. All their values will be changed.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

whats the furtherst version this table works with ? @Niedzielan ?

Reffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reffy »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:01 am
Use the first "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" script under Scripts->Other. You can't only affect a single event though. All their values will be changed.
Thanks. Anything is better than waiting 14 days on every support project.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

You can also try the "Never Fail Events" scripts (one of the ones in the Debug section and the one in the scripts section).

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

kijin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:14 am
I think the more pressing issue w/ the -multiply feats- toggle is that it too easily breaks the game. And I mean in the way that most of the time, once its used, leveling up gets bugged in a manner of different ways(even after turning it back to 1 or 0). You either cant level, or feats don't get saved, or the options to complete the leveling processes get grayed out.

I don't think there's an easy way to add feats feats to this game other than json editing or freezing characters levels while reverting class levels. At least, not until that Save editor gets finished.
Levelup breaking seems to come from either too many options at once or the game running out of options to populate the lists of later levels.

Ie. with alchemist if you repeat the first few discovery levels a few times the level-up breaks eventualy however if you repeat the d#final discovery level it doesnt break.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

NukeZen wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 am
How do you find the values corresponding to the objects? How do i may help you expanding the list?
The function is in Niedzielan's table under Scripts > Inventory > Hovered Item.
New post created here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8033 for adding items since this one is for discussing the table.

This is a personal thing really as I expect that the editor that is already in progress or a table function to take over soon and enable more readable inventory editing.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

Last edited by hgooob2000 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ragnin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnin »

So is there a way to easily change your companions subclass? I'd really like to make Amari a mad dog but couldn't figure out a way to do it.

And thanks to you all for all your hard work on this table and save editing.

Ajnin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ajnin »

Thanks for the scripts Very good job you are doing here

I had a thought for a possible script. Is there a way to use hover to reactivate the quests/events/etc.. maybe reset their time to zero.. I have 3 meet the advisor events that no matter what I do, they dont show up.. or show up and immediately leave w/o doing anything, and the land defenders project w/o a button to catch it on the last day. Maybe force the button to show on all the events/projects.