Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm
Added a "Remove Fog of War" script. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.
Saw that you removed it again before I tried it, so not sure if it was for world map or ingame. If the latter, maybe it's better to just increase the view distance the characters have.

Trying to activate "Infinite Item Charges [Party Characters Only]" with table 151 gets me this error message. Never got it to work with the older tables eithers. But chalked it up as me still using 1.0.3.

check:SpendCharges: <^Kingmaker%.UnitLogic%.UnitDescriptor> vs
>> <Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by vitaeexmorte on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

dd777
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dd777 »

revanchrist wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:03 am
I've tested Hovered Item with Steam version 1.0.5 a few hours ago and 1.0.6 right now, it works fine. You need to activate Hovered Item first then move your mouse pointer icon onto the item you want to edit and then alt tab back to Cheat Engine to edit it.
The problem I'm having with both Skill Points and Hovered Item is that they're not activating (no red X in the box) in the first place. Is there anything specific I have to do prior?

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Cant seem to get the hover item to work as well. Tried hovering over items in different tabs first, but still cant activate it.
Last move works fine on items that can stack.

This is that I've got so far: [Link]

Edit: Where is the game version number displayed?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Saw that you removed it again before I tried it, so not sure if it was for world map or ingame. If the latter, maybe it's better to just increase the view distance the characters have.
He didn't remove it. The change log just reads that way at first glance. (I thought he did, too!) I don't know what specific changes Niedzielan made because assembly's not really in my bag of tricks, but I made changes to the same classes in my Patchwork mod and it works really well.

There's no fog of war on the world map, by the way. Those clouds just prevent you from going places not yet unlocked by the story. (If you bypassed them, you'd break the game.)

AltMeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AltMeta »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Edit: Updated for 1.0.4. Still works with 1.0.5
Hey @Niedzielan!

First things first: Thank you VERY much for your tireless work on the scripts. It is greatly appreciated!

One thing I recently stumbled upon though:

It seems that one of your scripts - I will try to figure out which - seems to crash the game when you fail to cook a recipe during rest. I had this several times now and thought it might be a game bug, but without CE active, it doesn't crash.

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

Niedzielan thanks for all the work you're putting into this table.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

sadly doesnt work for 1.06 ...

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Dang Niedzielan's table is a beast of it's own now, thanks for all the work!

Jermo9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jermo9000 »

I'm really new to cheat engine so it could entirely be me doing something wrong, but is there a way to reset your spell book, feats, and etc? So that I can restart my character from scratch?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

dd777 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 am
Tried out table 151. Skill Points script still won't work, and neither does Hovered Item.

The rest of the table seems to work fine on 1.05, though, so thank you very much Niedzielan!
dd777 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:22 am
revanchrist wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:03 am
I've tested Hovered Item with Steam version 1.0.5 a few hours ago and 1.0.6 right now, it works fine. You need to activate Hovered Item first then move your mouse pointer icon onto the item you want to edit and then alt tab back to Cheat Engine to edit it.
The problem I'm having with both Skill Points and Hovered Item is that they're not activating (no red X in the box) in the first place. Is there anything specific I have to do prior?

Both of those scripts still work for me. You should just be able to activate them at any point, now that I'm using mono stuff. It not activating is very odd... Does the Skill Points script from previous versions of the table work?
Theorac wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:00 am
Cant seem to get the hover item to work as well. Tried hovering over items in different tabs first, but still cant activate it.
Last move works fine on items that can stack.
So it doesn't work for two different people, yet for me and someone else it works fine. I wish I knew what was going on.
If you right click on it, and do "Edit script", comment out everything from {$lua} down to aobscanregion, then uncomment the aobscan bellow it, then click "Ok", does that work? Note that if you do this you'll have to hover over an item (technically get its tooltip) before activating. If that doesn't work, make sure mono is activated (top of main CE window, Mono -> Activate), then do "Memory View", right click somewhere, go to address Kingmaker.UI.Tooltip:TooltipTrigger:SetupMainItemData. Copy and paste that entire block and PM it to me.
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Niedzielan wrote:

Trying to activate "Infinite Item Charges [Party Characters Only]" with table 151 gets me this error message. Never got it to work with the older tables eithers. But chalked it up as me still using 1.0.3.

check:SpendCharges: <^Kingmaker%.UnitLogic%.UnitDescriptor> vs
>> <Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor>
That's not an error, just me forgetting to disable something in the script. If it ticks it should work. Even if you're still using 1.0.3
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:36 am
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Niedzielan wrote:
He didn't remove it. The change log just reads that way at first glance. (I thought he did, too!) I don't know what specific changes Niedzielan made because assembly's not really in my bag of tricks, but I made changes to the same classes in my Patchwork mod and it works really well.

There's no fog of war on the world map, by the way. Those clouds just prevent you from going places not yet unlocked by the story. (If you bypassed them, you'd break the game.)
Accidentally said removed instead of added in my changelog, oops.
DracoDruid wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:19 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Edit: Updated for 1.0.4. Still works with 1.0.5
Hey @Niedzielan!

First things first: Thank you VERY much for your tireless work on the scripts. It is greatly appreciated!

One thing I recently stumbled upon though:

It seems that one of your scripts - I will try to figure out which - seems to crash the game when you fail to cook a recipe during rest. I had this several times now and thought it might be a game bug, but without CE active, it doesn't crash.
I can't reproduce this. I tried activating every script, camped, failed cooking, and no crash. If you can figure out which script is causing the issue and send a save my way then I'll take another look.
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 pm
sadly doesnt work for 1.06 ...
Yes it does.
Jermo9000 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:12 pm
I'm really new to cheat engine so it could entirely be me doing something wrong, but is there a way to reset your spell book, feats, and etc? So that I can restart my character from scratch?
You'd probably have to edit your save to remove the feats, etc, then set your level to 0 (not 1) so you go through character creation again. You could try setting your level to 0 through cheat engine but I don't think it gets rid of feats and spells.

Dadburry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadburry »

The only script that fails to activate on 1.0.6(table 151) is the multiply feats one, all other options can be at the very least activated. Havent tested if all work as they supposed to, but they can be activated.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Is there any chance on adding a function with which we can edit the stats of our advisors?

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Niedzielan, tried the adjustments. Sent the info to you. Hopefully I did it right.
Just in case it matters, I'm trying this out in a dwarven point of interest map. Testing using wands, weapons, potions.
I wait for the tooltip to show up, then tab out and use space to activate. Tried setting up a hotkey to do it ingame as well.

Jermo9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jermo9000 »

Oh okay. How would I edit the save? Like I said I'm pretty new so I don't quite get a lot of this stuff, so sorry if this is something obvious.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Dadburry wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:45 pm
The only script that fails to activate on 1.0.6(table 151) is the multiply feats one, all other options can be at the very least activated. Havent tested if all work as they supposed to, but they can be activated.
About the multiply feats, you're kidding me right? 😭