Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by fireundubh »

Lynoa wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 am
Thank you for the link, but what do i have to download now? all of them or just specific things?
"No binaries" means you'd need to know how to compile Visual Studio solutions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

twsang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twsang »

I don't know if this would be possible but I've run into an issue where I cannot get some map areas to appear. In particular, I've not been able to get the site for the lost brother quest near varnhold to appear. Has anyone found a way to force the reveal of areas on the map?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

caellach wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:17 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 am
caellach wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:06 am
not complaining or anything. But with I dont know if it was Niedzielan table or something else but for some reason ally units seem to not take any damage when i turn on the godmode script stuff.. Fun to watch the mites and kobolds just fighting agaisnt each other without dying.
Oops, fixed.
why, i like it, it prevent ally forces from being killed.
Unfortunately it's not quite so simple. The bug in my script made any non-player deal 0 damage to other non-players. That means your allies would be doing zero damage to enemies too. Coding it so just allies have godmode is difficult in cheatengine. The game has a simple yes/no for whether a creature is in the party, but otherwise it compares the list of factions the creature can attack. fireundubh could do it with his patchwork stuff though.

fireundubh wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:23 am
Updated [Link] for Patchwork. No binaries yet.

A lot of new cheats and mods were added, in addition to some from Niedzielan's table. ([Link])

Hey Niedzielan, [Link]. Basically, if the initiator and the target are in the player faction, damage is zeroed out. This works for all attacks, spells, abilities, and items, including targeted and area-of-effect attacks, spells, abilities, and items.

Inspired by your dialogue restrictions cheat, I also added that, along with toggles for removing alignment, class, and stat restrictions from equipment, and all restrictions from settlement buildings.

After I update to 1.0.5 and test these mods on that version, I'll release binaries.
Nice work :)
The reason I didn't do no-friendly-fire that way is that status effects could still trigger. No idea if that's a big issue in this game or not.

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

Hey Niedzielan,

Dunno if you have found this out or not, but just found out that your experimental extra feats/abilities script works on Character Creation and you can have all 7 Aasimar Heritages.

Talk about mixed blood lol

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

fireundubh wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 pm
Lynoa wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 am
Thank you for the link, but what do i have to download now? all of them or just specific things?
"No binaries" means you'd need to know how to compile Visual Studio solutions.
ah thx very mutch, so a no for me since i am do not really have any knowledge on writing code, using compile or some things like that :)

Hey Niedzielan,
does the skript still work for you with version 1.0.5?
Somehow it keeps crashing cheat engine for me since the game update.
thx :)

caellach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caellach »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:54 pm
caellach wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:17 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 am

Oops, fixed.
why, i like it, it prevent ally forces from being killed.
Unfortunately it's not quite so simple. The bug in my script made any non-player deal 0 damage to other non-players. That means your allies would be doing zero damage to enemies too. Coding it so just allies have godmode is difficult in cheatengine. The game has a simple yes/no for whether a creature is in the party, but otherwise it compares the list of factions the creature can attack. fireundubh could do it with his patchwork stuff though.
Fair enough I noticed the 0 damage thing about 2 hours earlier with some hostile wolves and kobolds.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Lynoa wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:03 pm
Hey Niedzielan,
1.0.5 seems to work for me
Does it actually crash CE or just take a long time for it to respond? If it takes a long time to respond it can't find the code to patch into. This either means the game changed that code with an update (so far none of the scripts I checked have been changed, but I haven't checked all of them) or the game just hasn't loaded that code yet (e.g. someone needs to take damage for the godmod script to activate)

I probably won't play much until they've fixed some of the more egregious bugs. Looking at the number of 0% completed achievements... Though I expect the achievement system is bugged too.
Last edited by Niedzielan on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Hi Niedzilan, sorry for the nagging, but your experimental extra feat/abilities works excellent for me, is there a chance for extra spells perhaps? It's really going to improve the gameplay for me...

Thanks.

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:05 pm
Lynoa wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:03 pm
Hey Niedzielan,
1.0.5 seems to work for me
Does it actually crash CE or just take a long time for it to respond? If it takes a long time to respond it can't find the code to patch into. This either means the game changed that code with an update (so far none of the scripts I checked have been changed, but I haven't checked all of them) or the game just hasn't loaded that code yet (e.g. someone needs to take damage for the godmod script to activate)

I probably won't play much until they've fixed some of the more egregious bugs. Looking at the number of 0% completed achievements... Though I expect the achievement system is bugged too.
Thank you a lot. i tried and tried again, starting game a new etc. since i started a new character and then went back to the old one, CE seems to work again. I guess I use your table too freely :) so atm it works, hope it stays thia way :)
Thanks a lot for all the work here!

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 pm
Hi Niedzilan, sorry for the nagging, but your experimental extra feat/abilities works excellent for me, is there a chance for extra spells perhaps? It's really going to improve the gameplay for me...

Thanks.
Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 pm
Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.
Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.
Does the "Infinite Spell Usage" script not work?

Rangle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rangle »

Thank you DrummerIX and Niedzilan for making your tables. By the way Niedzilan, your experimental feats option works just fine for me. I can level up my character fine if I turn on the option when there's no class bonus feats on the level up.

Phantom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phantom »

@Niedzielan Sorry to bother but do you think it's possible to add edit "spell penetration" to the table?

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.
Wait, how are you getting it to work? Every time I try cheat engine just stalls out and the little X doesn't appear.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:52 pm
Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.
Wait, how are you getting it to work? Every time I try cheat engine just stalls out and the little X doesn't appear.
Check it outside the level up window.