Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nairit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by nairit »

Playing around with the character level:

I haven't tested this extensively, but dropping down the character level to 0 and then trying to level up drops you into character creation. So, you can carryover stuff you've did ( like neutral aligned class like druid) and then become a monk ( a lawful character) and it makes it into a new character but you keep the story progression (at least it seems like it)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

For some reason, "Attributes & Skills" is not updating anymore, but only concerning the main character, using the Kingmaker_Niedzielan_27 table. Using the table in the OP, it updates properly, but that table doesn't allow the editing of HP, Saving Throws, or other aspects.

Also, any chance of adding Class Levels to the table, differentiated from Character Level? Not sure if that can be done, considering how many different classes someone can have levels in, but it would be very helpful in trying things out.

Maybe if we lock our character level at, say, lvl 2, lock (relevant) class level at lvl 2, lock HP, lock all three saving throws, we'll be able to keep lvling up to lvl 3 without gaining bonuses other than the lvl 3 feat (or, in the case of classes that gain bonus feats, just keep gaining bonus feats).

Edit: I forgot; it might be possible that we gain Base Attack Bonus every level too, so if that can be added to the table(s) so that that can be locked too, that would be helpful.

Edit 2: I forgot to note that no, I haven't updated the game, so that shouldn't be what is breaking Kingmaker_Niedzielan_27. I won't update until the tables say they are.

Edit 3: Nevermind, does not work. Finding the Class Level entries (21 4-byte values popped up in the end, and locking them all locked me at lvl 2), locking my character level to 2 as well, but giving myself enough experience to level up to lvl 3, I don't get to pick feats when re-leveling up to lvl 3.

Doing the same at lvl 1->2 for fighter bonus feats doesn't work either. The slots where feats have been taken are "locked in". Feats will have to be edited in through mucking with the save files, I think, unless someone can find a function for it and add it to a table, something along the lines of an "add feat" function that makes the "choose a feat"-window pop up during lvlup or something, but I don't think that's realistic.
Last edited by Rebelicious on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Can we get a way to modify the Speed of summons and pets?

wakka9ca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wakka9ca »

Check this thread out for save ediiting for feat instead:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954&start=45#p61819

Unfortunately I do not have time to mine the actual feats out of the game, nor the time to program the actual save editor. It's pretty straightforward so I'm sure someone will work on it soon. However, if you are impatient, you can use the method I described in that post to add spells and feats to your character via manual save editing using Notepadd++ and JSTool plugin.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

fireundubh wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:43 am
Can we get a way to modify the Speed of summons and pets?
Pets have a charsheet that can be accessed by selecting (only) them and pressing C

PhantomAlice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhantomAlice »

what's the chances of adding *infinite* bp or something similar for the kingdom section of the game?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

PhantomAlice wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 am
what's the chances of adding *infinite* bp or something similar for the kingdom section of the game?
This doesn't really need to be added. As has been said, BP is a simple 4-byte value. Just searxh for it a couple of times, change it to whatever you want, and/or just lock the value.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

PhantomAlice wrote:
search for 4 bytes - easy one ;)

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 am
For some reason, "Attributes & Skills" is not updating anymore, but only concerning the main character, using the Kingmaker_Niedzielan_27 table.
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with that one. In my testing it worked 100%, but then suddenly yesterday it refused to update for one of the chracters (but only one of them) on the exact same save that worked before. There's an alternative Attributes/Skills script in the Debug section of the script, and I've just uploaded a new version with that alternative script made more visible. Hopefully I can figure out what's wrong today.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am
PhantomAlice wrote:
This doesn't really need to be added. As has been said, BP is a simple 4-byte value. Just searxh for it a couple of times, change it to whatever you want, and/or just lock the value.
much more useful would be something to cut down time investment to complete events and and building.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Anyone knows a way to reset a quest? I did the League quest, the Kalannah died, but it's not really dead, and I can't interact with him.

Zarick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zarick »

BipBop wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 am
Anyone knows a way to reset a quest? I did the League quest, the Kalannah died, but it's not really dead, and I can't interact with him.
I had this issue as well. Load a earlier save and do the fight with Kalannah without godmode enabled.

korell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by korell »

much more useful would be something to cut down time investment to complete events and and building.
I hope this can be done, would be very useful when you start kingdom management.

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

Thanks for the tables! Does the newest table still work w/ the 1.01 update? I dont want to reinstall the game or create a new save otherwise.

Etrius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Etrius »

My post was forgotten pages ago, but would it be possible to get no attack cooldowns for party and enemies?