Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
delmain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by delmain »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:42 pm
delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm
I just used the exp multiplier and infinite skill points on use, that's all
Yikes. Guess I'll steer clear of those then. Are her skills still unlocked? What have you tried with the cheat table? Maybe the trainer linked a few pages back could help?

Good thing to try is to fight some battles and see if she levels back to normal after a fight or two. It could just be that her total experience got borked somehow and screwed up her level. If winning a battle doesn't work, maybe.... I dunno. There's probably other ways around this, but I'm really tired at the moment so'm not thinking too clearly.
i already combat like 10-15 times, her EXP trys to go to 0 because is a negative value, then i tried to lvl her (because she's lvl 0) nad then she's almost ready to lvl up, game crashes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:45 pm
i already combat like 10-15 times, her EXP trys to go to 0 because is a negative value, then i tried to lvl her (because she's lvl 0) nad then she's almost ready to lvl up, game crashes
Crap. That's unfortunate. I dunno what to suggest, but to wait and see if DrummerIX posts an update. Good luck! Sorry I wasn't much help.

fozzy786
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fozzy786 »

Hi guys.

Many thanks for the codes that has been put together.

This question might have been asked before but just wanted some help specific to this game please.

I have downloaded the cheat engine code, and also the cheat engine. i have opened it in the cheat engine but nothing happens?

I know I am doing something completely wrong.

Please can someone explain how I use this cheat engine and the codes to get the cheats to work for dragon quest?

Thanks in advance.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

delmain wrote:
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm
delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm
I got a problem with serene after
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
i got her lvl 0 and with negative skill points, if i try to lvl her my game crashes, any posible solution? thank you
Well, it'd help if we knew what you did with the cheat table prior to this?

Did you try setting the EXP in the Character Editor. I guess the EXP went too high and is negative or something. Not sure what to suggest.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

fozzy786 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:21 pm
Hi guys.

Many thanks for the codes that has been put together.
This question might have been asked before but just wanted some help specific to this game please.
I have downloaded the cheat engine code, and also the cheat engine. i have opened it in the cheat engine but nothing happens?
I know I am doing something completely wrong.
Please can someone explain how I use this cheat engine and the codes to get the cheats to work for dragon quest?
Thanks in advance.
You have to manually tell the cheat engine which program you are using. It is the button in the upper left of the cheat engine that has a glowing red/green outline. Then click the boxes under the active column until you see the cheats. They can take a few seconds after you click the boxes to respond, be patient.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Hey guys, thanks as always for the awesome cheat table \o/ I do have a small request however, is it possible - via CE - to change your mount/steed? Rather than calling a horse at the bells in the world, could you call a mount from one of the dungeons instead? I'd love to have the Bone Steed :D :D :D

robthebob11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by robthebob11 »

delmain wrote:
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm
delmain wrote:
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
i got her lvl 0 and with negative skill points, if i try to lvl her my game crashes, any posible solution? thank you
Well, it'd help if we knew what you did with the cheat table prior to this?

What did you set the exp multiplier to? I've been using x2 exp and now you've got me worried my save will end up broken.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

robthebob11 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:31 am

What did you set the exp multiplier to? I've been using x2 exp and now you've got me worried my save will end up broken.
x2 should be fine

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:45 pm
Did you fix your skill points first? Go to a church or whatever, go to the option to refund the skill points. Do it for the broken character only and don't spend any skill points. After that try leveling the character up again. It might just be an issue with the skill points being negative and this should fix that.

Edit: If it doesn't fix the problem, I am out of ideas as how to go about fixing it. Perhaps setting the EXP to just a bit less than its level 99 value would help (so that a battle would get the EXP needed to go from level 98 to 99 normally)? I think the character is Veronica right? Anyone have her max EXP value?

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Serena.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

delmain wrote:
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
Strange I think they gain EXP after hitting 99, setting it to 100 million should be safely at 99. I have made an edit to the cheat table's character editor to add the pointer for the level, try and see if it will work for you to change it. For the skill points, respec them at a shrine or priest and see if it gives the proper amount back

Edit: Added some new pointers to the character editor that should be all you need to fix your game :)
Attachments
DRAGON QUEST XI.ct
Added the pointer for skill points to the character editor as well (Newer, get this one)
(226.93 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
DRAGON QUEST XI.ct
Edit adding the level pointer to character editor (Get the other file)
(226.31 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Would it be possible to request a cheat where you can adjust the percentage of block/parry? I think it would be really interesting to have it at 50% for the hero. Thanks for all that you do!!!

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Nickd91 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:29 am
XRizerX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 am
Just wondering why the mini-medal pointer was removed in 4.7?

I had to download an older version to get this pointer, it works... why remove it?
Didn't use it myself but there were numerous reports in previous postings of it not working, maybe for this reason?
It works, I used it myself. Just download the 4.7 CE table, go to the attribute menu in the game to view your collected medals, it grabs the pointer of how many current medals you have in your possession, just alter the value. I gave myself 14 extra medals early on in the game just to grab the falcon blade early.

I already finished the 3rd page near the start of Act 2. There's post game stuff, you have to hand in 110 mini medals and there's just enough if you find all of them and do all the side quests. After that a store opens where you can exchange any excess medals for really rare consumables like Elfin Elixirs and such. You can farm them off of those mimic chests in the post game apparently so there's an infinite amount of mini medals to be found... using this pointer doesn't really effect anything.

Any way, just wondering why it was removed. I tried to copy and paste it into the newer trainer to have it all self contained in the same CE table but it no longer worked after I pasted it, probably some scripting going on for that specific table. Either way, I was just curious as to why such a useful pointer was removed.

The tables are great btw.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

XRizerX wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 am
Nickd91 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:29 am
XRizerX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 am
Just wondering why the mini-medal pointer was removed in 4.7?

I had to download an older version to get this pointer, it works... why remove it?
Didn't use it myself but there were numerous reports in previous postings of it not working, maybe for this reason?
It works, I used it myself. Just download the 4.7 CE table, go to the attribute menu in the game to view your collected medals, it grabs the pointer of how many current medals you have in your possession, just alter the value. I gave myself 14 extra medals early on in the game just to grab the falcon blade early.

I already finished the 3rd page near the start of Act 2. There's post game stuff, you have to hand in 110 mini medals and there's just enough if you find all of them and do all the side quests. After that a store opens where you can exchange any excess medals for really rare consumables like Elfin Elixirs and such. You can farm them off of those mimic chests in the post game apparently so there's an infinite amount of mini medals to be found... using this pointer doesn't really effect anything.

Any way, just wondering why it was removed. I tried to copy and paste it into the newer trainer to have it all self contained in the same CE table but it no longer worked after I pasted it, probably some scripting going on for that specific table. Either way, I was just curious as to why such a useful pointer was removed.

The tables are great btw.
I didn't remove the mini medal option. It's there in my version of the table. Just moved down a little bit in the Pointers section.

neomy2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neomy2 »

asdfman wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 am
Is there a way to guarantee a roulette jackpot? I can manipulate the value it hits but not whether or not it's jackpot or not

Really sucks that there's a quest that requires you to do it
for this quest (Richie's Rock Hard Roulette Challenge), you have to reset (sleep in the inn, or do other things and randomly come back) until the bunny girl says someone's gonna win big ... then go to the table, check which number appears most times in the history and bet on that (individual) number.

after hours of trying without the bunny girl saying that hint, no luck at all. and when she said that, I won jackpot on the first try.

hope this helps someone, and thanks for these tables.