Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Selius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Selius »

nvm

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Selius on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stalghrit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stalghrit »

Thank you so much for the table, DrummerIX, Pox911, and TheByteSize! Can you also add a pointer for the number of Perfection Pearls? They are separate from the bags/character inventory.

Ultimadrago
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ultimadrago »

Thanks a ton Drummer!

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

As always, thank you for your hard work. I hope you don't mind me making a request, however... Is it possible to put in pointers for modifying individual characters' experience and next to level? I've had Veronica die a few fights, so now she's about 1,000 XP behind, and Sylvando has joined my party with being 28,000 XP behind (from me grinding too much). It bothers me a lot, the discrepancy. :(

Noodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noodles »

Great work!

I'd like to see a camera editor, I feel that the camera is a little too close especially the combat camera. I hope I'm not the only one that thinks so.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:05 pm
Stealing items goes into your personal inventory and it's hard for me to pin down code that is doing it.
Once the character's inventory is full, stolen items should just be going into the party inventory.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:05 pm
Stealing items goes into your personal inventory and it's hard for me to pin down code that is doing it.
Some gear increase the chance of a successful theft, those should help in pinning down the code? I believe the Robber Gloves do this, but I am unsure as I am not playing right now to check.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the tips. I did find some code but haven't figured out where to change it for successful stealing yet. I may work on it later this week. I'm kind of tired from making cheat options at least today. I may just play the game for a little bit.

The current table will have to suffice for a little bit.

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 pm
Thanks for the tips. I did find some code but haven't figured out where to change it for successful stealing yet. I may work on it later this week. I'm kind of tired from making cheat options at least today. I may just play the game for a little bit.

The current table will have to suffice for a little bit.
No problem man. Enjoy the game (that's why we bought it to begin with). Get back to hacking whenever you feel like it ;)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Found time to put in the Character Editor. It has EXP along with Base and Other stats. TheByteSize found the Other stats first, but I put them in my character editor also.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Found Draconian Quest flags. You can now turn them on and off using the table.

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

THANK YOU SO MUCH DrummerIX
man i been playing 12H and forgot to turn on Draconian Quest and the only play turn on is new game, with your CH finally i can use stronger enemy and anything else

WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WageSlave »

Any chance to enable "Pep" mode for all characters? Couple of quests require to kill monster with specific pep powers and I can't figure out how to time pep right.

dome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dome »

WageSlave wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:34 am
Any chance to enable "Pep" mode for all characters? Couple of quests require to kill monster with specific pep powers and I can't figure out how to time pep right.
Users in this thread had already mentioned to use Shop Items (Override) and buy Pep Pips that cost 0g, then use infinite item usage to go into Pep mode at your disposal.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

also if you use the gold you can buy a pep pop which is expensive but once in your inventory you can do infinite then only one person has to use one instead of everyone using one.